[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got my marks back for my fall term Looks like I failed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled.png (7 KB, 296x536) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
7 KB, 296x536
Just got my marks back for my fall term

Looks like I failed out of my program

Feeling lost, what do I do now r9k
>>
What program,OP?
>>
It's ok anon just keep going on
It's all ok
>>
>tfw you fail calculator class
>>
>>25138630

Electrical and Computer Engineering from the University of Waterloo
>>
>>25138718
But what happens now? Do I just sit in my parents house?

Do I apply to a retail job?
>>
>>25138602

>tfw this was me

You are, in all likelihood, going to endure a long period of depression. You will feel listless, shit will suck, you will feel rejected by society etc etc.

The feeling will eventually come to pass depending on your ability to find another area of interest to captivate your attention. Often this is the most difficult part and it definitely doesn't happen overnight.

For now, sink into your hobbies, read things online that interest you, and realize, hard as it might be, that this shit is common.

It happened to me, it happens to others. Such is life.
>>
>>25138746
I laughed
bloxx
>>
>>25138799

So what is it that you do now? Did you ever go back to school?
>>
>>25138799
this.
heed his advice anon
>>
>>25138750
Soon to be 3A ece checking in anon.

It was all for the best ece is a clusterfuck. See if u can switch to cs or syde
>>
File: CWeNCiDWUAEF4EK.jpg (78 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CWeNCiDWUAEF4EK.jpg
78 KB, 600x450
>>25138602
>tfw your college gives you your final grades on Christmas Eve.

It's like they want people to kill themselves.
>>
>>25138973

I will be in a month or so. Crashed and burned my senior year because I was an impulsive retard.

The past several months I've spent fumbling in depression and living a pseudo-NEET lifestyle. Trying to learn to accept that one must unfuck their own shit, though I'd be lying if I said it was easy. It's not.
>>
>>25138602
I failed a class by 1 fucking question. 1 little tiny mother-fucking point is the gap between me passing and failing.

I am hoping he will give me the 1 point out of mercy but I doubt it, the dude is a ruthless dick head.
>>
>>25139058
Maybe if you see the school psyche you can wipe the term using depression as a medical reason
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.