[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where are the popular kids from your highschool now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3
File: 1445193464413.jpg (96 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1445193464413.jpg
96 KB, 720x720
Where are the popular kids from your highschool now?
>>
I went to Sidwell so they're probably rich and successful due to nepotism.
>>
>>25140956
Dropped out of proper 4 year colleges or never went there at all.
>>
Hell if I know, I don't keep track of them.

I don't even know what the few friends I had back then are doing now.
>>
All at Appalachian state, Chapel Hill, or Duke. Meanwhile i'm still deciding between CC and trade school.
>>
>>25140956
They're doing their last year of uni by now, maybe the semi-last. Living productive, active and likely rich (no money wise) lives.
>>
I've gone out of my way not to be in contact so I don't have to know
most likely highly successful businesspeople, lawyers, etc. they were slackers and partiers in high school, but if I've learned anything since then, it's that
1. how good your marks are in high school is virtually no reflection on your intelligence, but on your interest in high school
2. parents of rich kids almost always end up being successful, whether by parentally-instilled work ethic or just nepotism
>>
>>25140956
I don't know. I left home and dropped off the face of the earth years ago. I don't even know what my old friends are up to.
>>
The cocky douches and sluts all fucked up their lives at UNI and dropped out/got fat. The nice ones actually seem to be doing very well.
>>
>>25140956
They're all in college being successful, while I NEET it up
>>
>>25141012
My graduating class was surprisingly full of failures. They were all hyped up to be the "smartest" class the school had ever graduated, but the truth was that most of them ended up flunking out of wherever they were accepted to by the end of the first year and transferred back to community college.

Meanwhile, I, the bottom of the social ladder and the one they said would kill myself "in the real world" , and set to graduate on time in a major that most dumbasses say takes 5 years.

Comes to show that jacking yourself off over perceived, non-existent ability doesn't get yourself far while actually doing the work takes you places.
>>
>>25140956
Don't know. I joined the Army right out of high school. When I separated I moved to the south for relevant schooling and job and because I like it better there. I'm guessing like most 22 year olds they're neck deep in student loans or working because they can't afford student loans.
>>
>>25140956
All the females have kids. Cheerleaders all married rich guys who aren't beta. The gay kid became a passable tranny who is suicidal because no one will settle down with them because they are a tranny. The Chads are all rich. The bullies are all rich(By rich I mean making 150k+ a year.). Probably about 20% of the losers are dead from suicide. This just why I noticed from the 10 year high school reunion this year. My two friends that got in MIT refused to show up but got 9/10 wives due to their careers.(One is at google and the other at Microsoft.) Another friend I had killed himself. The Paki friend joined ISIS weird part is he was hardcore atheist in high school. Fat friend married some 8/10 chick because he is 6'4. He lost a lot of weight but hes still chubby. His personality is still shit though and he has zero confidence. I am basically the only kv. Probably because I am barely making only 60k and have a small 5 bedroom house.
>>
>>25141223
Was it because they were legit smart or the class work was super dumbed down?
>>
>>25140956

Most of them are fat and working dead end jobs.
8 years can be pretty rough on people.
>>
>>25141326
Although now that I think of it all the guys who commited sucide were manlets. Every single one. 3 people from graduating class are in prison. One for rape.(He is a nigger.) One for kidnapping.(Also a nigger.) One for fraud.(Also a nigger.) The other black kid died in gang violence.
>>
>>25141359
You got it, the material was retard tier. Of course since it was dumbed down, everyone breezed through it and thought that they were super geniuses that knew everything. It didn't help that they always jerked each other off on their abilities and the teachers kept coddling them.
>>
>>25140956
i was one of them....
>>
I don't know. If I did know that they were still alive, it would make going back in time from the future and killing them impossible.
>>
>>25140956
>most girls
nurses. not doctors. not phlebotomists. not dental hygienists. ALL nurses. and like 3-4 teachers.

>most guys
stuff around town. one guy works at his parents' italian restaurant. one guy works for a moving company. one guy is a lab tech. there's also one MD and a couple of engineers.

like another anon said, our class was supposed to be amazing. but the popular kids were all into like weed and pills and hip hop culture. which would've been fine if they were into education too. but they weren't.

and like ANOTHER anon said, it really does prove that work and solid goals beat image and bullshit every fucking time. i remember being in school and seeing certain people wearing the latest abercrombie or arcteryx stuff, and thought it "meant" something. it doesn't mean shit. once i got to college, and especially after graduating college, i see what a low tier (in terms of valuing education) community my school really was lol.
>>
Very few of them went to college, so I have no idea where they went.
>>
>>25141650
>hip hop culture
the bad parts of hip hop culture, i meant. the bullshit and stunting and spending beyond your means. not the postive aspects.
>>
All incredibly successful.

I went to an asian-dominated high school so popularity was often associated with academic success, but most of them were really attractive anyways.

One of them who I often talked to has been traveling around the world doing social work but I think she settled in Taiwan to teach English for a bit. Most are either in the med field as doctors or nurses and a surprising lot of them work in the financial district for the Big 4 as consultants. Out of the most popular group, I think only one guy went to trade school but he landed a solid job at Tesla.

I think most of them went to UCLA with USC being a close second. Many went to other private universities. Only the nerds (who were often friends with at least one of the popular kids) went to Cal Tech, Harvard, SLO, or MIT.

I mean I guess the majority of people in my school were just generally successful.
>>
Rich, popular and successful. How they were set up, how they were conditioned, how they'll stay.

I don't hate them though. Most of them deserve success for their work and most were pretty nice to me despite being a fookin loser who was kindof an ass to people.

Most of my friends are losers too. Working shit jobs for shit pay.
>>
>>25141805
most popular people are nice

thats how they become popular

I mean the rich kids often had their own little groupies but they never has as many friends as the most popular group
>>
>>25140956
I don't want to look them up.

I'm guessing good paying jobs
>>
>>25140956
Cheerleaders all got married to wealthy men. Student body officers ended up becoming wealthy. School's top Chad became a literal male model. One girl became an actress in hollywood and no I am not saying who she is. Being popular in my school usually meant two things you were really good looking and a complete asshole. Well a lot of those assholes have become businessmen and are doing extremely well due to how ruthless they are. The one popular gay guy ended up becoming a tranny. He was popular because he knew how to make clever insults and looked pretty close to a girl anyway.
>>
>>25140956

>NFL
>Military
>Youtube celebrity
>produces videos and advertisements for an indie film company
>musician
>radiologist
>pharmacist
>dental assistant
>nursing
>teaching
>>
>>25140956
Spencer massachuttes is a shit
joe if your reading this i went to jail for assult with a dangerois weapon

and juli i regret talking to you
>>
>girls I knew
studying or have jobs, zero neet girls
>men I knew
nerds and hard working chaps are studying, the rest are neets like I am

I wish I get accepted into school. That's my only way out of this. There are no jobs for the uneducated.
>>
File: 1446507762321.jpg (56 KB, 540x449) Image search: [Google]
1446507762321.jpg
56 KB, 540x449
>getting married
>living happy lives

While I'm jerking off and struggling through school again because I dropped out many times before.
To think I was such an edge lord back in high school that I thought they'd be beneath me. Well, whatever.
>>
>>25140956
Fuck if I know or care

Never talked to them or learned any of their names
>>
Still in high school. Because they all were fucking stupid.
>>
>>25141963
>youtube "celeb"
explain

also, are you from the west coast?
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.