[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lately I'm unmotivated, unable to focus and burned out and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 41Bxp4jiOAL.jpg (22 KB, 350x500) Image search: [Google]
41Bxp4jiOAL.jpg
22 KB, 350x500
Lately I'm unmotivated, unable to focus and burned out and I decided to see a neurologist. I have an appointment with him in a couple hours, how do I convince him to prescribe me some ritalin or adderal ? Share your stories robots
>>
I don't really think you will achieve much by taking such drugs.

I've been going to a psychiatrist that is also a psychologist for a year, I was able to get the source of my depression and my life is good as it has never been before.
>>
just told him about my attention issues n said i was sleeping fine so he didnt blame it on lack of sleep
started me on some other forms and i said they werent working then he prescribe me some of the good stuff. now i snort it and say its working fine
>>
>>25138729
Should I just outright tell him to prescribe something ? He made a dementia test with me on the previous appointment and I passed it . He things that I am depressed.
>>
>>25138806
sorry mate, had to deal with customers.
usually they take that as a sign of being a junkie so id advise against it. Unless you find a good doctor i wouldnt do it. Just go thru the trial medication they give you, which isnt that bad
>>
>>25139371
I don't think that he is going to prescribe me any medications. Should I intake that I want meds ?
>>
>>25139493
yes, just say you've tried group medication and it doesn't work and you wanna try more formal procedures
>>
>>25139624
Sounds goods
>>
>>25139668
yeah always say you've tried natural therapy n shit first. Otherwise they make you try that which sucks.. Sorry for my delayed replies im just dealing with customers
>>
>>25139706
Thanks for the advice mate, I hope I get some ritalin so I can focus more on my studies and make something out of me
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.