[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how's your oneitis? what's she like? describe her anons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 25
File: CRDh9kn.jpg (18 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
CRDh9kn.jpg
18 KB, 450x450
how's your oneitis? what's she like? describe her anons
>>
File: 1318519371271.png (31 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1318519371271.png
31 KB, 400x400
the only girl to ever show any affection towards me so I latched on and got burned in the end
>>
>>25136326
posting w/ trip for this thread
mine's about 5'3", athletic, slim, redheaded, legs of a goddess, loves running, likes to make offensive jokes, loves rodents, is dating my best friend
>>
>>25136326
she literally burned me
like actually
with a lighter
now she pretends it didnt happen and she has a bf but doesnt seem to think I know and kinda toys with me
kill me family
>>
redhead christian virgin, 4/10. Im a blackbot who doesn't believe in god. She never gave me the fucking chance, even moved cities for uni to possible have the chance to see her. And I did! We talked after not seeing each other for 4 years and nothing came from it ;_;
>>
>>25136326
she's 5'2" and has a great butt. She's really shy and jumps a little and makes a squeak noise when surprised. Gets embarrassed a lot. Thinking I might have a chance now that she's dumped her bf.
>>
she is a psycho unfortunately

claims she loves me its obvious shes playing me

i played into her bullshit for awhile until going no contact

she always comes back around but its obvious that she is doing it for attention/validation. bitch has literally no shame in making claims about love/wanting me.

really mean too.
>>
Slim, brunette, incredibly white skin and a smooth, near flawless face with dimples.

She also is incredibly shy but has the nicest and most welcoming personality I've seen from anybody. You literally could be anybody, and she'd be happy to be your friend if you just talked to her and didn't insult her. That's probably why she has had the same boyfriend for years now, which is unfortunately how it was when I first met her as well. Otherwise I am at the liberty to say that I think I would have had a chance, she seemed to really enjoy me
>>
>>25136437
You mean you didn't make anything of it.

Come on, family. Get after it.
>>
>>25136326
She's a bisexual turkish muslim. Obviously, she's not that serious about her religion. Such a sweetheart. Very touchy feely. Needless to say that I'll probably be leaving this place soon. Wish me luck
>>
>>25136424
wow. are you serious? she sounds toxic. i'd advise you to get away from her but i know it's hard to get away from people sometimes. have you told anyone she did this?

>>25136437
ouch. long distance stuff is always bad 2bh f@m. i'd guess that lack of communication undid your chances with her. hope things are going ok now.

>>25136439
>having a chance with a female
>the current year
>"robot"
get out normie
>>
File: Radiohead Feels.jpg (4 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
Radiohead Feels.jpg
4 KB, 125x125
Chubby 5"2 Qt 3.14 Redhead, loves alternative, anime, cuddlin, and now lives half a state away from me.
>>
File: q15.png (264 KB, 265x518) Image search: [Google]
q15.png
264 KB, 265x518
pic related, posted a bit earlier here

>>25136357

feel free to rate, i don't care
>>
File: g.png (85 KB, 272x284) Image search: [Google]
g.png
85 KB, 272x284
>>25136545
still got the mark, it bleed and got infected
she started talking to me again recently now she moved back into town
she as a bf but asked me out to all this places
im torn and feel like im being tugged along
>>
Short 5'0, Mexican, pale skin and dark hair, is pretty negative, very sarcastic/snarky, fluent in three languages, likes football, beer, and dancing. I'm pretty sure I had a good chance with her freshman year but I didn't make a move because I was too afraid. I'm a little nervous because I think she is/was the best I can hope for.
>>
>>25136638
I mean a bf she hasnt told me about, I think its her bf due to stalking social media but no fucking idea really
>>
>>25136451
you should get away while you still can familia. psycho roasties are worse than stacies. does she consciously do this or is it just how she is?

>>25136465
i know that feel, bratan. my oneitis is dating my best friend right now. it's great that she's so nice, though. not much either of us can do about the situation but wait and feel bad, unfortunately.

>>25136512
obligatory
>get out normie
but honestly, i wish you luck. the more people that escape this place the better.
>>
>>25136326
s-she left me and had 2 kids (pregnant with a 3rd) with an unemployed polish immigrant, fuck this life.
>>
>>25136471
I tried dude. We met at a popular club/bar and I re-introduced myslef after having about 3 shots that night.
I was feeling confidence, didn't stutter or anything, and gave it the ol college try.

