[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Virgin general How old are you guys? What's your reason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 18
File: 13562730.jpg (18 KB, 234x212) Image search: [Google]
13562730.jpg
18 KB, 234x212
Virgin general

How old are you guys?
What's your reason for not losing your virginity?
>>
>20
>balding
>gay
>bodily abnormalities
>>
>18
>ugly
>shitty body (fat only in torso area)
>socially retarded
>>
I took the "act like you dont care" advice when I was younger and just really dont look for it actively. I wish I would be more out their, but im not. It hurts, but sthe fucking way she goes boys
>>

Not a Chad, socially inept
>>
>18
>never really went to school, attended correspondence papers at home
>never had any friends, always moving
>NEET

I've had loads of girls online, tell me that i am 'soooo cuteee' or 'adorable', but i don't know how to go about getting a gf in my current circumstances...... MFW.
>>
>>25136747
Also my outward lack of interest makes people assume im either gay or already in a relationship
>>
>>25136613
Let's get some real virginity in here.

>25
>I was skelly when I was in high school / college.
>Now I don't have opportunities since I don't shit where I eat (date at work).
>>
>19
>3/10 face
>hyperhidrosis (sweat like a motherfucker, palms always wet)
>socially retarded
>manlet
Inb4 shit advice like just b yourself, just lift, just grow taller, just start being charismatic
>>
>>25136613
>30
>5'2
>3.5 inch dick
>acne
>balding
>115 pounds
>babyish nose and lips
>got laid off from two jobs
>I am very poor and still live with my grandparents
>women have been very evil to me
>they tend to avoid eye contact with me or think I am creepy even though I just try to go about my business
>>
Who here actually CARES that their a virgin? I'm at the point where I just focus on vidiya, anime, and internet and it doesn't really bother me anymore.
>>
>>25136878
>>they tend to avoid eye contact with me or think I am creepy even though I just try to go about my business
I know this feel too well. Normie females have no souls
>>
>>25137013
I don't care that much but it would be nice to lose it.
It's the crushing loneliness that's really killing me.
>>
>>25137097
This. I don't even care about sex anymore I just want someone to cuddle with
>>
>>25136613
>>25136613
>Just turned 22
>Was a stupid teen and my extremely stupid single mother told me to wait and the acne would go away
>Told myself ill wait and then get the girl i had a crush on
>Time passed, crushes came and went
>Almost ten years, dont remember what its like to be normal
>Dedicate my life to reaching my true potential, first goal, get rid of acne.
>Finnaly start taking accutane (should have done it years ago)
>The acne is gone, the nightmares are gone. The scars remain.
>Entire face covered in scar tissue. Never noticed it that much until i started using better lighting in my bathroom.
>Realize im nowhere near as attractive as i thought i was. Terrible posture from years of seclusion. Hair is terrible frizzy. Skin looks terrible. Developed more moles and freckles on my skin.
>I thought i had something, I had girls calling me cute once upon a time. I had crushes, I had friends, i have nothing. I am nothing.

I must push on though. I have to be extra nice to everyone or they call me mean, even had a few complaints to my managers because they weren't fond of my competitiveness (even the manager said it was bullshit). Everything has slipped away, but i still hold out hope for some reason.
>>
>>25136613
>18
>kissless
>I'm not even an anti-social weirdo, I'm what you'd call "popular"
>think way too much about my crush
>because of this, I haven't "allowed" myself to be with other girls
>tfw I let some girl that loved me go because of this
>>
>23
>5'4
>ugly
>Socially autistic
>No motivation to lose my virginity
>Lost my craving for human affection
>>
>>25136878
Behold, the one and only true robot !
This can't be true, this guy is the chosen one. Teach us, master !
>>
>25
>never been in a relationship
It's that simple. Set it and forget it!
>>
>21
>Acne, skinnyfat, not hideous or manlet though
>Depressed, social anxiety, generally hate talking to people
>Never really had any contact with girls at school
>Had a gf for a while but I was so despicably beta we never made it further than first base
>Been too depressed for the last two years to really try tinder, clubbing, online dating or anything
>NEET, so don't meet anyone IRL
>>

Small penis and overall insecurity/socially awkwardness
>>
>>25136878
Tell us your secret, o mighty wizard
>>
>>25137650
Oh yeah. Obviously, NEET as well. I'm not actually ugly (as I've been told by actually qt girls before), so I'd reckon I could land the d on some desperate fatty/depressed chick if I wanted. Maybe. Maybe not.
>>
File: 1413142558412.png (72 KB, 700x540) Image search: [Google]
1413142558412.png
72 KB, 700x540
Literally no reason why I should be virgin, Im told by all my friends and people I dont know that I should be a model. My friends always say if they "had my body" they'd be getting pussy 24/7.
Girls are interested in me all the time but I lack motivation to capitalize on it and then I hate myself for it later.

