[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Things that people do that set off your autism rage > people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1450197500297.png (155 KB, 480x700) Image search: [Google]
1450197500297.png
155 KB, 480x700
Things that people do that set off your autism rage
> people telling me to do things as I'm already doing them
> people who complain about being extremely busy even though they don't like being idle
> people who play with their feet
> people who don't wash their hands
> people who burp more than twice in a given setting
The list could go on. REEEEEEEE
>>
>people who say fuckboy
>platitudes (be the change you want to see, etc)
>any hair style with shaved sides. male or female. you're an asshole.

>>25139194
>people who burp more than twice in a given setting
So you've got like, a one "accident" burp allowance, or what?
>>
>>25139194
>people that say or supposedly believe anything along the lines of "treat girls like princesses because that's what they are :^)"
>people that chew with their mouth open all the time
>kids that won't stop crying
>"just a prank bro haha"

The list really does go on, doesn't it?
>>
>>25139856
Yes, I do. No one wants to hear you mouth fart 15 times because you decided you wanted 7UP.
>>
File: 1360529145854.jpg (55 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1360529145854.jpg
55 KB, 750x750
>>25139194
>people who say kek outloud (i've seen this happen outside of a concert venue, they just looked like tumblrkids)
>people who tell me to do something more than once (this really fucking incites a rage within me i dont know why, i fucking got it the first time.)
>people with shit music taste (the charts)
>people who say memes outloud (i never do this but i have to fake laugh along or else i reveal my distaste, it's almost as if people are unable to communicate without referencing something on the internet, particularly in skype calls. if you do this just know theres a part of me that hates you)
>people with long beards and twisted moustaches (I live in nyc and i want to punch everyone who i see with this)
>people who are unable to think for themselves or deduce fact from their surroundings or just from simple hints
>spoonfeeding people (i just refuse to do this, this also goes to people who use strategy guides and just literally cheat, i want to kill you tier)
>people who laugh at jokes they OBVIOUSLY don't get (just don't laugh if you don't understand, it taints my rare moment of joy as i restrain myself from feigning ignorance and asking you to explain the joke to me.)
>pussywhipped men
there are many more but those are just some choice ones.
god.
I will put it on whenever there's a chance for some pussy but i generally find a reason to hate anyone i encounter, there is rarely someone who i'll find is worth my time. i've recently reinforced this and have taken to axing a large majority, well pretty much all of everyone i used to know in real life.
life's a lot easier when you just simply remove whatever/whomever you dislike from it.
>>
>>25139856
>any hairstyle with shaved sides

Well fuck you too.
>>
>>25140451
how do you say a meme out loud exactly?
>holds up banana picture
>shouts "look at me I'm shitposting"
>>
This is only kind of related to OP but the entire front page of youtube makes me angry, shit might actually be worse than television.
>>
>>25139194
> people telling me to do things as I'm already doing them
I fucking HATE that.

>people that chew with their mouth open all the time
Fuck that sound.

>whistling
>tapping
>breathy, airy singing voices
>being touched unexpectedly from behind
>light touch at all
>when people clearly use words they don't know the meaning of in place of ones that they do know in order to seem more literate than they really are
>>
>>25140578
not that guy, but confirming that I've never met a decent human being with a shaven on the sides haircut.
>>
>>25140640
i am now moving my lips look at this
>JOHHNN CEENNAAAA
>ITS JUST A PRANK BROO!!!
>hey man i heard you like mudkips
>>
>>25140675
It's a shame. I actually REALLY like the look of undercuts and boycuts. It's exponentially hotter than long hair.

The problem is that like 90% of girls with those haircuts are SJW's or lesbians. Or both. And I have no problem with lesbians, but I can't fuck or date them because I'm a straight male.

Doesn't help that
>playing with hair
is one of the things that sets off my autistic rage. It's a bonus when there's no hair for her to play with on top of her face being framed really nicely by the short hair.
>>
>>25140662
>>25139194
> about to vacuum
> see me fucking plugging in the vacuum
> anon do me a favor and vacuum for me, okay
FUCK YOU, YOU KNOW THAT'S WHAT I WAS ABOUT TO DO, IT DOESN'T JUST BECOME YOUR IDEA BECAUSE YOU SAID IT OUT LOUD
>>
>saying "we" when they mean me or them
>eating things and hearing them munching away
>telling me to do something when I was just about to/currently doing it
>constantly smacking their lips or clearing their throat
>not putting things that spoil back in the fridge
>>
>>25140662
>when people clearly use words they don't know the meaning of in place of ones that they do know in order to seem more literate than they really are

This shit right here. Someone I work with was trying to say they never get tired (oooh I'm such hard worker! look at me!) used "defatigable" clearly meant indefatigable, but too dumb to know. This is the same shithole that wanted to use a big word instead of see through and said opaque. Opposite of what he meant, argued with me for a while and told me to read a book. Literally went and found a dictionary and slapped it in front of his wrongfully smug face.
>>
>>25140702
ah. yea I'd forced that out of my mind somehow. doesn't enrage me so much as makes me wince. guy at work does that prank shit.
>>
>>25140768
Yea. SJW types really like the short colorful hair. GF went to college and got herself a brainscrub, came back with that haircut and is virtually insufferable now. Turns me right off the whole look. I prefer long hair to short on women.
>>
>>25140776
Just adopt a policy of absolutely, unyieldingly refusing to do something if you're told to do it when already in the process of doing it.

>>25140786
>constantly smacking their lips or clearing their throat
>eating things and hearing them munching away
FUCK. THOSE. SOUNDS.

>>25140805
It's even more frustrating because I'm legitimately autistic and have the trademark "professor speech." I get accused of using big words in order to seem intellectual sometimes, when in fact I'm just speaking conversationally and off the cuff. And the same fucking people who accuse me of it resort to using words that they don't know when they lose it. It's cringe-inducing. One in particular likes to say "so, therefore..." instead of just "so" or "therefore" when she gets pissed.

It gives me the impression that they can't comprehend using anything beyond a monosyllabic grunt unless one is posturing, precisely because that's the only intent behind them ever using such words.

>>25140928
>GF went to college and got herself a brainscrub, came back with that haircut and is virtually insufferable now.
IKTF

Mine turned into half-tumblr and half basic bitch.
>>
>>25140972
I've learned to use the simplest form of every word I can when I talk to people I don't know well.

There's nothing quite like someone genuinely stupid acting like they're a scientific genius of untouchable intellect because they saw a big word somewhere and can (almost) pronounce it now.

Can we also include people that needlessly throw in words in other languages? Some bag of human feces at work likes to say things in french then turn into high horsey professor explainitall when no one knows what he said.

I am also gf anon. Sucks don't it? Yours propose non-monogamy yet on ground of sexuality exploration?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.