[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, why don't you use tinder? Every match you get is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Robots, why don't you use tinder?
Every match you get is because they are attracted to the way you look, the foundation of any sexual relationship
They have no information on you, you can create yourself as who ever you like to be
Each message you receive should be a confidence boost showing she wants to converse more

All im saying is you sit at home in front of a screen anyway, why not use the oppertunity to play a game of life with real, beneficial rewards??
>>
i never got one match, and i swiped yes for everybody
>>
File: 434801.jpg (23 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
434801.jpg
23 KB, 500x375
>>25139788
Most people don't even use it too meet anyone. I was naive enough to try to use it to find someone I could actually connect with.
I got a fair amount of matches and quite a few phone numbers, facebook adds, etc.
Many of them agreed to meet with me, to go out to various places.
All of them bailed at the last minute. Every single one. A variety of excuses were made.

It might be something I was doing wrong, but I don't think your average girl would give me her number if I came off as creepy. I think a lot of women particularly use Tinder as a means to validate their image of themselves rather than to actually meet people.

That being said, I have a friend who's pretty successful with Tinder, but he shoots REALLY low and likes fat girls.
>>
1. i dont want to be outed as a desperate tinder loser
2. i dont think id actually want to spend time with anyone who actually uses tinder
>>
>>25139957
why is it such a bad thing?
an open forum for people to have easy-no strings sex for people who both find each other attractive
>>
>>25139984
>an open forum for people to have easy-no strings sex for people who both find each other attractive
i wouldn't want people to know that i'm a loser that's obsessed with sex
>>
>>25139822
i swiped yes for everybody and only got bots
>>
>>25139788
because i only use facebook for shitposting and liking meme pages, so there's no common interests on matches
>>
>>25140226
This plus I have only one photo on facebook and don't want to increase the count, minus the fact I haven't tried it because of former.
>>
>>25140168
>obsessed with sex!
>Oh no! I'm an average biological creature programmed to reproduce!!
>>
>>25140808

You can add facebook photos that only you can see before uploading it. No one of your friends will see it
>>
People who use bookface and tinder successfully are reminded that normies need to gtfo.
>>
File: fatchick.png (83 KB, 400x640) Image search: [Google]
fatchick.png
83 KB, 400x640
We've met up once a week for the last three weeks. This last time we drove out to the mountains in her SUV and she topped for the first time.

Thank god I'm in to settling for fat chicks or else I'd never get laid
>>
I'm so sad.
The answer is that I'm really, really ugly. I'm also fucked up from the head but I'm so fucking deformed that it doesn't matter anyway. No one would ever love me and that's why I don't do anything.
Why would I do anything if no one is ever going to love me because of stupid reasons like the way I look?
>>
I got like 5 matches today, like two of them are cute but how do I actually convert a Tinder match into sex? I don't want a relationship, I just wanna feel good and make a girl feel good. Also I'm living in my brother's living room ATM, so how do I insinuate that her place is better
>>
>>25141618
Don't give a shit about rejection. Think of something witty or sex related and just spam it to everyone

Every match I just sent "Survey: On your back or hands and knees?" and let their responses do the talking
>>
>>25141618
You need to hit it off from a commonality (i.e. similar interests, etc). It helps tremendously if you are witty, funny, and fairly direct. Don't just "wan sum fuk bb gurl," that reeks of desperation, but express yourself confidently and don't get hung up when they take a bit to reply. If you can successfully start a back-and-forth dialog, give them your number and tell them to text you.

Once you start texting, the game is a bit different. Don't try to over communicate and periodically use the rule of 1/3 when appropriate (if the conversation is "dying" only reply after every message 2/3 times, give it a day or two then restart). Schedule a time and place to meet up that's relatively public like a bar (don't ever do dinner since it isn't congruent with your agenda). Although, if you hit it off well enough she might invite you over immediately. Put your game face on and make her feel as comfortable and relaxed as possible with you. Also, try not to be as different as you've presented yourself online.

>how do I insinuate that her place is better
Just tell her you'd prefer to go to her place since your brother is staying in your living room and he's got to be up early--"We'll probably be a little loud since we've been drinking. My brother is staying is crashing on my couch and he's got to be up early tomorrow, your place is definitely better."
>>
>>25141934
Thank you for your candid and informational post, anon.
>>
>>25139788
>Each message you receive should be a confidence boost showing she wants to converse more

But I don't receive messages, Anon!
>>
I don't want sex, I want a wife who loves me unconditionally and who will be a good mother for our future 2-3 children. There is nothing you can do to make somebody love you and be devoted to the thing that you two share. No app, cosmetic brand, diet plan, drug, or anything can make those feelings real.
>>
>download grindr
>only match with trannies and one bernie cuck
>>
>>25143243
there are trannies on grinder!?
i'm downloading that shit
>>
>>25139788
>stacy's powerswiping
>ugly fat girls granted are usually DTF/looking for love
>bots that spam messages at you

Tinder doesn't work unless you're somewhat average looking and can quickly state early on that you're looking to bang without spilling your spaghetti
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.