[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much regard should virginity be given when looking at a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1437217916352.jpg (136 KB, 861x1024) Image search: [Google]
1437217916352.jpg
136 KB, 861x1024
How much regard should virginity be given when looking at a girl? Let's say you have the following two girls;

Girl 1
>5/10, Korean-American
>Really outgoing, constantly talking to me
>We like a lot of the same things
>Total sweetheart, messages me good morning everyday
>BUT has a lot of friends/social life and almost certainly not a virgin
>Smokes/drinks on the regular

Girl 2
>5/10, Korean
>Really fucking shy
>Like legit self esteem issues
>Sort of a project girl
>Took me forever to get her to open up to me
>Sweetheart, but really shy and doesn't usually get as flirty as girl 1
>Doesn't speak a lot of English
>Social life is mostly visiting parents, almost certainly a virgin
>Doesn't drink or smoke

So the clear option here is #1 right? Assuming looks are equal, personality should matter over virginity and the only hiccups on a girl like the girl in scenario #1 are she may have fucked a few guys before, but does that matter?
>>
>>25143012
The clear option is to stop dating fucking gooks you freak don't settle it's better to be alone if you can't do better and you can't get over being alone then get better you fucking cuck
>>
>>25143012
none. only fedora tipping door sniffing virgins pay attention to the virginity of a female. the girls past never matters because she's with you now and that's all that matters.

when I met my current wife she had 4 mixed children from 3 different african men. she was also not a virgin. did I care? heck no because I loved her and her children more than anything on this earth. so no virginity is a myth it doesn't matter
>>
>>25143103
>being so /pol/ you'd rather die alone than mix with a race of honorary Aryans

ayyy
>>
>>25143012
>Social life is mostly visiting parents, almost certainly a virgin
>Social life is mostly visiting parents
>almost certainly a virgin
Ever seen Old Boy ?
>>
File: 1450315538021.jpg (33 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1450315538021.jpg
33 KB, 600x600
>>25143109
CAN'T FIND MY KEKIO FOLDER

LE KEKIO
LE KEKIO
LE KEKIO
>>
>>25143162
i have not please enlighten me
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.