Shit flopped so hard pham lol
>>
Tfw got rejected
Tfw still obsessed
Whyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>>25136706
his advantage was the NEETbox
weep and learn wagekek
nah jk that sucks man, I hope you can move on she is too far into her life to be yours now rest in peace friendo
>>
>>25136545
yea, me being away for so long made her forget I even existed I think.
My 1 chance almost two years ago replays in my had at least three times a week now. but It's all good. 2013 was good to me otherwise
>>
File: 1-o7CuH1Ub7TIa-xy3Kvw6Cw.png (35 KB, 212x255) Image search: [Google]
1-o7CuH1Ub7TIa-xy3Kvw6Cw.png
35 KB, 212x255
Petite brunette, huge rack, doe eyes.

Mfw she's pregnant with a black baby.

She's keeping it.
>>
File: 1448911635301.jpg (26 KB, 480x574) Image search: [Google]
1448911635301.jpg
26 KB, 480x574
>tfw you read these threads and realise you'll never be anyone's oneitis
>>
>>25136326
shy, cute, few years older than me
>>
>>25136326
degenerate egipjm e gbjm
>>
File: Kerry Marie.jpg (422 KB, 833x1215) Image search: [Google]
Kerry Marie.jpg
422 KB, 833x1215
<- honestly
ive never met a female that i would consider obsessing over
don't go outside to see women away
am i pathetic?
>>
>>25136558
noticed we've got a redhead theme in this thread. i know that feel m8, my oneitis also now lives about 1600 miles away. i know i should forget her but it's very hard. i'm guessing it's the same for you unless you're talking to her still?

>>25136635
7.5/10

>>25136638
don't go mate, she's gonna manipulate you again. if she's hurt you physically in the past, she'll do it again. just cut her out desu senpai.

>>25136661
not to meme
but JUST ASK HER OUT
even if she rejects you, it's way better than constantly orbiting.
>>
>>25136712
What happened? She just wasn't interested in you or what? Did you try again with a different approach later? Tell me more.
>>
She was a nice, caring person long ago.

Nowadays after hanging out with toxic, gossiping cunts, she's become just like them.
>>
File: 1446876758220.jpg (161 KB, 1001x1434) Image search: [Google]
1446876758220.jpg
161 KB, 1001x1434
Momoka Nishina. She's cute and has a nice bum and big boobs but she doesn't even know I exist
>>
>>25136850
>tfw I would fuck that beast until my cock fell off

>don't even like pudgy women
>hate fat women
w-what's happening to me f@m
>>
>>25136904
I hate her now for using my existence for free sympathy and attention from other people.
>>
>>25136754
i've had a similar thing happen. the closest i ever came was when i was at this summer camp thing with her and some other people for my uni's cross country program. we were all at a movie and i sat next to her and almost kissed her. this was over a year ago and she doesn't even know i exist anymore. i get that replay thing a lot.

>>25136788
basically sums up all robots. normies talk all the time about people having crushes on them or rejecting people asking them out, but we've never had that.
>>
>>25136788
>tfw you were a psycho girl's oneitis
>tfw her personality was trashy and repulsive
>couldn't even overlook that and get with her
>still don't regret it
>>
some days I'm not even sure that she is real, I have schizo (probably) and I hallucinate a lot, specifically I think that nothing is real and it's all a simulation/ dream. but she's a six foot blond nordic beauty.
>>
>>25136927
>>25137014
This.

Hooked up with someone (reee, normie, etc.), but it was very clear that they were using me. The same person, about a week after, said that they would basically fuck anyone because they were in a volatile mood. When I made a joke about it, they became overwhelmingly hostile, which made it pretty clear that's what it was. Then I felt bad.

>tfw you'll always be a source of sympathy, attention, etc. but never the sort of person someone would want for yourself
>>
>>25136927
What happened?

Have you broken free?
>>
>>25137105
I wouldn't say that I was the one giving her the free attention and sympathy. If anything, she figured that she could get more by turning people against me.
>>
Alli

orig
>>
>>25137065
>tfw you're that girl

Feels incredibly bad, man.

