[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw girl I was crushing on got a new bf recently >mfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1450419797929.gif (1022 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1450419797929.gif
1022 KB, 500x281
>tfw girl I was crushing on got a new bf recently
>mfw just today she told me that she had made out with someone at a party and her boyfriend knows
>mfw her boyfriend says he's okay with it
>mfw her boyfriend is actually a cuck
>no longer jealous of him, just feel sorry for him
>don't like her anymore
>>
>the story ends with OP and her boyfriend getting it on
Like pottery
>>
>>25140038
Been there. Wanted a girl bad just to find out all she does is go round and round boys. And then it was this weight off my shoulder, hearing chars talking about how she's a squirter.

Jk kill me.
>>
>>25140038
Be thankful you're not a cuck
>>
>>25140038
you did good son. walk away from the cucklyfe. it isnt for you.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.