[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a worse feel than knowing a girl really liked you, then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1408410973069.png (41 KB, 455x410) Image search: [Google]
1408410973069.png
41 KB, 455x410
Is there a worse feel than knowing a girl really liked you, then as she got to know you, she realized you were a loser, lost all interest and now barely even returns your texts, anymore?

I wouldn't wish this feel on my worst enemy.
>>
This is currently happening to me. I'm trying to salvage it, but she barely responds to my texts anymore. I'm going to ask if wants to hang out Tuesday but I guarantee she'll leave some extremely ambiguous answer and I'll still have no idea whether I should tell her how I feel about her.
>>
File: 1450418882413.jpg (52 KB, 780x688) Image search: [Google]
1450418882413.jpg
52 KB, 780x688
I'm a semi-attractive social autist and this happens all the time. Girls always talk to me but once I open up to them they call me weird or creepy and hardly talk to me anymore.
>>
>>25138523
Please OP, don't reignite the suicdal thoughts.
>>
>>25138523
She didn't really like you, she liked a low-risk mannequin on which to hang her fancies.
>>
I know exactly what you mean OP, happened to me 3 times already.
>>
>>25138684
Same for me but the girl continues to talk to me
>>
>>25138523
feelin like that is gonna happen pretty soon here when I text her
>>
>>25138523

This shit happens to me all the time. I feel your pain, dude.
>>
>>25138523
Yeah it ended up happening to me, with a girl I met in high school. We were in love and did all this crazy stuff. Her parents got divorced and she was forced to move out. I got back together with her a couple times but her life was taking such a different direction than mine. She ended up with a career and I never finished college or stopped thinking about her.
>>
>>25138523
Happens to me everytime. Not only with women but also with men, that's how I always lose my friends.

Whenever I open up I start saying fucked up shit and everyone just bails out.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.