[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Had a appointment with a female psychiatrist today. I flat out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9
File: sigmund-freud.jpg (195 KB, 868x1024) Image search: [Google]
sigmund-freud.jpg
195 KB, 868x1024
Had a appointment with a female psychiatrist today. I flat out told that bitch that psychology is a bullshit science which only exists to confirm pre-conceived suspicions of people with mental illness. Ended up with her threatening to put me under a psychiatric treatment order. I asked "are you threatening me?" and she said "no" and then I said "are you sure, because it sounds like you're threatening me". I asked for a different psychiatrist at the end, preferably a male.

I hate all those involved with the mental health industry, they truly disgust me. They are vulture Jews of the highest order and in 100 years people will be laughing that such a field of "science" ever existed.

HAAAAATTTTTTTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
You're an opinionated idiot. Fuck off.
>>
File: jacques_brel_chanteur_triste.jpg (99 KB, 960x638) Image search: [Google]
jacques_brel_chanteur_triste.jpg
99 KB, 960x638
Why did you go to a psychiatrist, in the first place? They're all money-grubbing little worms, and their field a complete pseudo-science on par with the Concave Earth theory or the hard water phenomenon, 'you ask me... But you seem to think the same too. So why'd you go?
>>
>>25136573
I was put into a mental health unit against my will. I have an obligation to get an olanzapine injection once a month as well as going to a psychiatrist to be "assessed". If I fail to meet these obligations, they have the right to put me back into the mental hospital.
>>
File: nig.png (25 KB, 768x536) Image search: [Google]
nig.png
25 KB, 768x536
cool anon, when you get put in a fucking mental ward you'll feel real good about sticking it to the man

don't go to a psych, and if your mummy is giving you GBP for doing it, kill her instead and rape her dead body
>>
Female therapists really are shit though. I am female and I will never go to one again.
>>
File: 1419708786199.png (144 KB, 665x339) Image search: [Google]
1419708786199.png
144 KB, 665x339
>>25136473
When you said "are you threatening me", you said have also taken the opportunity to call her out on treason.
>>
File: Nino Ferrer.jpg (394 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
Nino Ferrer.jpg
394 KB, 1024x1024
>>25136646
>>25136646
I see. Well, if you don't mind me asking, why were you committed to an institution? I have guesses, but I wouldn't like to presume anything. Also, are you doing alright, hopefully? As in, are you able to feed yourself and have a roof over your head to sleep in? I hope you do.
>>
>>25136685
>Give worse advice than redditors on this board, literally just b urself tier shit

Its a convenient job for people who can't make themselves appear useful in any other way.
>>
It's about the money man, and...

>...helping people

My mom's a psychiatrist, works with cancer patients by profession (government job) but also takes in private patients of any kind (actually they're called "clients" to make it sound more politically-correct). The money she makes from those private clients is insane (she doesn't pay taxes too lmao because fuck that), and to top it all off, she has those clients during her government job hours because shit why not?

Actually, a lot of her private clients are /r9k/ tier. Like half of them are late 20s dudes who can't get a girlfriend. A lot of them complain that women only want alpha males with expensive cars, and she has to tell them it's silly and then she gets paid a lot of money.
>>
>>25136685

>internalized misogyny: the post

>>25136646

hahaha fucking crazy retard has to get his ass injected because he can't even be trusted to take a pill to make him less of a vitriolic little shit
>>
>>25136763
>hfw she goes home to a worthless son that goes to a haitian earthquake board about the same misogyny
>>
File: 1439613297837.jpg (15 KB, 450x240) Image search: [Google]
1439613297837.jpg
15 KB, 450x240
>>25136473
>vulture Jews
>>
File: problems.gif (2 MB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
problems.gif
2 MB, 250x237
Psychiatry in itself isn't the problem. There are however a lot of problems with practices within psychiatry today, stemming from attempts at social control by the state and the ever-growing demand for profit in our capitalist economy. I would hope that in 100 years we understand the brain enough to move beyond our crude treatments. Also, psychology and psychiatry aren't the same thing.
>>
It's weird how all the womyn who feel society needs to adapt and censor itself due to their ability to easily become "triggered" are also the ones the ones taking psych courses. They literally refuse treatment for their own imaginary illnesses but want to all be psychiatrists.
>>
>>25136775
I still admit psychology is bs but at least the male therapists I have seen put effort into being amiable. The women seemed to just try to pass the time however they could with no regard for the outcome. Like "Fuck you, you'll be back."

