[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw my only friend's girlfriend of two years just confessed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12
File: 144839691321231g.jpg (573 KB, 1263x1449) Image search: [Google]
144839691321231g.jpg
573 KB, 1263x1449
>tfw my only friend's girlfriend of two years just confessed her love to me

what the fuck do I do /r9k/?

>couple years ago, really depressed
>eating alone at some shitty fast food when this cute girl sits next to me with her tray
>5'8 pale skinned native american girl, big perky tits and quite slim
>leans into me, sniffs my shoulder and tells me i smell like pine trees
>blushes, giggles, then asks me if I come here often, then laughs
>kind of stunned, never had a grill approach me before (typical khv)
>"n-no i have to maintain my physique"
>flex my tiny skeleton wrists, she laughs again
>can't tell if mirin' or mocking me. something about her seems familiar
>pipe up "actually I come here way too often, the food makes me want to die but it's so cheap"
>she responds "tell me about it, im here like three times a week because I never want to cook at home" then continues with "you look like you could order another burger or two though" and we both laugh
>end up chatting long after our food is done, find out we go to the same school (both recognized each other as loners)
>have a lot in common, same humor, both don't like people, poor, been homeless, shitty under appreciative family, etc.
>she tells me how she never approaches random people, i tell her how i almost never open up to strangers
>she says "well maybe we crossed paths today for a reason" and smiles at me
>suddenly looks at her phone and swears
>"shit! it's getting late anon, my dad's gonna kill me! I gotta go!"
>pulls me up, throws her arms around my neck and almost falls off of me
>hug her tighter to stop her from falling, and lower her to the floor
>get a huge chubby from her tits against my chest
>her hair is really frazzled and she's blushing again, bouncing slightly enough to make her tits jiggle, making me harder
>she blushes deeper and after a couple of awkward seconds says "hey! um! you should give me your number anon! it was great talking to you today!"

1/?
>>
nigga like u expect me to read this shit like nigga haha this the fucking bible

tl;dr
>>
File: KQNZ0AC.jpg (580 KB, 2931x2937) Image search: [Google]
KQNZ0AC.jpg
580 KB, 2931x2937
>heart is pumping, realize how cute and energetic she is
>fumble for my phone, hands can't get into my pocket because I'm kind of excited
>she giggles and says "here!"
>jams her fucking hand right into my pant pocket right next to my throbbing dick
>while she's doing this, says "girls get no pockets and guys' hands are too big for theirs, what a world right?" and pulls out my phone
>it's an old flip phone, she doubles over laughing at it
>"old school, I like it! you're such a goof anon"
>takes my number down, gives me another tight hug, starts running down the street
>shouts "I won't forget to text you!" over her shoulder
>we hit it off well, end up becoming good friends, bitching about our families and the world, talking about life, seeing movies, going for adventures in the woods and going out to eat together over the next couple of months
>pretty much the only person I talk to for almost a year
>one day as we wait for the train, she tells me I mean a lot to her, and our friendship has helped her get through a lot of shit
>shows me scars on her arm and tells me she hasn't even thought about hurting herself since she met me
>runs her hand down the underside of my forearm, tells me she knew i hurt myself too, could tell I've cut myself since the day we met, could tell its the type of cut that burns for days
>buries her face into my chest and starts crying
>tells me she's here for me no matter what happens, that she will do whatever she can to make me feel the same way I made her
>don't really know what to say, just put my arms around her and tell her im grateful beyond words to have her in my life
>her train comes, but she just shakes her head and says "lets wait. i just want to be here right now"
>train leaves, another comes through, but she's fallen asleep
>thinking about how this person kind of just popped up into my life and nearly turned things around

