[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I find below average women with ACTUAL depression, that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: fleek.jpg (49 KB, 543x960) Image search: [Google]
fleek.jpg
49 KB, 543x960
Where do I find below average women with ACTUAL depression, that might be willing to date me?

I'm just so damn lonely ;_;

WHY WON'T SHE JUST CUDDLE MY PROBLEMS AWAY??!?!?!
>>
>>25139281
Stay the fuck away from them because they likely reek of tumblr.
>>
>>25139308
I can feign interest.
I just want to hold hands and feed ducks at the lake.
>>
>>25139281
being this foreign
>>
dated a depression girl
not a fun experience broseph
>>
>>25139281

poo in loo? y or n?
>>
>>25139360
That sounds so nice and chill.
>>
>>25139281
if your op pic is you, you don't find them anywhere, you ugly son of a bitch.
>>
>>25139401
I'm an Indian from the Caribbean, not South Asia.
They mostly look down on my people for integrating with black people.
>>
-D-E-S-I-G-N-A-T-E-D
>>
File: 1098_4838185479100_196727935_n.jpg (90 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1098_4838185479100_196727935_n.jpg
90 KB, 612x612
>>25139432
I have bank though. I'm a supervisor at a small contracting company.
>>
>>25139281
because cuddling the problems away doesnt work. General experience is that if you go into a relationship with depression expecting to fix yourself, then you just project your bullshit onto your partner without realizing it. In the end because you're either being distant or a huge asshole to them inadvertently because you believe it's your right to be like that because they're your qt gf and they chose to be with you, she dumps you, you realize how bad you've been, beg for her back to fix it, she says no, you argue, you leave it on bad terms never to be repeated, and you have to start the process of finding, befriending, and dating another cool girl, who will be slightly worse than the last one, who from now on, despite her faults will always be perfect in your eyes because you can't have her. Hopefully you've learnt something from the last girl but you wont have, and you'll just continue the cycle until you die alone.
>>
>>25139992
Not by any means looking for someone to fix me. Just easing the pain and a potential suicide pact.
>>
>>25140330
easing the pain=fixing, work by yourself before including others. It will not work while you still hate yourself, plus girls can smell that shit and its a huge turn off.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.