[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that if it takes you longer than 15 seconds to take
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: toilet1.jpg (75 KB, 500x696) Image search: [Google]
toilet1.jpg
75 KB, 500x696
Reminder that if it takes you longer than 15 seconds to take a shit you're a degenerate. Go in, sit down, squeeze it out, wipe then leave
>>
i have ibs. i fucking WISH that was all it took.
>>
>>25137633
Jesus senpai it takes me 15 minutes
>sit down
>shit
>wait
>shit more
>wipe
>there's shit streaks
>keep wiping
>more shit it's like a brown felt tip marker
>meanwhile I'm on my phone the whole time so it takes double the time
>give up, wash ass in shower
>>
>>25139121
Just wipe twice. You don't need to keep wiping until the paper comes back white, thats retarded
>>
>>25139283
That's gross man, you probably haven't realized how much you smell.
>>
>>25139283
kek
what
are you poor or from india?
>>
>>25139301
I get complimented on how nice I smell m8. There's no reason to be OCD about wiping. No-one is going to be able to tell you've got a little bit of shit on the inside of your cheeks, the vast majority of people walk around like that after a dump.
>>
>>25139394
>>25139283
Tried a couple of times, it gets very itchy in there and when you scratch it you have shit on your hands

1/10 wiping experience, wouldn't recommend
>>
Not spending ages there enjoying the thinking time and making sure you've got every bit of shit out. It's like you enjoy having to go multiple times a day instead of saving it up for a few days then enjoying a nice poop
>>
>>25139121
>>25139301
>>25139333
>>25139394

Excessive clean up being required isn't normal.

A proper bowel movement should be quick and easily cleaned up.

If you keep wiping and keep getting shit it's because you haven't properly evacuated - and if you have trouble doing that it's because of a shit diet and probable dehydration.
>>
Increase the fibre in your diet by eating more fruit and vegetables. If you eat enough most poo will come out easily and require almost no wiping. Silky-smooth poop.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (47 KB, 351x364) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
47 KB, 351x364
>>25139121
Why the fuck are you looking at your phone while wiping?

Why look at it while in the bathroom at all? Do your shit and be done.
>>
>>25137633
shes pissing on her skirt
her skirt in on the inside of the toilet seat
i hate this
>>
>>25138692
describe it to me, i think i have IBS too
>>
>>25140224
always have diahrrea regardless of what i eat, have to shit 5-6 times a day sometimes, occasionally feel like i have to shit and all that comes out is a weird mucous-y substance. often have bright red blood in stool from internal hemorrhoids. feels bad man
>>
>>25140303
fuck, my stomach is just queasy-feeling alot and sometimes i get bloated. thank fuck i dont have IBS. thanks bud
>>
>>25140380
well there's different forms. if you're constantly constipated instead of diahrrea that's another form of ibs
>>
OP speaks the truth, If you have a clean diet your shit will literally slide out of you. It feels kinda disgusting to be honest. On the plus side you NEVER have to wipe.
>>
File: exclusive shit.png (38 KB, 578x712) Image search: [Google]
exclusive shit.png
38 KB, 578x712
>>25139333
You're a gross cunt.
>>
File: 1421387154645.jpg (43 KB, 300x452) Image search: [Google]
1421387154645.jpg
43 KB, 300x452
>wipe then leave
Degenerate as fuck.

Take a shit in the morning before you shower
>>
>>25141687
what if i have to shit in the middle of the day at work or school
>>
>>25140303

Damn man. I'm sorry. I'm sure any mention of IBS is met with tons of unhelpful suggestions and home remedies, but have you heard about those poop pills? The ones that introduce gut fauna or whatever? They're legit, not like some Chinese medicine bullshit. Do you know what I'm talking about? It's literally frozen poop in a pill.
>>
>>25140303
Ugh fucking IBS sucks.

I have a different kind of it, which the doctor thinks is stress based and not physiological. I just end up having to shit like 10 times a day, sometimes with very little warning. It's especially bad in the morning, it's usually about 3 hours from when I get up until I can leave the house because I keep having to run back to the can over and over again after getting up, and I don't feel safe leaving the house until I haven't had to go for at least 45 minutes. It makes jobs and school a bitch because I have to get up 3 hours earlier than everybody else.

I have bloating and pressure pretty much all the time too, and a lot of those "phantom shits" where it's like "oh fuck I have to shit right now, I'm gonna shit myself," scramble to a bathroom, and then fart in the toilet and it goes away.
>>
>>25141709
>needing to shit multiple times a day
try not being fat, fatty
>>
>>25141821
Im not fat.
Also you must be illiterate, I never said I had to shit multiple times a day
>>
>>25141747
i've taken probiotics but it hasn't helped at all, if that's what you're talking about. i've heard of people having literal shit transplants before, but i've never heard of it being in a pill form.
>>25141765
i have the same shit, i also suspect mine is stress-based as i had a colonoscopy and endoscopy and they couldn't find anything wrong aside from internal hemorrhoids. i also get up really early and still find myself in the bathroom minutes before i need to leave and cursing my luck. however, i've somehow managed to only be late to work once so far, it was the first day on the job at a gas station. after that day i started getting up even earlier and being careful to try not to eat too much at breakfast. every day is still a struggle to try and get all the shit out of my system before i go to work, though. i wish ibs was covered as a disability in the u.s.
>>
>>25141687
yeah well not all of us are NEET leeches, some of us have responsibilities and can't be in our house with a shower all day
>>
>>25139283
Kek, only on this board

Smelly degenerate
>>
File: 1336131036515.jpg (94 KB, 366x380) Image search: [Google]
1336131036515.jpg
94 KB, 366x380
>>25141860
>not shitting at the same time everyday like clockwork
>>
>>25142040
what if that time isn't in the morning
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.