[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey people from Toronto. How hard is dating in the big city?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_np35cpMH691uvn0ado1_500.jpg (48 KB, 500x486) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np35cpMH691uvn0ado1_500.jpg
48 KB, 500x486
Hey people from Toronto. How hard is dating in the big city? Do I need a lot of money to get girls? Hoping moving to Toronto will change me hoping to get some advice about this city. If you live in another big city feel free to share your experiences.
>>
i dunno nigga i just hang around the kensington and church&wellesy

come to the harborfront where i live and ill gib u some drugs
>>
>>25137559
Why would you move to such a faggy degenerate city op?
>>
>>25137667
change. have some good memories of Toronto and I think it will change me. also my oneitis works at Nomad
>>
I'm in an LDR with a woman who lives in Toronto who considers the actual male population of the city to be pretty pathetic. Just be yourself.
>>
File: mCM9F1d.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
mCM9F1d.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
bumping big city people help me out here
>>
6ix rep. Good luck
>>
>>25139789
how bad is it bro
>>
File: 1448837627197.jpg (32 KB, 630x472) Image search: [Google]
1448837627197.jpg
32 KB, 630x472
>Do I need a lot of money to get girls?

Bruh if you can afford to live downtown money shouldn't be an issue for you. I'm pretty close to downtown Vaughan and I never know when I should approach women. In this day and age everyone is busy all the time, I don't want to upset anyone who is in a hurry with my bullshit.

So, I've sunken low enough to try Tinder.

>2 days and still no matches

O-Oh well.
>>
White guys get Asian girls, Arabs guys get the good white girls, Blacks gets the arabs girls and 'trashy' white girls.
Asian guys get nothing. unless they're the /fa/ metrosex type. Then they get the fat Asians.

Casual sex is easy to come by, as is protocol for the modern day western world; no money required. Just lift weights and learn some PUA tricks.
>>
Depends where you go in Toronto. I'd say dating is pretty terrible in my (non)experience, there are a lot of virgins in their early twenties here that I know of. They are just average girls/guys too. But people here are too cold or something. Idk.
And no you don't need a lot of money to date. But it depends who you are talking to. I don't personally know any gold diggers.
>>
>>25137559
I'm living in Vancouver right now. It's nice but, very expensive.

Also there is a fuck ton of Asian people.

AMA I guess.
>>
>>25140763
Want to meet up and be friends. Please.
>>
>>25139828
It depends where you are. Times when uni is off isnt too bad
>>
>>25137559
I live in north york, I don't know anyone in my area. I just hang out with some of my midtown friends that I've known since highschool.

2bh, if you wanna date girls here without using tinder or whatever, you just have to have a good social circle. Have some good friends and you're set
>>
>>25137559
Never date women in Toronto. Don't even try to get laid over there. The whole city is one big feminazi machine.
>>
Toronto fucking sucks. Its really like 3 huge cities smushed into one, so when a person says they're in Toronto, they could be an hour away from you in reality.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.