[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have an online boyfriend now >I'm not even gay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 811.jpg (64 KB, 409x513) Image search: [Google]
811.jpg
64 KB, 409x513
>have an online boyfriend now
>I'm not even gay
>>
Nice, enjoy
>>
>be online all the time
>have no boyfriend at all
>am gay
>>
>>25138118

>Don't have an online boyfriend
>I am gay

REEEEE
I WANT TO PUT DOWN ALL MY DEFENSES AND ACTUALLY LEARN TO TRUST AND LOVE SOMEONE BUT I CAN'T
>>
>>25138177
No you don't
It's better to be independent
Fuck people
Learn to tame the beast before it tames you
And one day it just might leave you alone forever
Otherwise enjoy your hamster wheel of dissatisfaction seguing into lust seguing back into dissatisfaction, mayne
>>
>>25138146
>>25138177
I have no idea what to do now though...He's messaging me and I'm trying to come up with something to say that sounds like, appropriate, but I'm just feeling sick to my stomach
>>
>>25138210
>No you don't

I would at least like to suck a cock or something.
>>
Sorry, but you're going to hell, bud.
>>
>had online boyfriend
>got jealous of him playing games with someone else all day
>started taking really long to respond
>break up with him because i was afraid of him cheating

this is every relationship
fuck relationships
>>
>>25138331
It doesn't count.
>>
File: 1445694352036.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1445694352036.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>I'm not even gay
>>
>>25138261
Just break up with him OP
Don't be a metaphorical fag and string him along just because you're lonely
Are you attracted to him? Do you feel any chemistry? Do you even like talking to him?
Why not just be his friend if no to the above?
>>
>>25138118
You're at least bi. How can you have a bf if you're not then?
>>
>>25138396
Why should I care about stringing him along?
>>
>>25138410
Because you're not a faggot. That's think kind of thing faggots do, and it's counterproductive to ensuring your emotional health and his as well. Unless you plan on forming some kind of weird hateful, parasitic bond.
>>
Fucking hell, I hate faggots.
>>
>>25138448
Eh, Iunno. You shouldn't expect me to feel compelled by arguments appealing to me being a faggot or not as this point, as I have an internet BF. It's all about what I can get out of it. You gotta live for yourself, nobody else.
>>
File: image_39.jpg (155 KB, 957x1024) Image search: [Google]
image_39.jpg
155 KB, 957x1024
>>25138261
Screenshot the convo OP I'm gay I'll help you figure out what to say
>>
File: 田井中律244.png (327 KB, 711x583) Image search: [Google]
田井中律244.png
327 KB, 711x583
This thread is cute.
>>
>>25139126

Give me my BF right now!
>>
>>25139126
All murtaddoon should be chucked off a cliff
>>
>>25138985
no, you'll try to find him...you faggots all probably have a pact about this or something..
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.