[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lottery guilting/shaming.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: cantdodgetheodds.png (446 KB, 492x479) Image search: [Google]
cantdodgetheodds.png
446 KB, 492x479
>redeem some winning lottery tickets at a CVS intending to buy more lottery tickets
>cashier asks me for a tip for cashing them
>know its probably a joke, but she sounds serious
>say no calmly
>endure some more smart talk
>take my money and go elsewhere to buy lottery tickets

>walk into bar to redeem $4 winner for $4 more lottery tickets
>bar tender gives me a 1x2 powerball ticket instead of the 2 single draw entries I asked for
>hand it back to him
>person behind me says "come on man you're never going to win the lottery"
>ignore, receive correct ticket, win my money back again for matching the power number

>buy bottled juice drink at a liquor store
>as I'm paying, remember they sell lottery tickets and as for some
>hear someone behind me say 'ay yo, you think you're gonna win? Gonna share it with me. Why you ignoring me? its cause I'm mexican, huh?"
>don't feed the troll, don't even look at troll, quickly shove change and lottery tickets into pocket, take my juice and leave.

>walk through gas station holding lottery tickets I just bought there
>hear a woman just out of my field of vision ask "can you help me out with some money"
>[skip ad]
>"thanks for acknowledging me, asshole"
Unrelated to lottery but worth mentioning again:
>sitting at table outside mini market eating a cookie and drinking bottle of tea
>lady begs for money
>say no
>"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO YOU JUST BOUGHT THAT FOO0D!"
>keep pokerfacing calmly, didn't even look at her to begin with
>goes away after 15 seconds or so

Tbh I prefer to buy lotto tickets at vending machines, and I never give people money ever, wouldn't change if I actually won the lottery, though I could anonymously donate to charities, not actual people person-person.
>>
>>25138738
>playing the lottery

Literally throwing your money away lmao
>>
File: 226.jpg (44 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
226.jpg
44 KB, 409x409
>>25138904
>being a wageslave

Literally throwing your life away lmao
>>
>>25138738
Good job not letting people walk all over you, anon. I had to learn to not be such a pushover and it can be hard but sometimes you just gotta say no.
Or passively not make eye contact and ignore them
>>
>>25138961
I don't see how that's related but I tend to agree
>>
>>25139004
because lottery is pretty much my only hope of getting rich without having to 'work'

>>25138969
well when you live in an urban area, so many people beg you for money you just regard them as human spam, and install adblock IRL
>>
>>25138738
cant fucking stand people

"I cant have your money for free because i asked for it? Wow fuck you faggot"
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.