...Fuck
>>
>1 actual wizard
>rest of the thread is filled with """"""18"""""" year olds
>>
>>25136613
I have no friends. No social life and a weird name that's created a sense of foreign isolation in myself and in everyone that meets me.
>>
30. I've asked probably over 100 women out over the past 7 years but have been declined every time. Women aren't interested in me at all, not much I can do about it.
>>
>>25137794
Should try hookers. I'm about to.
>>
>>25137826
same. Is craigslist decent? I literally have no experience with this.
>>
>>25136613
>19
>awkward
>loser
>no ambition

There have been several girls that have shown interest in me during high school and JC, but I just kind of act disinterested or oblivious. I'm scared that I'll fuck it up and people will know or that it might work out and I don't want to be stuck in a relationship. Also, with friends I can just fuck off and do my own thing for a while, but if I'm in a relationship I can't just fuck off for three weeks and not talk to anyone, especially a girlfriend. It seems like responsibility that I don't want.

>>25137013
I care. I'm just too embarrassed and too lazy to do anything about it.
>>
>>25137878
Yea cragslist is where it's at. Meet up with a hooker through there once but chickened out. I've heard backpage is another route but I haven't tried.
>>
I lost my virginity at age 22 and I'm embarrassed by it, 22 is pretty late to have sex for the first time.

The girl invited me over to have sex again, so I guess it wasn't even that bad, she was the one that initiated it too.

I haven't had sex ever since, I'm 24 years old now. It's weird though, I never really tried to get laid until I hit 22 and realized I really need to lose my virginity. Within 3 days of me wanting to get laid, I had sex.

The girl wasn't fat or ugly, I still don't know how I did it (it was tinder though).
>>
File: 1399935731911.jpg (52 KB, 1280x544) Image search: [Google]
1399935731911.jpg
52 KB, 1280x544
>24
>Terrible person
>No self esteem
>Never leave the house

I'm just human garbage really, I should not exist.
>>
>20
>Manlet
>cant hold conversations passed 'hello'
>stare at qt girls without even thinking
>shit wagekek job
>live with parents
>no university will accept me
>hate most concepts of my life
>1-2 friends, i havent seen them in 6 months
>wish i grew up in a city where there was way more girls and friends
>wish i could relive high school and change shit.

i could go on. i regret most things in my life.
>>
I don't know guys, just develop a coke habit. It helped me a lot with my self esteem issues and I still think it's better than lurking this board aimlessly.
>>
>>25138172
Where to get coke if you don't know anybody?
>>
>>25138192
deep web. You also get pretty good shit there
>>
>>25138172
>DUDE DRUGS LMAO
stop
>>
>>25138172
Drugs won't help us. You already had something and the Coke accelerated it. We're MISSING something.
>>
Haven't met a girl worth losing my virginity to. I'll wait until I find the right one. I don't understand why anyone feels bad about being a virgin. I'm 19 and not once in my life have I seen this sort of shit outside the internet. In reality besides the whores, a lot of girls actually want a guy who doesn't fuck casually. Maybe it's just because I look good but I'm 90 percent sure this is just something you guys talked yourselves into believing.
>>
File: 1450226254235.png (86 KB, 192x187) Image search: [Google]
1450226254235.png
86 KB, 192x187
>>25138172
>le drugs will make you rasta bob marley snoop dawg kewl 420 blaze it maymay
>>
>>25138319
...yes...the millions would complain have just "talked" themselves into believing it. Lemme ask you;

A girl goes ahead and fucks half the football team in one year.

Versus.

A guy who fucks half the cheerleaders in one year.

