[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oh hello there wagecuck. Just discovered the works of the marvelous
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11
File: pepeandayn.png (166 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
pepeandayn.png
166 KB, 390x390
Oh hello there wagecuck.

Just discovered the works of the marvelous Ayn Rand...Atlas Shrugged to be exact. It's about a group of men who decide to opt out of society, and then I thought "how fitting! That's what I've done as a NEET!"

As Rand would put it, I am acting in my own rational self-interest by not working. Now I don't feel the least bit bad about my lifestyle, not that I did to begin with.

Tick tock...maybe go to the bookstore and pick it up on your way home from work.
>>
Hey anon I've seen your threads recently how do I embrace the neet lifestyle?
>>
File: 1448850367686.jpg (177 KB, 1024x730) Image search: [Google]
1448850367686.jpg
177 KB, 1024x730
I like these threads. Post more please.
>>
>>25141915
This. I don't have any rich parents or friends to mooch off of, and I live in USA/Texas so minimal bux for me. How do I achieve the NEET life?
>>
How retarded do you have to be to not "discover" Rand until after you're old enough to post on 4chan? This is something you should be getting around to by the time you're 15, at the absolute latest.
>>
After a lot of real office jobs. After a lot of trying to fit in society.
I realize NEET is really the best way of life.

>>25141915
>>25141950
You just gotta stop earning money and say it's because of a really strong and terminal depression and you can't do anything. Someone will give you food at least and you already seem to have internet.
>>
>>25142017
>and you already seem to have internet.

...because I'm currently, you know, kinda...NOT A NEET!

Being a wagecuck fucking suck. I like to game, so I might try streaming on Twitch and set up some sort of donations page.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (17 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
17 KB, 250x250
>>25142061
>...because I'm currently, you know, kinda...NOT A NEET!
People don't even try to hide the fact that they're from reddit anymore.
>>
File: Smugwojak4v1.png (30 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
Smugwojak4v1.png
30 KB, 640x400
>>25141873
This is extremely late, we all read Ayn Rand's works back when fucking Bioshock came out. Lol, look how far behind you are..
>>
lmao I love the idea that people on 4chan actually probably love Ayn Rand. Don't try and squash my dreams.
>>
File: 1450060407497.jpg (33 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1450060407497.jpg
33 KB, 400x400
Thanks anon I was beginning to feel bad and think I need a job but I think I just don't want to do anything. However, I picked up reading and spend my time doing that now. I'll order the book you mentioned soon.
>>
>>25141873
You didn't get the point of the book at all

In the book neets were part of the problem
>>
but you haven't opted out of society, you're just on the lowest rung sucking it's cock for handouts. and when your welfare eventually goes away, you'll realize you have no life skills to fall back on, and inevitably take a job at mcshit because no one in their right mind wants to hire a NEET

how is that opting out of society. you're incredibly dependent on it to survive
>>
WHATEVER
only 3 more days of working this year
then ill have 1,5 half thats right one whole and a half week of freedom
you cant make me feel bad frogposter, you cant
>>
File: smugwojak4v2.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smugwojak4v2.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>25141873
This is a good book.
>>
>reading the works of a roastie that cucked her husband constantly
>>
File: neetgrumpy.jpg (78 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
neetgrumpy.jpg
78 KB, 409x409
>>25143305

You can't literally opt of society. It is merely a metaphor

Even if you sold your belongings and purchased land in arizona, you would still be dependent on others.

You can till your own soil and pick your own crops. You still need gas, machinery, entertainment and medicine. Oops, I took some advil! I guess I'm dependent on society.
>>
File: 765474.png (24 KB, 310x326) Image search: [Google]
765474.png
24 KB, 310x326
>>25141873
Why would anyone want to be NEET when you could have flexible hours, paid vacation, healthcare, and 60k+ salary with just a shitty college education?

So yeah, I think I will pick up the book after I feel like leaving 2 hours early. Would you like any other books, anon? I know you're all out of money; it's hard to pay for food when you have no talent!
>>
File: 1.jpg (9 KB, 170x206) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
9 KB, 170x206
Ayn Rand's works destroyed the American society. She is the reason why Stacys exists. You are idolizing a literal demon, OP. But desu, you fuckers deserve it.
>>
>>25144600
>destroyed the American society
>caring
cuck detected
>>
But how can you opt out of society if your mom keeps bringing you tendies to the basement?
>>
File: 1.jpg (45 KB, 500x499) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
45 KB, 500x499
>>25144646
The whole reason this board exists is because you cucks care. You bitch about society and its current values, you self loathe and complain how nobody likes your lifestyle and life decisions. If I were you, I would be burning Ayn Rand books by the hundreds ans protesting against her very name.
>>
>>25144726

Family and Society are different, when you really think about it.
>>
File: Comfy_guy.jpg (53 KB, 197x190) Image search: [Google]
Comfy_guy.jpg
53 KB, 197x190
>>25144739
>You bitch about society
everyone bitches about society in one way or another, doesnt make me or this board special
>you self loathe and complain how nobody likes your lifestyle and life decisions
ehhh not really
i dont care what people think of my lifestyle and i dont care about theirs
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.