[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys can you help me out? My true love and I have not spoken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: g.png (17 KB, 262x376) Image search: [Google]
g.png
17 KB, 262x376
Guys can you help me out?
My true love and I have not spoken since September (see pic) and I was a bit rude I think in my last message back then but understand she made talking to her very difficult.
Should I bother messaging her again out of the blue. I dont think she ever really saw me as a potential partner but I got sooo obsessive it ruined a whole year of my life imo. We live like 3 hour drive from each other too is it even worth bothering. I have tried really hard to not think about her in that time, but it is starting to tear me up again and I have had too many breakdowns about it and done nothing,
What do I say? How do I talk to her now? I am afraid she found a partner, or just will block me like she did for a few months and randomly add me again.
I am stuck guys I need another opinion on it.
>>
"Hey, doing better? How have you been?"

If she just drops off like that, you're not even important enough to be in the friend zone. You've got a shot if you strike now.
>>
Send her a picture of your hard dick wrapped in an inkjet printed photo of her mother.
>>
>>25137335
The answer is always Yes, stop messaging her
>>
>>25138178

I wouldn't say "doing better?" Just go straight in to the "How have you been?"
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.