Who gains a better social reputation? Get the fuck out Chad.
>>
>>25136613
/r9k/ is virgin general you idiot
>>
>24
>socially retarded
>extreme lack of self confidence
>short
>>
>>25138441
>He still thinks this

Kek, that delusion. /r9k/ isn't like how it was a few years ago. Look at the front page and see all the fembot and relationship threads, retard.
>>
>>25138434
Better reputation by who? Most girls don't actually want the guy who's fucked a ton unless they're sluts or wannabe sluts. The only ones that cheer on these asshole is other guys.
>>
>>25138441
This very thread proves otherwise
>>25138441
see
>>25137757
>>
>22
>School
>Don't go out enough
I can confidently say that i'm relatively attractive and social enough that if I tried hard to go out and really mingle around I could probably strike up a relationship or go for a fling but it's not really a priority in my mind right now. Most of my friends also don't talk about it much so I guess I don't feel as much pressure to lose my virginity.

I'm not sure if that's simply if that's some delusion that I convinced myself into believing but i'm ok with it either way. I don't feel as much shame in masturbating as most people do so I'm not insanely sexually frustrated or anything.
>>
>>25138524
I would bet my paycheck if we brought a jock into a library he'd leave with at least 3 phone numbers. You inexperienced chadsters need to gtfo off my board.
>>
>>25138575
Yeah, because he obviously has experience in picking up chicks. The other chicks don't ask him how many other girls hes fucked before giving him her number.

That's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>25138278
No man. Just use the coke to help you feel less insecure when you're doing shit that make you feel out of your comfortzone.
You guys all like music right? Everyone like fucking music.
Develop a love for a music genre, preferably one that has a rigorous party scene around it.
If you live in a small town in the U.S. or in Europe you're still just a busride away from a sick party every weekend, so that is no excuse.
The drugs, be it coke, MD, speed or xtc pills should be enough to just start a conversation with people you meet in the bathroom while doing them.
Which leads to you rambling on about shit, knowing how you've probably accumulated some wit just by frequenting this board for the years you've been here you're going to be an awesome conversationalist, just never take yourself seriously, play an idiot who then surprises people when he's actually fairly articulate when it comes to intellectual conversation. Have interesting things to say about the headlining acts, just act like you know shit and shit will work.

The hardest thing is just to get started, drugs are bad and whatever but so is being curled up with all your anonymous friends on 4chan every fucking day. At least the drugs allow you to do some actual networking, even though they are destructive.
>>
>>25138319
Maybe we're from different cultures, but it's a socially comedic thing for me to be 20 and a virgin. I never even kissed a girl until 2 months ago at uni, and after the excitement wore off of getting my first kiss, I realized it meant nothing. I didn't like the girl anymore, and she was just being a drunk punchy whore. After that I've made out with 2 girls hoping to relive that 'holy shit it's happening!' Moment, and I never even came close to that level of joy. At this point, I realized I don't really care to have sex for the sake of it. Hell, maybe just so people won't keep asking if I'm a virgin (normies can tell, it's NOT a meme).

But I'd really rather just wait until I find a girl that I truly care about to engage it. Maybe it's just wanting to feel true love, if it even exists, for the first time. Having a girl coming over, laying on my chest and just talking about her day to me, and me not sperging out because we're so comfortable together at this point, I just look at her, listen, and rub her hair while looking at her just "trusting" me, is all I want. That's the only thing I truly want In life, and most everyone has, or IS experiencing that right now, meanwhile I'm drunk Sunday night posting my sob pity party fantasies on a urine - scavenging forum.

Life's a weird thing if you're not normal
>>
>>25136613
yes
I'm a coward
>>
>>25138592
Your response did nothing but prove my point. Jesus, you blue-pilled morons need to seriously leave.
>>
>dick cut off in freak windmill accident
>>
>40
>5/10 overall
>incel
>manlet
>>
>>25138592
Exactly this. It has nothing to do with how many people he's fucked. I choose to stay s virgin but could easily pick up girls if I could stomach acting like an alpha, virgin or not. All you need to do is look decent and be confident. When you walk up to a girl show some dominance, that your the one in control and she won't make fun of you like your imagining. You give then too much credit. The ones that would make fun of you is because they see you as weak.
>>
>20
>socially anxious/awkward toward males only
>>
>25
>Lack of confidence, social charisma, etc.

