[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when 9 girls you know are having kids >im 20
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
>when 9 girls you know are having kids
>im 20
>>
>>25141005
>26
>Almost everyone you went to high school with has multiple children.
>7 of the girls you know were impregnated by the same guy who was the biggest Chad in high school.
>All of them seriously thought Chad would commit to them if they got pregnant.
>All 7 of them told me that Chad didn't commit and it destroyed them.
>All 7 of them were the shy/innocent girl types in high school.
>This particular Chad has a particular fetish for impregnating those type of women.
>He fled the country before the birth one of the last ones.
>4 of the kids were born within 3 months of each other.
>>
why is this generation so for abortion but when it comes time to do it they don't
>>
>>25141005
Damn I just watched that movie for the first time today and then immediately see a gif of it on this board. What a strange coincidence.

But those don't exist, in this narrator's opinion.
>>
>>25141263
its your baby
>>
>>25141005
>25
>cousins are married and having kids
>schoolmates are married and having kids
>friends are having kids

I just don't get how everyone around me can find someone that wants to form a family with them but I can't.
>>
>>25141094

It never fails to baffle me how women can't... Predict bad things for themselves? I can't even find the phrase? Can't into long term thinking? They can't see something bad happening to some other girl and think "yeah that's gonna be me" like their ability to learn from others mistakes is retarded because they refuse to acknowledge they can even make mistakes. They all think they're magically different than each other, when they spend all their time copying each other. Hell, that's why they all think that. They copy each other's false sense of invincibility.
>>
>>25141005
>>25141949

What movie is this? Looks recent and I want to say I've seen most of Cruises shit and this sentence was unnecessary can I post my question now.
>>
>>25143287
Why the fuck do you want a family dude. They're a guaranteed hellish existence. Never live with a woman, they're poison.
>>
>>25143418
The only movie I know of where he had long hair was Mission Impossible 2. I am not OP though.
>>
>>25141094
Sounds like me, except there were only three kids.

>tfw they said they just want you to come back and won't file for child support
>tfw they said this while they're all married to some beta cuck
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>25143389
Well when you live a whole life with a pussy pass, get every benefit in life and never are held responsible for anything, it's easy for your ego to get inflated.
>>
>>25143418
magnolia original help
>>
File: crimefighters.png (31 KB, 553x317) Image search: [Google]
crimefighters.png
31 KB, 553x317
>>25141263
Abortion is for niggers.
>>
>>25143418
Movie is Magnolia(1999).
>>
>>25143454
>>25143489
>>25143497

Yeah if you reread my post with me thinking "Is this MI:2 I just watched that again like two months ago and don't remember that line"... it all makes more sense.

Also he had long hair in Vanilla Sky which is my favorite movie of all time.
>>
File: 1447485284223.jpg (77 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1447485284223.jpg
77 KB, 1000x1144
>25
>everybody I knew in high school has kids
>I'm a virgin
I'm at the point in my life where I genuinely don't see a future for myself. It's like every possible road is blocked off except eventually killing myself.
>>
>>25143947
25 is still so young for a guy.
>>
>>25144063
I'm probably about ten years behind where I should be. I'll be 30 at best by the time I have my life together at all, and that's without even bothering to date or anything. My health is failing, I have no job prospects, and I can't socialize.
>>
>>25141005

I have the strong urge to have kids lately and I wonder if this has anything to do with it. I mean, I know I CANT. I can barely provide for myself right now, kids are financially out of the question.

Yet that doesn't even seem to phase my peers. I wonder if they're having kids because to them, it's not even a conscious thing, they're just following the same patterns their parents have. Repeating the same behaviors, feeling the same things at the same age.
>>
>when you don't even know 9 girls
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.