[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>recommended YT formula throws a queue of trendy content
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 1449297317986.jpg (116 KB, 1000x1282) Image search: [Google]
1449297317986.jpg
116 KB, 1000x1282
>recommended YT formula throws a queue of trendy content at me
>mostly mixed with game content and the "in" media
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIfQanNdhps appears in my feed
>Stomach turns into a knot
>remind myself that I can count friends I really really connected with and could talk on an uninhibited level with on one hand
>Only friend I ever knew well enough to stay at his house, and his mine from 7 to at least 16 years old.
>We played this game till the fucking sun came up at his house until the playstation fucking boiled and froze up

>I haven't talked to him in about 5 years.

I don't even know what this thread is. I don't even know why I still post here, I don't anywhere else. There isn't a point really. No point in pointing out the lack of a point. No real reason. It's like a knee jerk motion, to come here and talk about things no one wants to listen to and things I don't even want to talk about. Things I don't even want to want to talk about.

Lost Friends thread I guess. Or not.
>>
WHAT'S IT ALL MEAN?
WHAT'S HE SAYING WHEN HE SAYS IT?
WHAT'S THE UNDERLYING TOPIC?
WHAT'S THE MOTIVE IN HIS MESSAGE?
>>
>>25138758
I got used to losing friends early. Not even because of our personalities, just real bad luck. My best friends all left me successively during 6th, 7th, 8th grade, and Freshman year of High School. So I just got comfortable rotating my groups of friends before I stuck with one that I still talk to during Senior year.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.