Do I even have to spell it out? The only thing I have over some robots is a good group of friends, but I've always felt like the "other" when I hang out with them. Sure, they're all normalfags, but I pretty much put on a mask when I interact with them. Unless I stop being a weirdo, I'm not losing it anytime soon.

I'm also at the point of no return, so there's that as well. If I don't lose it this year, it will be super weird to any girl, not that it isn't weird already.
>>
>>25138733
Are you ugly or something? Do men ever come onto you? It's really not that hard as a female desu.
>>
>>25138784
Ugly women don't have it as easy as you think and the type of guy who prey on ugly women are probably not the type of guy you want to fuck anyways
>>
>>25136613
>21
>used to be a normie
>had one gf at 15
>fell for the long term dating isn't worth in high school meme
>never dated anyone in college
>closest thing to a relationship is I went on a couple one time tinder dates that ended with a real shit tier kiss and never heard from them again
>now work with people where the average age is 42 and everyone is married
fuck
>>
>>25138784
>Do men ever come onto you?
Yes, quite often even, but I instinctively flee ASAP because they intimidate me. I know it's no one's fault but my own, but I hate it.
>>
>25
>shy, acne, university dropout, plus loads of other shit that comes with those three
back in high school when I was just a bit of a loser (as opposed to a helpless, damaged loser) I did have girls interested in me occasionally, but I was usually too passive to do anything about it
>>
>22
>happy loner neet, waiting for divine intervention
>>
>>25136613
>18
>lack of social skills
>retarded
>>
File: _61568130_61568129.jpg (12 KB, 464x261) Image search: [Google]
_61568130_61568129.jpg
12 KB, 464x261
>How old are you guys?
>What's your reason for not losing your virginity?
Schizophrenia, makes me unable to connect with others and I'm pretty much mute. Gonna fuck my long-distance gf in April though.
>>
>21
>7/10 good shape, alright face
>hipster/mountain biker
>conservative Christian
>waiting for marriage
>>
26, and a combination of being INTP, having aspergers, having no car or private place at home to bang women (I sleep in the living room at mother's shitty apartment), and being afraid of catching STDs or getting someone pregnant to the point it feels more comfortable just never having sex.
>>
>32
>because I am a 32 year old virgin?

When you hit 25, unless you are religious normie, you don't really get the chance to have sex. It doesn't come. You aren't forced to be with people your age anymore. If you work, you are with normies who have friends and maybe families. They don't have time to waste with you. My brother has a civil service job. He is 24. His youngest coworker is 29 and has two kids.

You don't even think about being virgen anymore. It doesn't matter because you already lived about half of your life without sex, so having sex would be the weird part of your life.
>>
File: kaiji 1.gif (60 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
kaiji 1.gif
60 KB, 500x281
>25
>un-diagnosed autism
>i dont know how to make real money thats not minimum wage status
>>
>18
>5'6
>no social skills
>other people terrify me
>>
>>25136613
>21
>shut in
>>
Fat, ugly, no game and that's all avenues shut down.

I've accepted my fate and have been trying to really internalize it, it makes me feel like this stoic warrior monk, it's fun.
>>
>>25139014
just be yoruself bor
>>
>22
>kissless virgin
>5 ft 5
> 3/10 as bad as it gets without some kind of deformation
>dropped out of high school because of anxiety
>low IQ
I never stood a chance, i should just an hero
>>
>>25136613
>21
>I like good grades and money more
>>
I fucked my only chance up at 17, after that it was a combination of being a (relative) shut in, being too scared to flirt with women and a social circle of other nerds that rarely had girlfriends

>>25138999
>When you hit 25, unless you are religious normie

I don't even think religious people wait until 25 now. The no-sex-until-marriage Christians I knew in highschool were either married by 21 or took a more relaxed stance on premarital sex
>>
>>25136869
For the sweating, is it your pits?
>>
>just 18
>absolutely no social skills, too afraid to speak to other people who I haven't known for years
>consequently have never spoken to a girl for non-school reasons ever in my life
>>
Was always very shy and boring, had some interest from girls but it stopped when they saw how boring I was even though I was kind of good looking and in shape in my teen years,then fell to depression, neetdom and became a shut-in, started gaining a lot of weight and getting bald, stopped talking to people and couldn't relate to anyone, then this girl I really liked rejectedme pretty bad which completly shatered my confidence with girls.
>>
>>25136613
>22
>fat
>anxious
>autistic

