[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your daily struggles r9k? Mine are >dealing with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
What are your daily struggles r9k?
Mine are
>dealing with an opiate addiction
>selling drugs and being looked down on by society
>>
Being self-aware
>>
>my cat is always really hungry and I have to feed him wet food like 12+ times a day
is this normal?
my other cat isn't like this
also I'm an addict too OP but I wouldn't call that a struggle, in my case
>>
I don't care if you sell drugs but opiate addicts are usually scum. Not gonna make assumptions about you OP though because I'm trying, really trying hard not to hate the drugs themselves.
>>
>>25139477
Hes probably just begging is he fat?
Also its a struggle cause im trying to get off but the withdraws are to hard
>>
>>25139446
filling the void inside me that makes me stuck on the computer 24/7

But i know it's never gonna happen
>>
>>25139509
idk if you consider me scum i dont steal money or anything but if i dont have them i kinda just freak out and i feel like i am scum because i lie about getting clean all the time
feels bad man
>>
I go through a pack of cigarettes every other day. It's fucking terrible but I have really bad anxiety paired with an oral fixation. Speaking of anxiety I can't function on personal projects without weed. anxiety overwhelms me and I just freeze up. other than that no terribly bad addictions.
>>
>>25139530
Do what makes you happy desu
>>25139678
That sucks man coming from a addict cigarettes are terrible (might not mean much from me) I hope you find a new way to deal with anxiety
>>
>>25139553
>i feel like i am scum because i lie about getting clean all the time

If you arent stealing and shit then that's like the very least bad thing about being addicted to them. I have been going through so much bs with these people...
>>
>>25139760
Tell me more desu
>>
having any motivation at all
lacking money but not to the point of starving
finishing my degree
>>
>>25139446
thank god i'm poor, i got a taste of oxy and i liked it.
>>
>>25139530
This. I've become extremely aware of it too but I can't do anything about it. My life is pretty much waiting until the next drink while opening and refreshing tabs. Occasionally working out (recently got my 4pl8 deadlift. You mad dyel jelly faggots?) Running out of booze and going to the store as soon as it gets dark to restock on food/more booze then forcing myself to go to sleep at some point. 95 percent of my life and maybe more is spent inside.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.