[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am a 21 year old white male who's been dating a 19 year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1449036743882.jpg (17 KB, 960x642) Image search: [Google]
1449036743882.jpg
17 KB, 960x642
I am a 21 year old white male who's been dating a 19 year old Asian girl for the past 2 years.
I'm not socially dominant but I'm able to be invited to social events and people generally seem to get along with me although I do have some social faults in terms of anxiety. I'm 5'9, probably a 6 to 7 on the physical scale depends on the person and im going to college to try and be a financial manager for a large company by majoring in accounting because hey decent money for inside office job. So decent degree and life prospects.
So my question is why do so many people hate on WM/AW couples on here?
I messed around with a black girl, she was very upfront physically but we didn't bond emotionally
Messed around with a white Christian girl. Would refuse to be physically because muh Jesus and was generally a bitch too me and was the worst relationship I ever experienced.
I met current Asian girl through school and she is probably the best overall girl I dated and we are happy.
So why are people on here so bitter against WM/AF couples?
>>
As a son of a WM/AF couple I think you're making a big deal over nothing. Literally no one cares in real life. People spas out over BM/WF relations IRL
>>
I don't see any bitterness honestly, at least not any more than bitterness for anyone in a happy relationship
I grew up in a pretty high-asian population region, there are loads of white-asian partnerships here, I don't think anything of it. my best friend growing up was the child of an AM/WF couple and nobody thought anything of that either.
>>
I think that is one of the most common combinations. Anyone who sperges out on that here is just faking it.
>>
>>25141440
>So my question is why do so many people hate on WM/AW couples on here?

It's just salty gooks from Reddit spilling over. Hung Wei Lo took his first oneitis, and now white piggu comes for his second. Tell them to fuck off back to their Asian "masculinity" safe space.
>>
>>25141440
>So my question is why do so many people hate on WM/AW couples on here?

I'm a white dude, your age.

Keep living the dream, my dude. Wish I had one.
>>
File: image.png (62 KB, 1148x718) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62 KB, 1148x718
>>25141440
>reproducing with shitskins
Fuck off JIDF
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.