2/?
>>
File: 1449130400205s.jpg (3 KB, 104x125) Image search: [Google]
1449130400205s.jpg
3 KB, 104x125
>feel really conflicted about her, she's such a great person and I love her, but at the same time I'm afraid of losing her
>she wakes up eventually, scorns me for letting her sleep through two trains, then sighs and says she loved the nap anyways so it's alright
>i feel so confused about being friends or trying to take things further that i never do anything
>couple months later, introduce her to my only other friend
>he's a great guy and has always had my back, think it'd be great to hook him up with a girl
>they end up dating within weeks
>she takes his virginity
>they spend a lot of time together, we keep in touch but I end up drifting off from them
>over the next 2 years, they stay together through thick and thin, I see them every week or two but we don't talk as often
>haven't seen her in nearly half a year when she calls me suddenly
>tells me how she's been crying a lot thinking of me and misses me a lot
>asks to meet up with me, without my friend/her boyfriend for once, which is unusual
>we meet at the fast food we first met at
>she's looking so much more beautiful than ever, had gained some healthy weight to her legs and tits, looked taller too
>tells me how she fell for me ever since that day almost 3 years ago, how much she liked me
>tells me she hadn't had a happier time in her life, even since she started dating my friend
>goes kind of quiet, playing with her hands

3/4
>>
inb4 do the dinosaur / bean bag buccaneers / tree fiddy

>>25139622
this
>>
File: 1445408112345.png (678 KB, 597x651) Image search: [Google]
1445408112345.png
678 KB, 597x651
too long didnt read fuck you robot fuck you
>>
>>25139580
>>25139629
>>25139648
Well...
>>25139680
This. Although, I do want to say don't be a faggot and fuck your ONLY friend's life up for some pussy. C'mon, seriously? If this happened to you, you'd probably kill yourself.
>>
I aint finna read all them texts
>>
File: 1450472948438.jpg (95 KB, 680x418) Image search: [Google]
1450472948438.jpg
95 KB, 680x418
>confesses she never really liked him that much, knew I was trying to hook my friend up when I introduced them, but wanted me to be happy, and if that meant making my only friend happy, so be it
>said she felt like we were drifting apart and thought she could stay closer to me by being with my friend but felt terrible, that she was making the wrong decisions and was afraid of losing me
>tells me she loves me like family, even as distant as we've been, and that she's always been afraid of telling me because I might not feel the same
>tears are running down her cheeks and she's holding my hand
>"i feel so strongly about you anon, it hurts to know you're not always happy. you made my life feel so bright, it hurts to know i couldn't make you feel the way you made me. i want to make you happy so badly and it tears me apart that im not strong enough."
>don't know what to do or say the whole time
>the conversation doesn't really go anywhere, the air of the situation is just confusion and unanswered questions
>tell her I need to think about it, that I understand but don't know what to say or do
>she tells me she's confused on what to do but knows her feelings haven't changed since we ever became friends and that she won't stop caring so strongly about me
>we hug again, not tightly like usual but slowly and longingly
>go our separate ways
>just got home
>don't know what the fuck to do

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
TL;DR
>meet grill, become close friends
>our friendship helps her out of a depression
>she's really sad im still sad
>introduce her to my only other friend
>they start dating
>we grow distant, not really close friends with either any more
>grill calls me, asks me to meet up
>tells me only reason she dated my friend was because she thought she could be closer to me and make sure im happy without the risk of dating me and breaking up
>tells me she loves me
>>
>>25139580
Nice tits.
>>25139629
Nice pussy.
>>25139648
Way to save the thumbnail, faggot.
>>25139736
Do it, faggot.
>>
>>25139736

I wish I could give you legitimate advice, but I really only want you to kill yourself to be QUITE honest my amigo.
>>
>>25139736
if you're not friends with your previous friend, I wouldn't feel bad about dating an ex of his.

However you need to ask yourself
>Is it a good idea to get with this possibly crazy girl who dates people to manipulate others
>>
I had a similar thing happen to me
>good friend's ex girlfriend tells me shes attracted to me
>wants to fuck
>good friend hasn't dated since her

Honestly I just told her straight up that I value his friendship too much to do anything with her. It sucked but fuck it man.
>>
Fug her
>>
>>25139736
It's just a good excuse she came up with. She sounds manipulative and very emotional. She'd say anything.
>>
>>25139736
Dude, do you even like her? I say, embrace her feelings to you. I wouldn't pass up on a girl like that. I'm actually jelly of you OP. Chances like this don't come for robots like us often. Is she still with the guy?
>>
File: 1450070567685.jpg (478 KB, 1634x2076) Image search: [Google]
1450070567685.jpg
478 KB, 1634x2076
>>25139798
we're still friends actually. we're trying to find an apartment together, me and him.
>>25139900
I do. When I first met her, it was so nice to have somebody who would go out of there way just to know how I'm doing, just to spend time with me. she's still with him yes.