>paranoid delusion you're my oneitis
>lol

>>25137080
at least if you get with her it will be a wacky pick up line

>you're unbelievable
>you're a vision
>you're unreal
>"oh, anon, you're so sweet"
>no im in the middle of an episode please help me
>>
>>25136357
This.

My oneitis is actually a lesbian but I still orbit her because I enjoy spending time with her and she is my best friend but I know she will never put out for me.

A few times we've spooned though which was nice.
>>
File: 9977.jpg (10 KB, 242x252) Image search: [Google]
9977.jpg
10 KB, 242x252
>>25136326
>she's taking meme degree currently
>her in middle school
>timid around me (didn't pay attention to this, important)
>went out of her way to greet me so nicely I got confused and not sure if I'm being pranked on, treating each other with mutual respect since forever
>high school
>she and I do a few things, it's a rollercoaster of no confessions and emotions
>shit dies off in 2nd half due to more specified subjects
>university
>her roommate posts various stuff how oneitis is not in a relationship because her love interest doesn't exist
>her comments are along the lines of "bullseye :^)"
>invited me to some beauty pageant
>no longer gullible real-time
>still stupid to make my head consider the possibility of her wanting me to participate so I'd get bullied
>ignore again
>she starts going to various parties and shit, never invites me to some place ever again
>liked some "what I hate the most is how I don't really hate you, not one little bit", "if you'd love me you'd like my photos" (this one obviously being sarcastic origin but dunno what to make of it), "I don't know what to like anymore to get his attention"

Making a facebook account was a mistake, don't do it. I did just to play lesser newgrounds games because a naive Stacy urged me to. Now I'll live to see the hell that is tumblr influence on her, she was a closet tumblrita but kind of coming out now.
>>
>>25137154
>>tfw you're that girl
>Feels incredibly bad, man.
>>paranoid delusion you're my oneitis
>>lol
but femanon, all women are psychos
>>
File: oneitis.jpg (162 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
oneitis.jpg
162 KB, 1080x720
>tfw no jewess gf
>baruch is not hashem
>>
>>25137143
Like what? "Anon was so mean to me!" shit? That's terrible.
>>
dresses totally cute, not slutty at all
does cute things
also fell for the STEM meme
was pretty mean to me the one time we spoke but I'm still totally attracted to her anyway
>>
>>25137310
>pls be me
>>
>>25137226
Aside from lgbt shit and possibility of closet SJW shit, she's almost perfect. Draws really well, good sense of humor, by comparison very smart, dresses nicely. She used to have 10/10 haircuts in the past, at the end of HS she had more tumblr tier fashion though it has receded so far in the university. Just kill me senpaisasuke.
>>
>>25137383
No way. She's way too qt to be posting on a filthy place like 4chan
>>
>>25137154
>you're that girl
I doubt it. She wasn't bad looking. She was nice. A little too high strung for me, but she put up with my mentally ill self. She was white trash though. It always turned me off. I couldn't handle it.
>>
>>25137420
maybe she has a dirty side
>>
>>25137434
No way. She's totally pure. She doesn't even seem to have many male friends, and the school I go to is like 80% male and every other girl is orbited by at least 3 guys at all times. Now that I type that out, it sounds like a total red flag. But she's qt anyway
>>
I... don't talk to people.
I mean, I can, but it's automatic. I'm never in the moment... if that makes any sense. Fuck it, I know it doesn't fuck off I'm not good with words.

ANYWAY.
>get into the habit of talking with each other a lot
>like talking to her
>worried that I'm going to fuck up
clearly, the more you talk the more likely you'll fuck up
>one day she decides to confess
>i reciprocate
>bad move
>she starts to panic
>i can't really say anything because it's my fault
>spirals down from there
This was a while ago now.

This mindset is common here, so I wish I knew a way to tell her, or any of you faggots, how to simply chill out and stop your brain from getting in the way of things.
Brain != Heart, you bunch of idiots.
>>
>>25137418
>is this me
>>
>>25136326
she's a 8/10, no tits, no ass, lovely face, about 1.80m, skinny, brunette, freckles every now and then, aaaaaaaand she's got me in the friendzone
>tfw when the only thing you can think about while talking to her is screaming your love out
>>
>>25137430
>high strung
>white trash

Elaborate si vous plait~.
>>
5'9 red hair. Beautiful with long legs and a nice butt. Loves everything I do. Dating my best friend.
>>
She is doing pretty good from what my perspective. When she joined my work center I was kind of going on a downward slope. Something about her made me feel a little happy inside. After dating for some time I started to realize we were only doing the things she wanted to do and she had no interest in what I wanted to do. I ended it shortly after the realization but still have feelings for her....
>>
>>25136326
She likes girls.
>>
File: pepe_0183.png (60 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
pepe_0183.png
60 KB, 1000x1000
> dark red hair
> a tad chubby
> a tad pale
> is a weaboo
>>
>>25136465
Yeah, that's the thing.
I used to care about looks more than I do now, because all women were more or less the same to me, so I may as well have an attractive one.

