[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>at town gathering for Christmas shit >live in relatively
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1448547360343.png (207 KB, 991x834) Image search: [Google]
1448547360343.png
207 KB, 991x834
>at town gathering for Christmas shit
>live in relatively small town
>socializing with acquaintances and neighbors
>see 7/10 that I went to preschool with
>haven't seen her in years
>she is looking at me like she wants to talk to me
>keep on talking to neighbors, ignoring her for whatever reason
>7/10 keeps looking at me throughout
>keep on ignoring her
>end up walking home never talking to her
>mfw

What's wrong with me?
>>
>>25138008
You did the right thing. Nothing would've come of it. She would've just used the "im only in town for the holidays so it will never work" bullshit
>>
>>25138008
Why are you such a pussy?
>>
>>25138104
I don't know anon, I don't know
>>
>>25138128
Honestly buddy, what would've happened?
You would've said hi, and caught up with each other's lives. I doubt you would've had the balls to ask her to a movie or lunch over the holidays. Nothing would've happened. Don't beat yourself up.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.