[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you guys got any advice for me? It turned out a friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 240x207) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 240x207
Have you guys got any advice for me?

It turned out a friend of mine is an autistic edgelord to the point of borderline psychopathy. I've known the guy five years and just recently realized he's a shitty person and hanging out with him makes me feel like shit.

This guys a chad and an autist, so it's very likely any attempt at telling him off or trying to get him to be a better person will result in him sperging out and beating the shit out of me, like past the point of being worth the freedom. Even then, he probably wouldn't leave after kicking my ass once.

None of my other friends will back me up because he's chad and they don't seem to see anything wrong with him.

I just want this guy out of my life, I don't want to ever see him again. I don't know how to accomplish this without getting the shit beaten out of me possibly to death and/or losing all of my friends.(I have maybe 4 friends and no alternatives, I'm not some normalshit worrying about only having five hundred friends instead of 600.)
>>
You don't need friends, just stop talking to them.
>>
>>25143083
Dude don't cut him out.

He'll probably spare you when he goes Elliot.
>>
sucks probably just stop talking to him he will probably be pissed at you, if he attacks you fucking stab him in the stomach with a knife in self defense
>>
>>25143133
> when he goes Elliott

This dude is chad. I know for a fact he's had sex with at least two women, and he's bragged about nailing dozens more. This is not a supreme gentleman we're talking about.

We're talking about a chad with the emotional maturity and self-restraint of a 12-year-old whose balls just dropped.

>>25143120
I been considering that, honestly. I already never speak to him unless I'm forced to, and I'm starting to think maybe none of my friends are the sort of people I should have in my life.

Honestly, I think I might just become a misanthrope.
>>
>>25143083
He sounds awesome, OP. You should ask him for advice and emulate his behavior. Get in his good graces and try everything to be more like him.

It's going to be good for you.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.