And then I found one I just...click with. We'd stay up all night talking. Yeah, there were probably more attractive girls, but attraction is largely psychological anyway. I was totally cool with it.

Stuff happened. One that got away. The end.
>>
>>25136885
It's too late to ask her out. She's moved away. On the plus side I can't ever say I really orbited since we would only hang out vary rarely and I never felt compelled to compete for her attention.
>>
>>25137540
Highly unlikely, it's early in the morning and she's most likely asleep, as well as browsing tumblr instead of r9k.

Unless you can derive what I mean by Rebecca and Harmonica, you can't be her.
>>
>>25137568
She was psycho that was way too energetic for me. Imagine you feed a five year old a ton of sugar and Monster energy. That was her, but all the time. She had the intelligence of a kid, too. Would always make shortsighted decisions and almost failed out of school. She failed the class I was in with her. As for the white trash part... she wears GWC clothing and has one of their logos as a tattoo. That's all I'll say.
>>
He is into a girl that is an alcoholic that not only cheats but openly brags about it. Theyve been getting closer but she already managed to really hurt his feelings. I hope he learns from this and gets out before she literally destroys him. Hes too sensitive for this chick. I forgot to add no homo. My oneitis could literally never happen.
>>
>>25137111
>>25137252
I knew her from high school. I made the mistake of going to the same college, even taking the same major. I asked her out and she rejected me during our first year.

That was 3 years ago. Since then she's told everyone in my major about me. It started innocently enough, but over the years it mutated, whether through her or people assuming the worst, not that she would care to correct that since she clearly enjoys the attention. Every interaction with people in my major is predicated by my "crime" 3 years ago plus anything else she has said since then.

On my end, I've told nobody IRL, not even family what happened 3 years ago. However, they do know she exists and every now and then they ask and all I can say is "I don't know". I have a few relatively close friends in my major, and they clearly know what she's been saying but they're decent enough not to ask me for whatever reason. Other people in my major still treat me decently when she's not around even though they all know at this point. I try to be as helpful as possible to everyone just to provide a counterpoint to whatever shit she's been spewing, but I think I've only managed to slow her down, not stop her. I don't think I've ever turned anyone away, not even people who are friends with her.

Whatever she's been talking about regarding me has escalated recently, with some people even calling for her to report me to the dean saying they'll lie for her. Last week, I finally had enough and made an appointment to see the school's legal office so I can explore my options for defense. I've also made an appointment with the counseling services for a psychiatric evaluation just to make sure I'm not entirely fucked in the head.
>>
It's been a month since I've talked to her. Slowly stopped talking to her when I found out she had a serious bf.

Life's a lot better now desu
>>
File: 1448823544943.png (186 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1448823544943.png
186 KB, 1000x1144
>>25136326
Good sense of humor, beautiful blonde hair, thin, about 5'4, glasses, blue eyes, not very social but still has friends, and best of all she enjoys vidya and anime. We talk alot in class and are friends but the only downside is she is bisexual and is currently seeing a dyke. She seems to be attracted to me but I think she is shy.
>>
File: 1449882685904.jpg (27 KB, 600x463) Image search: [Google]
1449882685904.jpg
27 KB, 600x463
my oneitis
>quite tall, 5'10" (i'm 5'6" ;_; what chance does a dwarf like me have )
>white skin
>pale blue eyes
>no freckles. immaculate skin and wears glasses
>brown hair that goes down to her shoulder
>medium fit body. she's a dancer
>laugh that makes my life 1 million times better when i hear it
>very girly girl
>is a lesbian ;_; (or maybe bi but she told me herself. maybe she was just trying to get rid of me right anons?)
>watches anime
>is suicidal ;_;~
and lastly
>i will never be with her.
meh maybe in another life right anons? it makes me happy to know that in an alternate universe me and her are living happily ever after.
>>
>>25138164
>lesbian meme

