[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw every thread I make dies instantly if I don't mention
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 1450658809389.jpg (24 KB, 457x395) Image search: [Google]
1450658809389.jpg
24 KB, 457x395
>tfw every thread I make dies instantly if I don't mention my gender
I just want to be a guy for a day to know what it's like to get attention
>>
Say something interesting then. Or bait without your gender.
>>
File: image.jpg (66 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
66 KB, 960x720
Only threads where I state I'm a black girl can I get 300+ replies. The rest are ignored.
>>
File: 1380354773658.jpg (39 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1380354773658.jpg
39 KB, 600x337
...I'm female too and I don't know if this is a troll post or not but, I mean like... that's exactly what it's like to be a guy... TO NOT GET ATTENTION. Unless they're super clever and know how to russle jimmies.
>>
>>25142582
Are you the black girl from earlier with the blue eyes if I mind asking?
>>
>>25142522
>I've been acting like a guy and not getting attention
>you guys have it so easy with all the attention you get
Man you are really dumb, really really dumb
Dumb enough to sage imo
>>
>250+ guaranteed replies
Simply epin OP :^)
>>
>>25142582
It probably cuz you have nothing interesting to say. If your here to just attention whore well done, this thread is guaranteed 300 replies and half of them won't even know how to sage
>>
>>25142522
What kind of threads do you make?

My threads get attention most of the time but other anon's threads often die after I posted in them which sucks.
>>
>>25142620
Yeah, I agree, I'm the femanon with the skelly pic... I pointed that out earlier. I am not sure if she/he is trolling or not.
>>
>>25142582
does a 300+ reply thread make you feel good when you know that 200+ of those replies are "pls be my gf"?
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 400x600
>>25142645
>>25142645
It kind of make me a little happy and a little cute
>>
>tfw every thread I make dies instantly if I don't mention my gender
Ok, so people assume you're a male and your thread dies.
>I just want to be a guy for a day to know what it's like to get attention
wut
>>
i wanna be a guy for a day so i can fuck some boipussy to be quite honest
>>
>>25142698
you would satisfy none of those thirsty mails. You know you are a fraud. I'm sure that doesn't make the ill-gotten attention any less sweet.
>>
>>25142522
Here's a tip: be more interesting. Thread I made a few hours got 10 or so replies and a lot of laughs.
>>
>>25142522
You mean that your input to this ongoing conversation doesn't even merit a response unless you attach your vagina to it?
>>
File: image.gif (911 KB, 500x201) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
911 KB, 500x201
>>25142779
I know it's terrible. Sometimes I like to post my nudes for attention. I've stopped doing it lately because it's immoral. It gets me hot knowing all those guys would sex me.
>>
>thousands and thousands "autistic forever alone" guys get replies
>they are more interesting than you

thanks for proving how worthless the avarage vagina owner is
the little shitters have a better sense of humour than you will ever have
>>
>>25142522
Date me.

Come on, what have you got to lose?
>>
I don't get how some fuckers are so thirsty 2bh.

>thirsting after chicks who live billions of miles away from you

It's just pointless. What's worse is girls also fall into this shit too: "oh he's talking to me, he must only be talking to me because I have a vagina!" which is dumb as fuck too.

If you all could just stop being faggots for a few minutes, then things around here would be a lot easier and better.
>>
>tfw just want a europoor gf
>all these attention whore threads are getting real boring
I'll be laughing at you cumrags when I score more by being ignorant and dominant instead of saying "btw I'm a girl" for instant gratification, get severely fucked. By nobody.
>>
File: 1449533543641.jpg (30 KB, 290x350) Image search: [Google]
1449533543641.jpg
30 KB, 290x350
>>25142522
Get out of your fucking house if you want to get attention you dickmunching cocksucking penisgobbling roastie
>>
>>25142522
I filter out most of your kinds threads and it gets me sad that I can't filter all of them. Anyway, just be more interesting. If you need to attach your genitals to get attention then you're conversations are inherently stale.
>>
>>25142778
But you could use a strap-on no me.
>>
>>25143876
shit anon. I would if I could
>>
Captain Doj, reporting in. I'm afraid all women will have to evacuate this thread. It is already beyond saving from the hordes of angry, autistic manchildren.

God help us all.
>>
>>25144344
Why can't you? I think you can.
>>
>tfw every thread I make dies instantly regardless of gender

turns out it doesn't affect being a boring piece of shit sorrytbhopsmh
>>
>>25144511
Don't know where you're at
>>
>>25144779
Europe, but I can come to you probably
>>
>>25144811
Texas

Eh. Not worth it, imo.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.