[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw thought when I was little that I was part of a secret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: tfw.jpg (133 KB, 780x818) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
133 KB, 780x818
>tfw thought when I was little that I was part of a secret superhero organization that mentored kids so they could learn to control their powers better
>Organization leader met with me at my tae kwon do classes during the times when my mom had would call to tell me she wouldn't be able to leave work to pick me up right away and so I had to hang out there for a couple hours instead
>He'd sometimes by me board games as gifts like hungry hungry hippos or mousetrap
>tfw realize in retrospect there was no secret superhero organization I was actually just tricked by a pedophile who made me believe when he came in my asshole in one of the uniform changing rooms that he was charging my superpowers

Anyone else have harsh realizations about being tricked as a child?
>>
The real point here is, did you enjoy it?
>>
>>25138831

It was a long time ago and there was a lot of confusion at the time because I was being lied to, but it's the same sort of memory as getting shots from the doctor when I was little. It hurt and scared me but I thought it was something I had to deal with for the sake of something more important.
>>
>>25138897
Oh shit I thought you were shitposting, sorry

Do you think it fucked you up psychologically in any way?
>>
If it makes you feel any better, you might have the secret superpower of HIV now
>>
Oh boy.

Ever told that one to anyone offline?
>>
>>25138794
>tfw no child to tell you that you have both outgrown games of play pretend and that your relationship can safely become one of trust and explicit statement of each other's needs in it
>>
jesus fuck dude
>>
>you will never charge a girl's superpower
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.