Let her kill herself
>>
File: 1443566086316.jpg (43 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1443566086316.jpg
43 KB, 900x900
>>25137912
NORMIEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
content
>>
>>25137720
>tfw an incredibly hyper person
>guy i like told me that I reminded him of those cheesy camp counsellors from the Addams Family movie

Although the tattoo is pretty dumb, I'll admit.
>>
>>25137821
Holy fucking what?
>>
>>25138236
As long as you're not trashy and disgusting, I don't think the hyperactive personality is an issue. For me it was more like a combination of all those things that made me dislike her. If it was just one or the other I could probably have overlooked it. What made me hate her was how dumb she was. She failed two semesters of a class that was just copy homework from the book and turn it in. She fucked up her engine twice and asked me to fix it. Stupidity is a turnoff.
>>
>>25138259
It's my fault for letting it come to that point, but then again, what could I have done back then? Anything I do that acknowledges her existence would have just turned people against me faster.

I never should have gone to my college. 3 years of hell like that was not worth it at all. For the rest of you, don't bother chasing after her. The consequences of failure are way too severe.
>>
Cute, 5' tall, kinda shy, plays the piano, doesn't talk much to anybody (I presume).
I try to break the talking barrier (getting more intimate) but she never follows along (even though we had some quality talk sometimes).
I confessed to her and to this day she still didn't give me an answer.
I stopped talking to her recently, and she still didn't try to text me.

Life goes anons, and because of that I'm trying to get over her.
>>
She killed me inside. Yes you, Elise.
>>
File: 1414811174966s.jpg (2 KB, 125x89) Image search: [Google]
1414811174966s.jpg
2 KB, 125x89
>be normie in high school and have a decently big circle of friends and shit
>have oneitis for nearly the entirety of high school
>ask her one near the end of it
>she says no
>go to college for a meme major and drop out after 6 months, end up working a cushy job in a factory for 2 years making 39k a year while I save up for a rea
l major
>literally 0 non work contact with aside from my closest friend during these 2 and a half years
>saw her again last night for the first time
>the spark is gone
>literally feel nothing at this point. No emotions. Not sad at all but not happy either

is this what being a failed normie feels like?
>>
>>25138365
>overlook it

That's the issue, I don't want a huge element of my personality to be overlooked.

She does sound a tad dumb. How'd she fuck up her engine twice?

>>25138381
Like she told everyone that you chased her? I mean that's really fucking weird, to be honest, but I don't see that as anything worth reporting you to the dean's office if it was three years ago and there hasn't been any incident.

>>25138408
> confessed to her and to this day she still didn't give me an answer.

Huh? Did she just change the conversation?

Also, yeah, I fucking hate that.
>person ignores you
>"I know, I'll ignore them!"
>they literally don't care enough about you to notice it

Yeah, I'm in the same situation. Best you can do is just try to cut her off, since the smallest thing will get you going again.
>>
>>25137821
>>25138381
Are you telling me you literally went to the same college and took the same major as this girl JUST to ask her out and be closer to her? Please tell me this ain't so...
>>
I've known this girl since I was 15, twelve years ago.
>Very attractive, 8/10
>Goth, metalhead, bad girl thing
>Intelligent
>Nerdy
>Similar sense of humor
>Similar taste in music
>Ambitious
>Great in bed, or so I've heard

She is engaged to some bartender who is in a fairly successful local band. As a 5'10 nerdy Hispanic dude, I stand no chance against a 6'2 guy she can use to fulfill her groupie fantasy. That being said, I've been slowly getting over her by finding out some things about her
>Racist, maybe that's why she never gave me a chance
>Junkie, has a history of alcohol abuse
>large sexual history, not that bad, but it's very intimidating
>emotionally unstable
>history of major mental problems

I've been on a self improvement kick and blocked her on Facebook. I want to move on.
>>
>>25138534
nah man you just matured.
you subconsciously realised what you felt was just puppy love.
dont worry anon plenty of women are out there.

As with not feeling any emotions that sounds like depression go see a doctor
>>
>>25138537
She told everyone what I did and let the story change from there.

