[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you exit high school with no friends and don't go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 231x218) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 231x218
If you exit high school with no friends and don't go to college, or you fucked for life when it comes to friends?

I just want to have a group of people I can chill with, but NOPE.
>>
>>25136807
Not impossible, but it's very difficult. You need to have an outgoing personality since you literally need to go into a public place and talk to strangers. Since you graduated high school without friends, I'm guessing that's not you.

Making friends is generally a catch 22. You need friends to get introduced to new friends.
>>
Just make friends at work. Unless you're NEET, in which case you're fucked. You're not a filthy NEET, right?
>>
>>25136922
I don't think its possible make genuine, life-long friends out of co-workers. You'd honestly be better pressed to just meet someone in a bar and have things develop from there.
>>
>>25136807
Lololol this was me like 2 years ago when my gf of like 3 years dumped me and left me for some tweaker when I had 2 more months of hs I thought I would have some fun before getting my life started that was a shot idea because for one thing I was really autistic honestly should've gone to college because I would have probably met people my parents wouldn't hate me and I would've gotten ahead in life hasn't really gotten better or changed but I'm wayy less autistic and planning on joining the army so I started giving way less shits since none of this is even gonna mater in a couple of months it never really did anyway I would go to my local park and try to meet people never worked I talked to many people though mostly alcoholic 25 year old losers I developed a problems with alcohol and still have it I have memory problems because of it got drunk lost all my shot on several occasions got robbed and almost got raped I'm a dude btw I started doing Craigslist jobs and shit for my own money tried applying everywhere and really sucked cause I looked like a 16 year old and I'm really short and skinny and employers look down on you if youre young and don't go to college but I managed to get a job like 6 months ago ended up here this is the end though I'm not gonna end up working shirty jobs and living with my parents this is only one part of my life I'm gonna be a billionare
Seriously go to college anon get your life together and shit you'll meet people and if it's too late get a hobby learn guitar or something it's frustrating at first but very satisfying when you see results meet people who have similar interest don't spend your time masturbating i.e. watching TV and shit
>>
>>25136807
Dropped out of college with no friends at 14, returned to do my exams 3 years later and got into college.

I then dropped out of college a month later. I haven't had casual or formal social contact in well over a year.

AMA?
>>
>>25137606
whoah there nigga
do you really expect me to read...
All that shit?
>>
File: Y1uVGad.gif (122 KB, 200x112) Image search: [Google]
Y1uVGad.gif
122 KB, 200x112
>>25137709
You got anything better to do?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.