I used to think maybe people would have better experiences seeing the opposite gender but nope. They just don't give a shit.
>>
>>25136802
At least we've moved on from lobotomies--god fucking damn what a terrible fate--but I think electro-shock therapies are still used; although they've been improved in some aspects. Maybe we're getting there.
>>
>>25136775
>tumblr: the post

fuck off shit troll
>>
>>25136717
>why were you committed to an institution?
I live in Australia and was already diagnosed with schizophrenia. I thought I was raped one night after sleeping in a dingy motel. I went to the police station, cops took me to the hospital and a psychiatrist who worked there asked me a bunch of questions. I thought I could only be admitted if I was a danger to myself or others, but clearly that is not the case. Any psychiatrist in Australia now has the ability to put me under the mental health act for even the slightest transgression.

As for your second question, I live with my dad and get welfare, so I'm still alive and surviving.
>>
>>25136836
can confirm, i got ECT a few months ago (it didn't work)
>>
>>25136910
They're so blissfully unaware of how tumblr tier they are I just didn't bother touching it. Hopefully someone convinces them to off themselves so we can stop reading their dumbass posts everywhere.
>>
>>25136778

Except I'm pretty liberal when it comes to anything gender related. I could never understand how someone would be misogynistic or call women worthless, stupid, heartless simply because they had a few rough experiences (or lack of them). Maybe because I grew up around a strong woman - my mom. Not strong in a "proud fat sjw woman", but just an amazing person who's caring and supportive of whatever I do.
>>
>>25136925
Honestly, the best things I've done for myself to improve my depression are lifestyle changes. My antidepressant also helps some, but I had to put in most of the work myself. And even then it's just managed. It's never completely gone.
>>
>>25136913
I see. I hope your situation can get better. How long will you have to deal with the shrinks? Also, why were you sleeping in that dingy motel?
>>
>>25137066
>How long will you have to deal with the shrinks?
I asked the psychiatrist today how long and she said "Schizophrenia is a lifelong illness". So I guess that means I'll have to see them forever. There's gotta be some loophole I haven't thought of yet, so I'll keep searching.
>why were you sleeping in that dingy motel?
I was living in my van for 5 months prior, had gone off my meds completely. I came to a town and I asked the department of housing for a place to live, they gave me a motel to sleep in for the night and the morning after is when I spazed out.
>>
Why don't you try running away?
>>
File: vladimir_vysotsky sad.jpg (551 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
vladimir_vysotsky sad.jpg
551 KB, 1920x1200
>>25137178
>>25137178
The pyschiatrist as you describe her sounds like a bitch. Perhaps, a male one will be better. Try to make it sound like you want to get back on your feet to them (I am sure you do want that). At the least, you are living in Australia, which from what I hear, is somewhat more progressive in a number of respects than the U.S.

What I don't understand is: why did the cops take you to the shrink after you went to them claiming you were raped? Did they use a rape kit to positively establish whether a rape had taken place? To be fair, it could have been a vivid dream, and such a thing could have happened to anyone.
>>
I know there's a lot of bullshit in psychology, but you have schizophrenia. If any psychological condition is actually a real biological disease, it's schizophrenia. You need medication and you need someone to check up on you and make sure you are taking your medication.

What do you think you are going to accomplish by arguing with your psychologist? She already thinks you are crazy, she doesn't care what you think. Don't give her an excuse to abuse her power.
>>
I was with an FSP program and had people come to my house for therapy. One of the bitches they had tried to seduce me but I was too beta to do shit. The other therapist herself was a meanspirited sjw that was presumptuous and vague about my social difficulties.

I'm pretty mentally fucked up. I need professional help but all I'm stuck with is clowns who spew life guru shit, who can hardly lead themselves yet think they can lead others, who claim to be "passionate" about their jobs when there is nothing they have done that says such. I got to say the men have some idea of what they are doing, at least. The female therapists are just the epitome of "be yourself" advice. They think I'm this great person when I can hardly understand myself and am still an overgrown teenager.

Get yourself a male psychiatrist. Actually, any psychiatrist should do. They are way more experienced and smarter than therapists
>>
>>25136473
You're not particularly smart. They've got you in there because you flipped your fucking shit, it seems like it would be against your best interest to fight the system that has you there against your will. Might as well pretend to be a normie until they let you out, and not make any waves so you don't have to stay any longer than you have to.
>>
>>25136775
>internalized cuckoldry: the post
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.