There hasn't been an incident, but if they make one up, nobody would believe me considering she has witnesses and the best I can come up with is people who don't want to get involved.

>>25138543
I was young and stupid.

Unfortunately that major was something I happened to be good at and I stuck it out after getting rejected hoping that one of us would switch majors or drop out entierly. That didn't really work out, but by the time it was apparent that neither of us were leaving I was in too deep and couldn't transfer out to anywhere.
>>
File: Koala.jpg (763 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Koala.jpg
763 KB, 1024x768
I've never spoken to her, but I overhear her often. She has similar interests to me. I know we'd become fast friends, but I could never find an opportunity to speak to her. Unfortunately I'm an autist though and can't help looking at her and making eye contact, and I overhear her telling her friends I'm a weirdo, and they too look at me because they know I'm that weirdo. I also smelled bad one day, and whenever anyone smells bad I overhear her friend saying it must be me.
>>
>>25138537
First time she had a coolant leak and kept driving it even after I told her not to. It was a huge coolant leak and she had been driving her car without fluid for quite awhile. Luckily for her the block didn't crack, which still surprises me to this day.

Second time, the CEL came on and had been on for who knows how long (more than two months). I didn't look into what caused it, because I didn't really care to help her. Asked her later and she said something about her engine, I don't remember. I remember telling her to fix it herself because it was very simple, and then I avoided talking about cars with her after that. She would always bug me about my jeep and ask dumb questions.

Both of those were problems that you could fucking Google to find the answer to. That kind of stupidity makes me mad. Why should I help you when you can't make an effort to help yourself.
>>
>>25138815
That doesn't sound healthy family. I'm in a similar situation except I'm making the girl up.
>taking a class with only about 10 people next quarter
>hoping to meet and work with a like minded qt
>probably won't happen and I'll just be that nerd again
>>
File: 1448778091863s.jpg (3 KB, 125x108) Image search: [Google]
1448778091863s.jpg
3 KB, 125x108
She's super cute, super cool, smart, we've gotten beers after work twice and pancakes from a diner at 4am twice. She's been a drivingg force in making me drink more beer and enjoy it. We text occasionally.

She's 12 years older than me, has 2 kids, not married or in a relationship, and I'm a khv who has told her directly that I'm a khv and I wouldn't even date myself

;_;
>>
can I do mine pls, you asked for girls but it's a guy

>just..
>i never stood a chance
>super geeky and witty
>just kill me
>interesting
>kind
>used to talk daily online til we fell asleep and went to the same school but were too shy to talk to each other irl so would always glance at each other

I messed up, shit happened, now they go to uni and have a gf and whenever we've spoken since the connection and friendship is gone also they barely reply.

just kill me some part of me will never get over them
>>
>>25139124
>is no younger than 30
>has two kids
>is still out at 4am with some guy 12 years younger than her getting pancakes
red flag desu
>>
>>25139176
She lives in the same house as her kids dad and his wife. It's a weird situation. So her kids are still never alone
>>
>>25139220
Yeah that's a huge red flag familia
>>
>>25139124
Single mom with two kids here.

How the fuck does she get away with leaving her children at 4am? I left my youngest with my teenaged son for one weekend and within an hour they were both crying and there were spaghettios everywhere.
>>
>>25136788
kind of wish I could be someone's oneitis just so I could fuck with them mentally
/edge
>>
>>25136326
>be me
>work at airport
>spot 7/10 qt assisting wheelchair bound folks around the terminal
>never really get much chances to talk to her so i dont know what her interests are
>she's a thin, blonde, glasses, librarian type girl
>usually reading a book during her breaks, so probably nerdy type
>we usually make accidental eye contact every now and then, and she just smiles and looks away
>i guess she's interested...? right....?
might take the chance, but she's usually busier than i am, so it's usually just quick glances i get of her
>>
>>25139249
You'd have to know them. She doesn't fuck him I don't think at least. She lives in the basement of the house and she did have a boyfriend last year, who also lived in that house with them, and they broke up and he moved out

>>25139274
It's only occasionally. Like I said in the previous post, she doesn't live alone. Her kids are also like 9 and 11 or some shit
>>
>>25139124
>>25139220
>cool, smart
>30+ single mother of 2 living with her baby daddy and his wife.
Does not really compute anon ....
>>
>>25139166
I'm sorry anon.

These things happen sometimes.
You'll get over it.

