[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
It would seem my control is slipping, I am not as stable as I once thought.

I believe myself to be slipping into some form of madness, my dreams are getting more and more twisted with each passing moon and I no longer hold the restraint I once did.

I have begun what I think will be my inevitable downfall, not even meditation is helping me clear my mind.

What do you do to maintain any form of control, /r9k/?
>>
>>25142168

Sounds to me like a massive lifestyle overhaul is in need.

What do I mean by this? Your current way of life, how you spend your time...change it as much as possible. Little steps so as not to overwhelm yourself. Sounds like an existential crisis to me.
>>
File: 3q5jerh.jpg (59 KB, 1023x349) Image search: [Google]
3q5jerh.jpg
59 KB, 1023x349
Resistance only makes it harder.

In the end you don't really have much control, and things seem to go amazingly better when you give it up and just go with the flow.
>>
File: 3989770-2597959379-37865.jpg (209 KB, 1920x796) Image search: [Google]
3989770-2597959379-37865.jpg
209 KB, 1920x796
>>25142196
I have become more violent than I believed, I'm attempting to continue my facade of a kind person yet I keep retracting to my primal self.

I hurt the ones I love, I hurt the people I do not know, and I hurt myself in the process.

I just wanted to be a writer, a philosopher.

Is this the price to pay?
>>
>>25142245
You need to go outside and let reality kick you around a bit. The way you are posting I can tell you are letting isolation and delusion take over, all I can say is don't let it take you too far, get out while you still can. Pick something and go do it, put enough of yourself into it that you don't have time to get lost in the weeds.
>>
>>25142245

You sound exactly like me, this is quite interesting...wanted to be a writer, formerly meditated. This is me, and like you, I too have fallen apart at the seams.

Let me guess...you're at a certain age and you expected life to be vastly different. Does this sound correct?
>>
File: dfg.jpg (54 KB, 250x350) Image search: [Google]
dfg.jpg
54 KB, 250x350
>>25142301
I was diagnosed as schizophrenic not that long ago.

They tried to give me medication to help keep myself from hurting anyone, I took them and I hated it. It kept me from my favorite thing in the world, I couldn't think so openly and broadly.

I threw them away, I refuse to take them, but now it's killing me.

The drugs took the wheel and I can't take it back, we're already off the cliff and I can't turn from the water.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.