If you're the type of virgin I am, people can tell immediately. I just don't get why they feel the need to confront you about it and hear the virgin-confirmation from your own mouth. It's like meeting a dude with no legs, talking about all the awesome physical activities you do involving your legs, and then saying, "by the way, you don't have any legs, right?" Fucking normies, man.
>>
>>25136613
>27
>obese since nine
>only changing that now
>going to be left with a saggy stomach, thighs, boobs and upper arms
>>
>>25136613
>19
>fat
That's pretty much it desu
>>
>>25138606
i want people to acknowledge my post which helps them take the easy way to sociability. please give me feedback
>>
No social skills, shitty skin, half-black, small penis
>>
>>25139768
Fine.

The part about being a good conversationalist is complete bullshit.
>>
File: 1447166309903.jpg (182 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
1447166309903.jpg
182 KB, 1080x720
>>25136613
I'm 25
I'm ugly as fuck
>>
>23
>fell for the feminist "treat men and women equally" meme
>treat women with the same amount of contempt and distrust and ambivalence with which I treat men
>"he's a misogynist, loser, virgin" etc.
>>
>20
>5'10
>AfroCarribean American
>I'm asexual and had the urge to have sex with another person. I have always found sex to be revolting.
>I find threads filled with non asexual virgins hilarious because you people do nothing but cry and complain.
>>
>>25139875
what do you know about that?
>>
>>25140017
Sheer game of chances. People who are good conversationalists don't end up here. Success in conversations doesn't revolve around well thought-out arguments or anything like that, it's about quick thinking and taking advantage of the environment to make people laugh. And robots struggle with that skill because most of their interaction was through a screen where they have ample time to think.
Losing inhibitions isn't all of it, man.
>>
26 kv.
I am virgin because every woman I have asked out has rejected me. On dating sites I get no responses. I do have fat single mothers message me first on dating sites if I am stupid enough to reveal my income on profile. Would rather be alone than be a cuck. Nothing is more pathetic than a man raising another man's child.
>>
>>25139880
I don't think you're ugly. But even so, things seem hopeless at times. I think it's mostly not meeting like minded people irl that's the issue for most of us.
>>
>>25140152
I agree, I'd rather be a virgin than get wrapped up in that drama too
>>
>>25139880
damn if yourr super ugly i have no chance. U LOOK GOOD ANON get out there and pass on your genies
>>
Tbh senpai it's cause I've never even tried to get with a girl just don't really have the motivation and I'm awkward as fuck
>>
>>25136742
Right there with you. We can be losers together
>>
>>25139880
Shut the fuck up already. It's because you're a sad sack who posts on 4chan complaining about how ugly you are instead of doing anything.
You get so many comments from people saying you're not ugly. You're honestly becoming almost as bad as Brandon on /soc/.
>>
I never really tried and I don't really care about sex. I wouldn't say I'm asexual because I'm still attracted to women and fap but pursuing people and caring about them seems tiring. I'm perfectly okay on dying a virgin.
>>
21 year old Wizard in training here
>>
19, awkward and shy around women, below average looks, stare at computer all the time
>>
>>25140478
people say brandon is 6-7/10

all people say about me is "it's not THAT bad" or "you're not ugly, per se."

which is the polite way of saying you're ugly as fuck
>>25140162
things only seem hopeless because they are
>>
>>25136613
>19
>bipolar
>ugly
And that's it.
>>
File: 1450292471167.png (125 KB, 600x966) Image search: [Google]
1450292471167.png
125 KB, 600x966
>21

Literally just anxiety. I've talked my way into sex before, but the thought of it not being meaningful and the possible repercussions afterwards gives me a panic attack and then I back off like a fag

I'm on meds and shit for it, but that only helps so much
>>
>>25138441
you are confusing r9k with wizchan m8
>>
>>25136680

I think you're asking the wrong question, it should be: "unvirgins, why the hell did you lose your virginity?"

I'm living alone, living the dream.
No woman in world could ruin my life.
>>
>26
>450lbs
>terrible at talking to new people
>crippling self esteem issues

I know I'm defective product
>>
File: 1440025203132.jpg (8 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
1440025203132.jpg
8 KB, 249x243
>>25140914
32 here, I can confirm this.