>tfw this is me in the future
I-it'll all be daijoubu ;-;
>>
>>25139309
Sounds like an even bigger red flag tbhonest. Not trying to hate on your oneitis. Just be careful.

>>25139274
Are you a legit single mom with kids? Why/how are you on r9k?
>>
A QT SAD BOY WITH A QT FACE AND QT HAIR AND QT VOICE
>>
File: crying-baby-1.jpg (15 KB, 635x414) Image search: [Google]
crying-baby-1.jpg
15 KB, 635x414
I DON'T KNOW ANY GIRLS!!!
>>
>>25139299
You're bad and you should feel bad.

>>25139309
Oh, that's okay. I was thinking she thought they were asleep and bailed.

>>25139367
I'm legit. And I'm here to steal your memes and post them on facebook to laugh with my girlfriends.

JK, I mostly browse /co/, /lit/, /mu/ and /x/ because I like that sort of thing. I found 4chan after a friend's teenaged son stayed with us for a week and left his porn thread on /b/ open.
>>
>>25139464
>left his porn thread on /b/ open
alarmedpepe.jpg
>>
hazel eyes, light brown hair, argentinian heritage.
Really beautiful, but way more special in personality.
The only person I've ever been able to really talk to, and we talked so much, and I fucking loved her.
But I had to move to different part of state, we stopped talking. It kills me when I look back at the messages.
And now it's been almost 3 years gone.
>>
>>25136635
normalfag kindeyes/10

>>25136638
just punch that bitch right in the theets, roasties gonna learn
>>
File: 1401038928225.jpg (57 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
1401038928225.jpg
57 KB, 500x484
>>25139464
>You're bad and you should feel bad.
I'm sorry, its just the way I am.
>>
>>25139507
also she made some fucking beast art, and played viola.
>>
File: 1448044982635.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1448044982635.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>25139498
>my computer's in my living room
>left his rule 34 thread open
>in the room where my five year plays
>featuring cartoon characters he watches

This pepe is more appropriate.
>>
Curly haired red head with massive tits and a boyfriend who is a less attractive, more successful version of myself.

I basically confessed that I liked her on fb after being fired from a job we worked together at. With hindsight, I should have waited a few hours before sending the message, I was in a terrible state of mind.

Long story short, I done fucked it up but I maintain that she wanted the D pretty bad at one point.
>>
>>25136326
I actually saw her 8 months ago, god she's so short. I think I liked her when I first saw her, in class, but that was 6 years ago.
She's very cute and outgoing, also smart, she had drive. I'd guess about 5'4, I ended passing through somewhere, and I didn't really expect it.
Was with a tall looking guy, but she was dressed dowdy.
It was strange, I haven't even thought of her for 5 years.
Luckily I hope she doesn't post on here, but if she does, ah well.
>>
>>25139464
Does r9k seem weird to you? Do you know about pepes and all of that?
>>
>metre and half humanoid
>fucklong straight, thick black hair
>light freckles on face
>nearly flatchested, most likely A cups
>somewhat fit, goes to gym but doesn't have toned muscles
>10/10 ass n hips
>does a pout expression without realising when thinking about anything
>constantly fiddling with hair
>absolute qt

Unfortunately we have next to zero interests in common and she finds way too many things that I find funny gross. Where's the fucking point in even attempting to pursue a relationship where her sense of humour is completely out of synch from mine?
>>
Not technically a oneitis, but my current crush.

> 5'5"
> Asian-American
> Cute, funny, cool hobbies
> Great smile
> Has a bf

That last one is really killing me. Hoping something happens over Christmas, 'cause I promised myself I'd give up this delusion in the new year.
>>
>>25140061
I know about most of the memes on 4chan, since I've been here for about five years.

Weird? Hm. I was into geeky stuff back in the 90s, so a lot of the dorky conversations you see on /co/ or /tv/ were just amongst friends in a living room. The idea of people jerking off to cartoons or having crazy fetishes was no surprise to me.

As for some of the crazier stuff like piss jugs and what not, it's weird, but not anything I considered outside the realm of possibility. The misogyny and red pill stuff is just a new incarnation of what I've seen amongst young men throughout my life.

Basically, contrary to what a lot of people think on /r9k/, you guys are normal. Even the fact you think you're weird is normal.
>>
>>25140305
>Basically, contrary to what a lot of people think on /r9k/, you guys are normal. Even the fact you think you're weird is normal.

