[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are you guys making fun of wagecucks? Don't you realize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
Why are you guys making fun of wagecucks? Don't you realize they're practically our slaves. They literally revolve their whole life around working with just enough time to sit down and think about how much their lives suck, why do you want to stop them? I just got my first neet check for 5000 since I have back payments for the time it took to apply. Do you think they'll keep working when they know how much better we have it? I get 200 dollars worth of free food, I drive a Pontiac g6, and have an apartment that only costs me 30% of my check. All thanks to the wagecuckers. Stop bragging and stop telling them they're retarded or you'll ruin it for all of us.

Eerrrr...I mean h-hi normie. The weather sure is beautiful out, huh?
>>
File: 1447006391930.png (168 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447006391930.png
168 KB, 300x300
I dont understand the terms neet check and autism bucks. How do i get these? Are they not an american thing or something?
>>
>>25136622
Help plz senpai.
>>
>>25136622
Seriously i need this. How get free money
>>
>>25136622

It's mostly "no singles policy theater" meme (sounds just true enough to fool/confuse the majority of 4chan posters into believing it) mixed in with a small amount of truth (turbo autists can get government assistance)

No one is actually bothered by it, because every "wagecuck" on 4chan used to be a NEET, and know exactly what NEETS do all day and how they really feel about it.
>>
>>25136841
>every "wagecuck" on 4chan used to be a NEET, and know exactly what NEETS do all day and how they really feel about it.
This is gold.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.