There's peace annons, you just have to let go.
>>
>29

I'm really shit at talking to girls.

Or talking to people in general.

:(
>>
File: 1418239243835.jpg (119 KB, 600x747) Image search: [Google]
1418239243835.jpg
119 KB, 600x747
>How old are you guys?
23, almost 24.

Well, lets see...

>never attempted to ask a girl out
>5'6''
>skinny
>get anxious in public so going out somewhere is a no go
>spend all my free time on my computer
>depressed/suicidal
>don't feel like I deserve one

I just don't see myself getting a gf. Plus, my job makes it hard to meet any grills. If I hit 30 and I'm still a KHV I'll probably just take the S&W retirement plan.
>>
File: 2bQ3hbf.png (146 KB, 888x2400) Image search: [Google]
2bQ3hbf.png
146 KB, 888x2400
>20
>5'4"
>I'm a cyborg that can function among normies, but I become spastic if I am near them too long
>collect Tranformers action figures and keep them in my form room
>women do not like Optimus Prime

I try to keep things positive, but being short really does make you invisible to a lot of women. Fortunately I can masturbate the feelings away, although deep down I'm still lonely. Part of me feels like if I took more of an initiative, women would respond well... but they don't seem to flirt with me now... why even bother?
>>
>20
>6"2
>obsessed with a mutual crush that I didn't let go for too long
>nowadays accepting any schizo or 100% shy virgin applications
and I'm still demanding too much, only americuck virgin girls seem to exist on this board
>>
>>25139279
Yep, exactly

> 18
> fat
> kissless
> too anxious to talk to any girl i might have an interest
>>
>>25141306
What's your job, family member?
>>
>22
>dropped out of school at 14 and completely disappeared from the social radar

the worst part is that in my country prostitution is legal and there is a brothel just a 40 minute train ride from where i live. i could go to lose my virginity right now if i wanted to but i suffer from anxiety and don't have the courage to go through with it

inb4 stds. by law the workers have to get tested monthly
>>
19 M

I'm waiting for a Romeo and Juliet type thing tbqh, I know it probably won't happen, but I'd rather be alone than be with some random girl.
>>
>>25141369
Manufacturing, it's a sausage fest. 50 hour weeks so the only free time I have is on the weekend.
>>
28, OK appearance, skinny, ethnic minority.

Reason is low self esteem that had compounding effects back as a teenager. So I self-isolated and never learnt basic adolescent social skills, like flirting. I learned computer skills instead. I became adept in finding porn. Solitary hobbies. No friends.

But now I can learn adult social skills. Still they don't come naturally.

I want a gf, so don't want to resort to prostitution.
>>
>>25139152
It is the only acceptable excuse and only for a small portion of dating world.
>>
>>25136613
Micropenis. Its total torture cause im otherwise not that bad looking (naturally buff not fitfag and tall) and girls are sometimes interested in me but i know there's nothing to be done.
>>
File: 2015-12-19_17.37.08.jpg (711 KB, 1076x1389) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-19_17.37.08.jpg
711 KB, 1076x1389
No longer a virgin. However, lost it at the embarrassing age of 25.

Reasons why it had taken me that long are pretty obvious in the picture.
>>
Never attempted to get one. From age 0-16 I didn't care. From age 17 to 21 I was scared of being rejected. And in the last two years I've slowly become apathetic to the need for companionship, though sometimes I fall back into my tfwnogf state.

I don't think I'm that ugly (though I dislike my overbite and backne), and I noticed a couple of girls flirting with me throughout the years. I'm just unable to initiate a 'romantic' conversation or reciprocate on their signals.
>>
>>25136613
>>25136613
>18
>ugly and fat
>>
>>25136613
>20
>Dick isn't atleast six inches
>>
>>25136613
>17
>cyborg
>inb4 ban him he's underage, mods, mods
>skinny
>insecure
>fucked up in a lot of ways
>literally use drugs of any kind every time i get the occasion
>3 hours of sleep at day when I'm lucky since 3 years
>being an asshole
>btw i'm ugly but like 5.5/10, it could be 7/10 working out and solving all my problems
>>
>>25137698
P I C S

I

C

S

Tbh with you senpai
>>
>22
>this place has molded me into something that doesn't care anymore
>>
I can't use my dick and my girlfriend doesn't want to have sex until she gets a dick
>>

Because it doesn't matter. Nothing matters.
>>
>25
>5'6
>Balding
>Mediocre face
>>
>>25136613
>How old are you guys?

