[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the most fucked up thing you said to someone/ a group
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1420849940964.jpg (256 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1420849940964.jpg
256 KB, 792x792
What's the most fucked up thing you said to someone/ a group of people /r9k/?

In my grade 10 highschool English class, we were separated into two groups to debate a book, I forget what the debate was specifically about. The book was called "Things Fall Apart", and in the debate, I said something along the lines of
>"Okonkwo beat his wife out of love"
and I saw the face of a roastie contort with disgust and she put her hand over her mouth, and a few others gasped. I didn't even realize that what I said wasn't normie-friendly.
>>
Too much to list
>call sensitive names people i'd fight with
>make fun of people who lost relatives or had a disability
>celebrate the fukushima incident when it happened and shitpost about it online

Fuck I'm a shitty person
>>
File: 54645gfdgh.jpg (39 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
54645gfdgh.jpg
39 KB, 500x738
When I was in high school I threatened to kill Chad when he was picking on my weeaboo friend.
I cringe at it looking back now but at the time, Chad seemed a bit scared.
>>
I made fun of my friend for having panic attacks. To be fair, she is kind of a jerk so she deserves to suffer. And I guess I deserve to suffer for mocking her.
>>
I foolishly made an offhand comment about Chinese people eating dogs/cats or whatever near a group of Chinese kids. This was before my personality mellowed out and I had a filter to watch for what I was saying.

But either way apparently I offended the quiet chink girl. Aw boo hoo, grow thicker skin or go back to Shanghai.
>>
i feel like race mixing is a bad thing but i want to race mix kill me now senpai
this might not be related to the thread but it isnt normie friendly so i thought id share
>>
>>25136713
no you aren't anon, that's what the normies want you to think so they can continue being sociopaths. Are you going to be man, or a good for nothing roachie?

>>25136744
autistic levels of hatred can do a lot when it comes to motivation. you should use it senpai.
>>25136772
what's a panic attack like when seeing it first-hand?
>>25136773
tippity top kek
>>
>>25136834

I dunno. She just told me she has panic attacks upon waking, and once when there was a suspicious package at her place of work. I've never seen her lose it in person.
>>
>>25136744
Bullies generally don't know what to do when someone actually challenges their actions and behavior. You did good.
>>
I keep everything inside. I have't lashed out in years and even then I was timid as fuck. First psychiatrist tomorrow though, so that might change.
>>
>>25136909
>I keep everything inside.

that's a very bad idea, man

when you snap it will not be pretty

meds might work temporarily but they will fuck you up even more tbqh
>>
File: 1450479251018.jpg (73 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1450479251018.jpg
73 KB, 500x500
>be 22 years old college graduate making 50k per year
>come visit for christmas, family is dirt poor
>dad is drunk and starts bitching at me
>get annoyed tell him how much of a failure he is and he's a shitty father, asked him why he hadn't killed himself yet?
>brother kicks me out and mom is really angry, dad was crying like the weak pathetic bitch he is
>>
>>25136934
>when you snap
if I snap.

I avoid people like the plague so I should be good. I might end up hurting myself if I do but that's my own fault.
>>
>>25136662
>I saw the face of a roastie contort with disgust and she put her hand over her mouth, and a few others gasped

Where do you even live? If I said that here I've probably get a few laughs. Overreactions like this pisses me off.
>>
>>25137275
Canada, a fucking leaf.
>>
>>25136662
I read that too. Everyone in my class hated me for a day when I said the British were right to call Okonkwo and his clansmen savages.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.