[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>19 years old >First job at mcdonalds >working in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: z16582759Q,Reklama-McDonald-s.jpg (46 KB, 620x598) Image search: [Google]
z16582759Q,Reklama-McDonald-s.jpg
46 KB, 620x598
>19 years old
>First job at mcdonalds
>working in the kitchen
>every female co worker in her 20s...
>...already has a kid

Jesus fucking christ, its real.....I didnt think it could get any worse, these bitches literally are fucking chads left and right and they already have kids. 2 of them were single mothers already.
And no it wasnt a Mcdonalds in the ghetto, the area is pretty white.

I hoped and thought maybe i could find a gf as a co worker, but i guess i was wrong...

I-Il have better luck in college right?
>>
>>25142164
College is open season for normies
>>
Damn I mean you're a 19 year old so it's easy to get upset. That was my first job too, and that shit was terrible. The girls there were poor (obviously because they still work at McD's), and had a predisposition to teen-pregnancy and pregnancy out of wedlock.. I mean that's my guess. Anyway, yeah, it gets better in college or just about anywhere else. If you're looking for a McGF then I'm sorry for you.
>>
>>25142164
I work for the government. 30 out of 32 coworkers are women. All 30 have kids. 19 of them are single mothers who got pumped and dumped by Chads. 6 of them married betas who have no kids. Their ages range from early 20s to late 40s. It gets a lot worse. Oh and 8 of them are obese.
>>
>>25142212
>I work for the government
>from early 20s

Working for the government doesn't necessarily mean you've made it or something unless you give us an actual job title. It's not hard to find women without children ffs.
>>
>>25142287
Nobody thinks a government job means you made it. Well... The buxcux might because it likely means minimal work for a mediocre check. Then again... They get the same and with no work.
>>
>>25142435
Government guy here. You are absolutely right most of my coworkers just show up to work as union members and barely do any work. There are like 3-4 of us that actually work the whole time. I do because it makes the time go by way faster.
>>
>>25142164
EVERYBODY

what is your job and how much to you make?
pizzeria worker here. $9.00 per hour
>>
>>25142435
>tfw want to be an accountant for my city

Seems cozier to work for Fort Worth than be some big four drone.
>>
>>25142490
Temp job at a lab-supply factory. $12.25 an hour + benefits, I don't know how good they are, though.
>>
Depressing. Welcome to the real world. Get your head out of anime.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.