[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why don't you use tinder robots? >Every match should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: Tinder-Logo-310x206.jpg (24 KB, 310x206) Image search: [Google]
Tinder-Logo-310x206.jpg
24 KB, 310x206
Why don't you use tinder robots?

>Every match should be a confidence boost, they have swiped right based on the fact they find you attractive
>You don't know these girls so you can re-invent yourself in any way you please
>Each conversation is a learning curve, you can learn what girls like and what turns them off
>It is fun, a real life video game with actual rewards..

SO tell me robots why haven't you joined?
>>
File: 4L_4ur54gfg.png (447 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
4L_4ur54gfg.png
447 KB, 750x1334
Honestly it's never been easier desu familia
>>
>>25140055
>tfw my tinder looks like that but its all ugly/fat girls
>>
>>25140055
Show your profile
>>
File: gfdg.png (19 KB, 250x118) Image search: [Google]
gfdg.png
19 KB, 250x118
I tried, on my 3rd or 4th day now. Liked so many girls. Only ones to like me is two fat girls, and one girl who i think is a bot or an impersonator since shes too good looking.

Neither messaged me first, not going to bother.
>>
>>25140087
Why are you swiping right on ugly fat girls?
>>
What is the easiest way to get sex off these girls?
>>
>>25140296
By being above average in the looks department.
>>
>>25140318
I mean in terms of like how to speak to them? Is it best to be open and say you're after easy sex?
>>
>>25140102
It's really not anything special, an individual pic to start, an athletic pic as second, and a group pic to round it off. Actual bio is short and to the point
>>
File: 1445922191065s.jpg (4 KB, 125x120) Image search: [Google]
1445922191065s.jpg
4 KB, 125x120
>tons of trys
>even abominations becouse no success
>one match, fat nigger stupid fuck
>deleted the shit off
tinder is just an ego boost sistem made for roasties says "wow look how many qts im talking" to
>>
>>25140479
Show me it, blur out the details if you need to
>>
Never fucked a girl from there been offered a lot of dates, then realised is it really worth it? A relationship based purely on sexual attraction where all other aspects of conversation are forced to accommodate the hope that one day we can fuck?
>>
>>25140480
Sistem?
>>
>>25140116
>>25140087
Fuck you. I would fuck them relentlessly if I had the chance.
>>
>>25140479
>athletic
Leave this fucking website.
>>
>>25140002
>SO tell me robots why haven't you joined?
You have to be attractive to get laid on Chader.

If you're attractive leave this website and never come back, you don't belong here.
>>
As far as I know you need to connect through Facebook and I don't have an account. I'd also have to take pictures of myself as no decent ones exist, and that takes effort.
>>
File: meme sui.jpg (33 KB, 450x676) Image search: [Google]
meme sui.jpg
33 KB, 450x676
I do tho, a month of swiping right erryday almost, hundreds of matches, and none of them can deal with my autism and anxiety
And im still a virgin
>>
>>25141168
>all of them matched on the same day

Fuck off, cunt.
>>
File: w.jpg (15 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
w.jpg
15 KB, 400x387
>tfw a super cute girl with similar interests to me liked me first
>it says she's 297 miles away

i asked her what that was about a few hours ago and she hasn't responded

kill me
>>
I have it, never been successful. With relentless swiping, I get a match every one or two weeks. I live in a big city. My profile pics are substandard I know.

When I message the girl I seldom get a reply back. I don't use any 'lines'. One time one agreed to meet for coffee, then cancelled.

Anyone else tried Bumble? It works similarly, except women have to post the first message. Got one match who said hello then never replied to my reply.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.