[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chatting an engaged 22 year old
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1450546195406.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
1450546195406.png
32 KB, 640x400
Ive been texting a 22 year old engaged ugly qt from plenty of fish. Wut do, she says shell go out on a date but brings up she cant cheat. I said well see where it goes, and she said okay. Wut do?
>>
Tell her it's not cheating since she isn't married yet
It's just the rationalization a woman needs
>>
Provoke her into physical contact with you and when she asks why you're touching her say she touched you first. #theredpill
>>
Don't waste your time, op. I've been there. She'll choose him in the end.
>>
>>25139246
Not even a question. Find out more about her until you can contact her man.
>>
>>25139246
You're in the clear if you're just looking to fuck. "I can't cheat" means that she knows that this is the path she's on, but her hamster will keep her rationalizing things up until the last minute.

>I'm not going to cheat, I'm just texting him
>I'm not going to cheat, we're just going to get drinks
>I'm not going to cheat, we're just going to watch a movie at his place
>I didn't mean to cheat! It just HAPPENED!
As long as she reiterates to herself that "cheating is wrong" her circular woman logic will convince her
>I can do no wrong
>Cheating is wrong
>Therefore there's no way that what I'm doing will lead to cheating, because I don't do wrong things
>>
File: 1449461563531.jpg (32 KB, 500x705) Image search: [Google]
1449461563531.jpg
32 KB, 500x705
>>25139725
Nice, NOW WATCH ME WHIP WATCH ME NAY NAY
>>
tell bf
>>
>ugly qt

wat
>>
>>25140135
what a garbo song holy shit
>>
>>25139577
this is too fucking true
>>
Is this chick an orthodox Jew?

Any tips on seducing orthodox Jewish women?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.