[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>So I've been toying around with this app called HelloTalk.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: photo-180712.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
photo-180712.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
>So I've been toying around with this app called HelloTalk.
>The premise of this app is to learn languages by chatting with people from all over the world. >Since I know Chinese pretty well, I decide it would be nice to start thing off by helping Chinese people with English, and as well as improving my own Chinese of course.
>I create a profile, record a voice introduction, and add a couple of people from the "suggested friends" list
>And only 5 minutes later, I received a match from a 19 year old girl in China.
>We chat about english language, school, etc.
>She complements me on my Chinese and English.
>Then she asks me if I like Chinese Girls
>My heart is pounding
>I reply, "It's not like I dislike them"
>Then she says "You see, I've always wanted to study overseas, but the tuition is very expensive"
>My heart might literally burst from my chest
>I reply professionally "well, there's always scholarships."
>"but..."
>All while this is happening, I'm receiving friend request notifications left and right. Many of them complementing me on my "good looks" and "beautiful voice"
>The awkward virgin me might just burst
>I politely end the conversation and tell her I'm busy
>"But please let us talk again" as she makes and ending remark
>My heart doesn't stop beating
>I think I'm sick
>Please tell me if this is legit or is this just bait
>I haven't even replied to the thens of other friend requests yet.
What do I do?
>>
>>25137751
She wants you fly her to a better country.
Also, can you vocaroo your introduction? (I'm studying chinese too)
>>
>>25137751
Dude, if you're being serious, she just wants you to pay her way.

Stop being a loser, just mess around with the app and have fun.
>>
>>25139404
Yah op, don't get baited, she just wants you to pay for her. There's already enough of them here anyways. Don't be cucked senpai. Drop dat and play around. As soon as they start asking for resources just stop desu
>>
Chinese women are parasitic spoiled cunts. Avoid at all costs.
>>
>>25140673
Are there any good asian women? Or are just the "men" good?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.