[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
halp me get newds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 2015-12-20 22.29.00.png (79 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-20 22.29.00.png
79 KB, 480x800
7 or 2 chooses my response
>>
I'll admit bagel bites are better if you send nudes
>>
Guess who's in the shower right now?
>>
>>25140443

Eenie meenie miney send me your
giney
>>
We need her reply
>>
File: cinderella-fairy-godmother.png (352 KB, 960x711) Image search: [Google]
cinderella-fairy-godmother.png
352 KB, 960x711
>>25140443

Salaca doo la menthicka boo la bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put 'em together and what have you got?
bibbidi-showmeyourboobs
>>
>>25140443

send her the corn
>>
i wish i was playing final fantasy xv right now
>>
u want sum fuk? ;)
>>
>>25140443
>778 unread emails
>>
Hey bb I make the big money, I'ma take you ta dinner and buy you som bagel bites.
>>
hey there my maybe baby it would be, quite nice for you to show me your goodies, as in your breasts or lips between your hips (vagina) if you know what i mean ;)
>>
Audrey my dear queen. Please send me pictures of you posing nude for me. I need sexual release. I've been frustrated all week and snapping at my coworkers. You could fix that. No homo.

Thank you.
>>
hey, you're really cute btw :) but bagel bites fucking suck.
>>
>>25140443
my wang is huge so send me boob! :)?
>>
Show me ya tits
>>
You look a lot like my sister. Show me your tits so I can make sure you're not her.
>>
ayy grl show me them titties
>>
I just fuckin' hate this world. And the human worms feasting on its corpus. My whole life is just cold, bitter hatred. And I always wanted to die violently. This is the time of vengeance and no life is worth saving. And I will put in the grave as many as I can. It's time for me to kill. And it's time for me to die. My genocide crusade begins here.
>>
yo bitch show us yo tits???
>>
File: 1442189745419.png (42 KB, 853x570) Image search: [Google]
1442189745419.png
42 KB, 853x570
>>25142347
I win let's see the screenshot boi
>>
Stretch that anus, baby girl
>>
>>25142347
Winrar, don't be a faggot OP.
>>
>>25140715

Thanks

classic meme
>>
Why the fuck do you guys talk like this to women? If you want nudes post a good picture or two of yourself on a dating website, wait until you get matches, and then send every single match the following:

"Hey cutie, wanna see my hard cock?" Or if you wanna meet up and fuck instead "Hey cutie, wanna meet up and fuck?"

Yeah a lot of women will turn you down, especially for meeting and fucking, but every day or so you'll get at least one who will exchange nudes with you and maybe meet to fuck.
>>
>>25142483
You're stupid, OP tell the grill to praise your genocidal crusade
>>
File: Untitled.png (163 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
163 KB, 1024x768
>>25141340

Check out mine
>>
>>25142500
>thinking this was funny

Go back to reddit.
>>
my dick smells funny because I fucked a fish while cooking
>>
File: 1442018463292s.jpg (8 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
1442018463292s.jpg
8 KB, 234x216
>>25142515
>thinking it wasn't funny
>thinking you won't be the first to go in me genocidal crusadey
>>
>>25142500
How am I stupid? OP asked how to get nudes and I gave him advice on how to get nudes.

What have you contributed to the discussion?
>>
POST IT OP I WON YOU CAN'T DO THIS
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.