[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best fast food breakfast?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 568x371) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 568x371
What is the best fast food breakfast?
>>
>>25137587

Tim Hortons
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 920x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 920x370
So good. Jesus
>>
>>25137761
Steak am crunchwrap>>>>all else
>implying I even tried that ither shit
>>
>>25137761
fucking gross omfg
>>
>>25137761
>tfw they stopped serving waffle tacos
now it's biscuit tacos or some shit
I'm pretty disappointed desu but the crunchwraps are good too
>>
>>25137587
who the fuck is awake for breakfast
>>
>>25137663
Yeah the sausge biscuit is pretty good
>>
Who eats this slop?
>>
>>25137663
They have the worst coffee ever.

Arby's has an underrated breakfast menu.
>>
>>25138424
Americans are legion.
>>
>>25138384
Adults
>>
>>25138424
ur mom eats my slop every morning for breakfast
>>
>>25138450
I'm American. Not only would I not eat this garbage, I don't even consider it to be food. Shit is straight poison.
>>
>>25138426
>They have the worst coffee ever.

They've gone downhill, yes. 5 years ago though their coffee was great
>>
>>25138426
I agree with Arby's. The shit is just overpriced for a fast food chain.
>>
>>25138424

The average conscienceless American consumer.
>>
>>25137761
Country crunchwrap is the best
>>
>>25137587
Taco Bell Waffle Taco or Burger king's Enormous Omelet Sanwich with Gas station liquor.
>>
>>25138541
Got news for you. The rest of the world is meeting and exceeding America's consumption of this garbage.

US is only like the 26th fattest country these days m
>>
>>25138589

Well then. that's even more depressing.
>>
>>25138589
United States ranks 9th fattest country
>>
>>25138518
Penn Station is the most overpriced in my experience.
>>
>be grocery shopping
>overhear lady taking about not having McDonald's since highschool
>oh shit, I haven't had McDonald's since highschool
>see sigh about breakfast being served all day
>order a mc griddle
>$4.5
>the fuck nigga! Back in my day that would get you 3 mc griddles
Don't mock your elders anon. Inflation is too real.
>>
>>25138616
Nope. Wrong. Not even in top 20.

http://www.infoplease.com/world/statistics/obesity.html
>>
>>25138663

US is 27th

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/04/22/youll-never-guess-the-worlds-fattest-country-and-no-its-not-the-u-s/
>>
How about a general fast food ranking from everyone?
>>
>>25138518
Try Five Guys and tell me that. I spent $22 on two small cheeseburgers and a small french fry.
>>
>>25139085
That's pretty bad. Was it good?
>>
>>25137587
>fast food breakfast
Getting your day right off to a shit start, nice.
>>
>>25138929
Lets see...
Rallys/Checkers
A&W
Popeyes
Arbys
Burger King
Long John Silvers
Carls Jr/Hardees
Mc Donalds
>>
>>25139085
Love me some fucking Five Guys but it is insanely expensive
>>
>>25139155
The only Rally's around here is horrible, but that may be the area more than anything.
>>
>>25139112
It was meh. When they first opened, the buns were different and meat was hand formed, now its cheap seasame covered bread and frozen meat pucks. A small fry is actually like a large from Arbys or Mc Dicks but it still wasnt as great as it shouldve been.
>>
>>25139215
Mine only hires incomprehensible niggers that always fuck up my order, but dem fries tho.
>>
>>25138703
>mcgriddle
>all day
Your story is bullshit.
>>
>>25139270
Hillbillies in this area.
>>
>>25139180
It's only expensive because you don't order right. You don't need fries and adding cheese makes it stupid expensive. A hamburger abd a soda will run you less than 10 dollars.
>>
>>25139380
>not ordering cheese
>not ordering fries

What kind of broke ass mongrel are you
>>
>>25139457
Cheese isn't needed because five guys has some good beef. Also, fries are like $4.50 so fuck that. You can almost get a little hamburger for that price.
>>
Taco Bells A.M Bacon Crunchwrap

it's my 2nd favorite fast food item of all time
>>
File: life cereal.jpg (270 KB, 1146x1600) Image search: [Google]
life cereal.jpg
270 KB, 1146x1600
I like a bowl of cereal. That's about as fast a meal as I am comfortable with. You just take a bowl and you take some cereal and you put the cereal in the bowl and then you take some milk out of your refrigerator or wherever you keep it and you put some milk in the bowl with your cereal and then you take a spoon and you scoop a spoonful of cereal and milk out of the bowl and then you cram it down your gullet. In the time it took you to read that sentence you could have already made yourself a bowl of cereal and be enjoying it right now.
>>
>>25139610
Life cereal is life.
>>
West coast faggots are so lucky they have in n out.

We have to pay twice as much as you do at five guys.
>>
Honestly I don't think anything tops McDonald's breakfast. Their sandwiches are so prime. The McGriddel, the Bagel Sandwich, hell a regular ol egg mcmuffin is great once in a while.

Their all day breakfast menu is shit, it's literally just hot cakes or egg mcmuffins.

BK breakfast makes me sick. Taco Bell's is OK but prety much just the crunchwrap.
>>
>>25139696
Culver's.
>>
ITT fat asses and their shit-tier pleasures.
>>
>>25137587
I don't know why, but I love McDonald's chicken biscuits. I think they lace it with meth
>>
If you don't enjoy related, you're degenerate garbage. Morning fast food reached its ultimate form many years ago, since then only poor pretenders to the throne have emerged, each to fail more spectacularly than the last. This sandwich is untouchable.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.