Lack of ability to form meaningful emotional connections and I just don't care.
>>
>How old are you guys?
i've been overweight ever since i got into school. this caused me to have extremely low self-esteem. i got hit on by multiple girls during my teens (only realized this after i turned 22), but i never thought someone could actually be into fat dudes. i was wrong, apparently.
made out with a chick when i was 14, though. i touched pubes but no pussy.

now i feel too jaded to even try anymore, i think i'll just die a virgin. i've come to realize that sex is horribly overrated.
>>
>>25140004
>An evolutionary mistake is laughing at us, oh boy
>>
21 years old

I have slept with about 15+ people and I used to be chubby-fat until about 2 years ago. The girls were all fairly attractive-attractive (with the odd dirty fuck) and I don't have that much game really.

get off this website it's rotting your brains!!!!
>>
>18
>Ugly
>Skinny with oddly proportioned limbs.
>Apathetic towards life.
>Socially inept
>Massive Inferiority complex (vanishes when I drink heavily).
>Low self-esteem
>Have always been surrounded by confident people who are the definitions of normalcy. As a consequence of this I stick out like a sore thumb to those who aren't my closest friends.
>>
11, no-one is over 6ft
>>
>>25136613
>20
>no friends that are girls
>no friends that have girls as friends
>not ugly, not pretty

Literally there's no girls around so even if I suddenly became 10/10 I wouldn't be able to get laid. Also im not asking some chick out in public thats creepy
>>
> 22
> kissless
> 1.93m (fuck you and your retarded inches)
> normal looking
> socially retarded
>>
File: 1450330472288.gif (173 KB, 600x630) Image search: [Google]
1450330472288.gif
173 KB, 600x630
>24
>5'7
>Have a fucked up leg with tons of scars
>>
>>25136613
>20
>socially retarded, hairy back so i dont remove my shirt, im terrified of intimacy and im a 6/10 in good lighting.
>>
>>25144553
What is waxing?
>>
>>25144593
Ive done it but i have to get it done every 3 weeks otherwise im hairy again, im going to have to get laser hair removal
>>
>>25142900
>deep, mysterious eyes
>neat, well kept hair
>strong jawline
>sexy stubble beard.

Was it the cheap clothing?
>>
>>25146379
>16 and cyborg
Sure ya are kiddo.
Now goodbye underage b&
>>
>>25136613
>How old are you

>Why haven't you lost your virginity?

But I did, at 14 :^)
>>
I inserted my dick for only 5 seconds inside an asian grill before her sister came bursting into the room

am I virgin r9k?
>>
>>25136878
Seriously. If I was you, at that point I would snap. I would fucking kill until I was in the ground. I'm sorry, man.
>>
>>25139880
Unless you're manlet as fuck, just lose some weight and you'll look fine.
>>
I don't put in the effort
>>
>25
> 5'5
>weigh 379lbs
>>
>20
>exactly 6'
>handsome, 7-7.5/10
>smart
>good family
>ridiculous social anxiety
>>
See, all the other 18 yr old chads-to-be need to realize that they haven't even grazed the surface
This >>25136878 is what a real robot looks like
>>
>>25136613
22, I'm s Christian, not a degenerate, and I'm disgusted with the current state of the world, it make my dick soft and I no longer find women attractive because they're not wife material.
>>
File: le swindler.jpg (35 KB, 388x480) Image search: [Google]
le swindler.jpg
35 KB, 388x480
>19
>callous indifference
>>
23,ugly,short and a loser
>>
>>25136878
you are the embodiment of r9k, congratulations
>>
>25
>disgusted with women
>>
File: 1440537091432.jpg (73 KB, 599x600) Image search: [Google]
1440537091432.jpg
73 KB, 599x600
>22
>don't have the confidence to bang strange women
>dislike most women I meet after extended conversation
>>
27. Everyone thinks I'm ugly and creepy. The end.
>>
I lost it at 21, but I'm sure I'll never have sex again

