[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Skin disease thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: rare francis.jpg (74 KB, 498x497) Image search: [Google]
rare francis.jpg
74 KB, 498x497
>have seborrhoeic dermatitis
>dead skin all over my fucking face
>dead skin all around my ears
>dead skin all around my scalp
>amount of flakes is ridiculous
>face and scalp burn all the time, sometimes waking me up in the night
>constant itching as well
>have decent hygiene yet I look fucking repulsive
>it gets worse with stress and fatigue and those are my two biggest problems

fug

not posting pictures, look it up yourself
>>
does incessant acne count as a skin disease
>>
I have it on my scalp, and the inside of my ears, same as behind my ear lobes. It really is embarrassing but I have thick hair so it's well hidden. I use a variety of hair masques to keep it under control, and tea tree shampoos, tar shampoo, ketanazole shampoo, tar is the most effective but wash your hair with something nice like paul mitchell tea tree shampoo after to get the horrible smell out. It keeps it under control, if I relax on my routine it comes back
>>
File: 1446253504150.gif (1 MB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1446253504150.gif
1 MB, 720x720
>>25138670
fuck i wish i can play super paper mario again
>>
>>25138670
I'm so sorry, dude. I hope things get better for you somehow.
>>
>>25139018
I've been trying to calm it down with medical shampoos, but it's pretty fucking persistent, probably because I'm so stressed. At best it will be gone for half a day.
But thanks for the advice!
>>
>>25139111
your hope means nothing
>>
>>25139175
I'm the OP, get out with that shit

>>25139008
How old are you? I'd say acne on someone in their mid-20's isn't particularly strange.

>>25139097
What happened?

>>25139111
Thanks, the thread's not about my problems though
>>
>>25138670
>>25139097
It was my first Paper Mario game and I had an amazing time playing it. If I could erase my memory of the game and replay it with my friend like when it came out, I would be so happy.
>>
>>25139260
wii broke
>>
>>25139261
You can try the other Mario RPGs if you haven't yet
>>
>>25139310
Can't you find cheap Wii consoles online?
>>
>>25139315
I've played all the Mario and Luigi games except for Dream Team and the Paper Mario crossover. I also haven't played the original Paper Mario or the seven stars RPG, but those are all on my backlog.
>>
>>25139336
This. Also idk if this is true but I think if you get a Wii U it's backwards compatible to Wii (but I don't think it plays Gamecube games).
>>
>>25139353
>haven't played SMRPG or Paper Mario yet
What the fuck are you doing
Get to it now
Waiting to play Mario & Luigi: Dream Team or Paper Jam is fine, but not playing Paper Mario or Mario RPG as soon as you can is criminal

>>25139385
Wii U plays Wii and Wii U games but it's a new console so it's expensive and the game library isn't so good.
Wii is older so should be found for cheap, and plays Wii and GameCube games.
>>
>>25139260
24, its pretty bad still and i've had it since I was fucking 10. plus it scars like a bitch.
>>
>>25139480
Don't worry bro, you'll make it
If it's still around when you're in your 30's, please forget an anon ever told you that though

What causes it anyway? Do you have greasy skin?
>>
>>25139539
lmao i've been through accutane three times totally going to make it alright.
I don't have greasy skin, god just hates me.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.