it's fucked up. my two best friends, one of them loves me and I don't know what to do because the other thinks they're both in love.
>>
>>25140180
>we're trying to find an apartment together, me and him.
abort mission
you will only cause tension and it sounds like this bitch isn't worth it anyway, brothers before hoethers
>>
why not just cvck them OP? she gets the alpha fux, AND beta bux
>>
>>25139736
>>25139648
>>25139629
>>25139580

All things considered, I would go with the grill and forget about your friend. Seriously. You drifted from your friend, and they drifted from you. I don't see what there is to be had from that anymore. The grill came back to you, and from what you wrote, it seems like you had a more meaningful relationship with them than the guy, so to me the choice is clear.

No this is not a shitpost.
>>
Your gonna lose everything.
>>
>>25139580
If they've had sex, don't do it.
He will likely try to kill you, literally.
>>
File: Yoda2.jpg (39 KB, 465x478) Image search: [Google]
Yoda2.jpg
39 KB, 465x478
>>25139736
Learn to let go of all attachment you must. Attachment leads to jealousy, jealousy to anger, agents of the dark side they are. Lose your friend you will if down this path you head.
>>
File: whoops.jpg (28 KB, 257x268) Image search: [Google]
whoops.jpg
28 KB, 257x268
>leans into me, sniffs my shoulder and tells me i smell like pine trees
>blushes, giggles, then asks me if I come here often, then laughs

Uhm yeah, Ill take "Shit that never happened" for 500 Alex.
You fucking liar, fake story, at least make it believable or some shit.
>>
File: 1434741569396.jpg (20 KB, 251x249) Image search: [Google]
1434741569396.jpg
20 KB, 251x249
>>25140958
>losing a friend
Unless OP's been friends with this guy since childhood, the relationship means shit. OP even says they drifted apart, what friend does that? Regardless, pussy > fake friends. YOLO ;)
>>
>>25142482
/r9k/ disrespects the bro code then wonders why they never have any bros
>>
>>25139736

nigga you where beta as fuck with a girl that was THROWING here self to you,

you brought in your friend, you fucking cuck, and he moved in on your prey and now she regrets it and whats to come back to you,

fuck your friend,

she betrayed you,

but you let your self be betrayed,

I'd say being with her is better than being lonely.
>>
OP heres what you do

Shes obviously a slut

So fuck her, then tell your friend she's a cheating skank.

alternatively tell her to break up with your friend first.

>racemixing
not even once.
>>
Never betray a friend for a girl.

Ever.

That's pussy faggot shit and you deserve to be alone if you'd turn on your best friend just to get keked by some

If you date her she's just going to get bored of you and move in eventually, leaving you alone.

Seriously, there's a reason for bros before hoes.
>>
sounds pretty normie in here, also tell her to fuck off bros before hoes
>>
>>25139736
Well, she needs to break up with your friend first of all.

After that, fucking go for it. You have one friend, sure. But if this girl is the girl of your dreams and loves your robot ass enough to do that, then you owe it to yourself to try.

If it's meant to be, you'll know when you wake up one morning, her in your bed, and think "I can not be any happier than I am right now".
>>
Well don't do it. Wait for her to break up with him first before she tries to get with you. Even then it may be a no go.
>>
File: 1578371268693215.jpg (117 KB, 600x1084) Image search: [Google]
1578371268693215.jpg
117 KB, 600x1084
No one here is going to give you the correct answer, because there is no correct answer to this sort of problem, anon.

Just listen to your heart. If it's telling you to go for it, then do it. If it's telling you to bail, then bail. At the end of the day, life's just a ride. No one is special, and everyone will die. There will be plenty of other opportunities, but this moment will only happen once.

Just remember. There's no wrong choice. Just life.
>>
File: 1426697940587.png (8 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1426697940587.png
8 KB, 400x400
>>25139736
One, you're a fucking idiot for hooking her up to your friend. Fucking idiot.
Two, she's a fucking idiot, who's using that excuse as a bullshit reason for fucking Chad.
Three, never betray your friend for pussy. Your friend knows this bitch better than you do, I assure you that. She's probably not what you think she is with all the garbage that comes out of her mouth. She just wanted to fuck your friend, and said she loves you like FAMILY. Friendzoned, fuck off the skank, tell your friend she's being weird etc.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.