>too ugly
>skinnyfag
>social retarded
>no friends
>no female co-workers of my age
>>
>18
>weak-willed
>literally have no interest in anything

apathy is death
>>
File: 1450644540627.jpg (44 KB, 479x720) Image search: [Google]
1450644540627.jpg
44 KB, 479x720
>>25136680
>gay
>virgin

couldn't be easier for u fags to lose ur v-card 2bh. top kek

>>25137013
but then when you leave the house and see that qt3.14 you care ;^)

>>25137698
>lack the motivation
that sure is a funny way of deceiving yourself
>>
>>25136613
>21
>bedwetter until early teens shattered confidence
>never had any real friends
>don't drink so won't go to degenerate parties
>ugly face
>neet so no oppurtunities
>"what do you do anon? oh, nothing"
and a micture of the other reasons previously stated
>>
>>25139880
You could easily get a gf Anon.
You're average, maybe above, and I know a lot of piece of shits wayyyyy below you who have cute gfs. Unless you are a mean or stupid, you just have to try :)
>>
>>25146772
I'm 5'11"

My hope has been dead for at least 3 years man.
>>
>>25139880
I came here to tell you that you're fat.
Original
>>
>19
>mixed race
>manlet
>scared of rejection
>>
File: 1410268932343.jpg (24 KB, 597x391) Image search: [Google]
1410268932343.jpg
24 KB, 597x391
>>25136613

I'm a 24yo virgin. I'm kind of a loner, I've always been, for some unconscious reason I can't stand social situations for very long, it gets me mentally tired very fast, so I have a hard time mantaining relationships. Also,. I can't do small talk, I just can't, I don't understand how most people can talk about random mundane stuff and engage in conversations with such naturality and excitement, it's beyond me.

I'm not even ugly, fat or cringy, I'm actually just a very uncharismatic normal dude. Not gonna lie, I've been desperate for company, specially during my 18-22, but right now I feel so far away of normality that I'm starting to believe every single drop of love I may feel for someone is just some kind of paranoid delusion, I can't stop telling myself my feelings are somehow false, a product of desperate loneliness, I'm so emotionally crippled it's terrifying.
>>
>>25149703
Thank you captain obvious, what would we ever do without you
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 224x225
>5'6
>skinnyfat
>social retard
>>
>>25136869
>manlet
>hyperhidrosis
FUCK i have both of these
jesus christ
>>
>>25136869
>just lift
literally nothing stopping you from doing this
>>
>>25136869
I'm you 2 years from now.
>21
>Hyperhidrosis/Excessive sweating
>Socially retarded
>manlet
>baby face

It doesn't look good bro

>>25139233
It's not exclusive to my pits. My hands, feet, back and ass gets its fair share as well.

A coworker asked me if I was a virgin yesterday. I hate my life.
>>
>22
>too shy teehee

No but seriously I probably could if I didn't avoid everything and everyone
>>
Ugly
Pencil dick
Barely qualify as lower middle class
Live with my sister and mom
No talents whatsoever and boring as fuck
>>
>>25136613
>31
>The thought of speaking to attractive women fills me with fear and anxiety

If you can't talk to them, you won't get far. When I was a teenager I had some girls show interest in me - my crush even pulled me into a toilet stall and tried to kiss me. Terrified, I ran away, only to spend the next 3 years hoping it would happen again. Yeah, I suck.

I've come to the conclusion that I can probably get a girlfriend, but it will be the single most difficult and frightening thing in my entire life. I'm not sure I'm down for that.

Kind of funny since most normalfags would say the same about my university degree in physics.
>>
27 next week
Unemployed
Shut in, almost never leave home
2.5 years ago i had a short relationship with a 36 yr old woman. She tried mind control tricks on me and I couldn't take much of it so i dumped her right away.
>>
>>25138606
Underrated advice. Honestly anons parties are a good way to get laid. Even if you are ugly you could be some pretty girls mistake.
>>
>>25150407
I get it on my forehead and back. Pretty hard to hide it.
>>
>>25136878
stop calling him a wizard guys, the politically correct term is 'magical-american'.

Jesus just like can you not!?!?
>>
>>25150908
Ur fucking weird bro
>>
>>25136613
27. I dont know any attractive woman nor interact with them.
>>
>23yo
>Low self-esteem
>No group of friends, never went to parties
>Rejected a decent girl at 15 because I loved another one who rejected me
>Never tried again

Truly pathetic
Thread replies: 184
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.