[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spotting autism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: photo.jpg (95 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
95 KB, 900x900
How do you spot autism or very advanced social retardation?

>flock to mothers for the holidays
>go into mothers house
>15 year old brother playing an inch away from television
>"family" goes out to eat
>brother goes out of way for mother, opens doors, hugs her, kisses her at resturaunt
>go home
>brother turns on PlayStation an inch away from tv
>OK
>investigates food situation at house
>it is legitemitely only cheetos and other chips in the cupboards, no other type of snack
>opens fridge
>there is only soda, no milk product, no meat, no vegetables, only empty soda bottles and liters of soda
>opens freezer
>there is nothing
>mother explains that she just buys lil ceasars for him for dinner and never cooks
>later its time to sleep
>mother explains brother has bed but sleeps with her on a regular basis
>brother also never bathes and his teeth are yellow
>brother is severly overweight and appears to never have friends over

What kind of autism is this classified under?
>>
>>25141732
Lazy degenerate autism. Be his brother and help him out if he is only 15, faggot.
>>
>What kind of autism is this classified under?

extreme
>>
>>25141797
I tried diligently before I left 3 hears ago. He has gotten better but only because on the margin that he wears pants now instead of G.I. camos and that his hair has grown out instead of shaven
>>
>>25141989
Take him to the gym, buy him some weights for Christmas.
>>
>>25141732
w-what
That sounds terribly like me
I slept in my mothers room until I was 16 or so.
Half my meals are fast food, but i pick them up myself

used to shower once a week if that, now im getting to about once every other day.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.