[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When did you realise that white girls fall for my superior cock
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
When did you realise that white girls fall for my superior cock on a daily basis?
Stay mad r/9/FAGGOTS
>>
proof in pudding lad
>>
And before you try to call me stupid, I'll let you know my IQ is 175. Bow down to me.
>>
You aren't very creative (obviously by your choice of bait). You should have at least called them r9gay.
>>
>>25142083
This. OP should have picked a more duck-related photo, instead of a black nu-male (note the v-neck, hipster glasses, etc.)
>>
>"ooga booga, gotta race bait whitey like somebody who has never been around white people."
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 640x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 640x472
>>25142104
This is me you feel, I am the original chocolate baby shaker!
>>
>>25142127
>Not knowing it's stormfags
>>
File: 1387069408794.jpg (37 KB, 607x567) Image search: [Google]
1387069408794.jpg
37 KB, 607x567
Femanon here who's been with 2 black guys. First bf was black, then I dated many white guys and online dated a Hispanic. I grew up in a heavily black area and no white guys liked me blabla.

Okay, the bbc thing? Yes, it is a myth. My first bf was big though, but his length was average, he had a lot of girth. The second black guy I've dated? His penis was really weird and small and curved to the side. The worst sex I've ever had has all been with those two. Both of which were black. The sex was terrible and awkward. White guys are better at sex by far. I'm currently with a white guy.
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 331x486) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 331x486
I steal your American bitches and swarm your hotels...watch out, even my mum knows I got Elizabeth, Steffani and Britney in the Marriott penthouse ;)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.