>being a kissless virgin shutin at 21 is normal
I don't know man. I certainly don't feel normal. I feel like I fucked up my life right off the bat and now it's going to have long lasting consequences.

Why can't more people in their late 20s/early 30s be like you and try to connect to the generation coming after them? I have coworkers that are just six years older than me and can't relate to me whatsoever.

>tfw no old friend that understands memes and dumb 4chan shit but also gives out life advice because they have life experience
>>
File: 1427350477469.jpg (58 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
1427350477469.jpg
58 KB, 640x960
>>25136326
Too far away.
>>
>>25140424
I'm 27, married, gainfully employed. Been on 4chan since before /b/ day. What can I help you with?
>>
>>25140473
How do I not fail at life?

How do I find the motivation to do anything? I've tried a bunch of things and life altogether seems boring and disappointing. I don't want anything anymore. Just going through the motions like a goddamn robot, everyday.
>>
File: 1437673109100.png (37 KB, 299x450) Image search: [Google]
1437673109100.png
37 KB, 299x450
>five foot four
>schizoaffective
>short dark hair
>smartest person i know
>best friend
>funny
>british
>amazing ass and features
and the story:
>she expressed interest in you
>talked about being fwb
>said we were perfect for each other
>we had something for a while
>it faded out and we never had sex
>she claims not to remember
>ostensibly because of aforementioned schizoaffective disorder flaring up
>tfw the only girl you've ever loved only liked you due to a literal psychotic episode
>tfw you have memories she doesn't
still don't know what to do. kill me
>>
She verbally and physically abuses me on the daily. I've been told that women do that when they like you but I doubt she does. Her friends are really nice to me though...
>>
She's Albanian and stacked like a Greek goddess. She's smart and ambitious and maybe even a little pragmatic. She knew when to cut and run and I admire her for moving on. I really just want to be her friend again, though. I hope she'll have me. And I wish I had met her closer to now, when I'm getting my shit together. If she saw this she would know how sad I still am, though. But if she did see this, I'd want her to know how proud I am of her continuing to troop on in life, even though she doesn't need to hear it. I love you, Liridona. It didn't take me three weeks to realize it. I hope you find everything you're looking for, and then tons more.
>>
>5'4
>white American
>from homeland in North East Tennessee
>pale blue eyes
>long brown hair
>sweet enough for diabeetus
>likes horses (biggest con)

So yeah. She's pure and Christian and I'm close to her (just about as long as we've been alive). I'm pretty much cucked by the ultimate friend zone.
>>
>>25140424
I was a virgin well into my mid-twenties.

I get that being a virgin a little later can be weird, but it's only one dimension of your life. I'm sure you're "normal" in a thousand other ways you don't even recognise. Actually, I think you'd be even weirder if you were statistically average in every dimension of your life instead of being an outlier sometimes.

Finally, being normal is a tiny bit overrated. There's a reason "normies" adopt the affectations of being weird; being completely average is pretty boring.

> I feel like I fucked up my life right off the bat and now it's going to have long lasting consequences.

I felt that way too. Not going to make it about me, but is it sort of the feeling that there was something broken about you from the start, and there's no do-over? It sucks, but you do realise that so much of the shit that gives you anxiety doesn't matter, that there's always time to improve, etc. Sometimes I still feel like I have the emotional equivalent of a bone set wrong, but the best we can do is intellectually accept that this feeling is illogical, practice thinking healthier and slowly it becomes habit.

> Why can't more people in their late 20s/early 30s be like you and try to connect to the generation coming after them?

>I'm actually in my 40s

It's easier to open up because we're on an anonymous image board. We already have something in common.

I think a lot of it is that older people feel really tired and being understanding is exhausting. When you're worrying about rent or feeding your kids it's very easy to minimise the feelings of younger people.
>>
>>25140819
>I'm sure you're "normal" in a thousand other ways you don't even recognise

It's really fucking difficult to feel remotely normal when you have schizophrenia. That's what I meant. I feel like my life is always going to be on "just fuck my shit up" mode. Is that going to haunt me forever?
>>
>>25136326
>5'9
>Dead straight, shiny black hair
>Snow white skin
>Big green eyes
>Huge tits
>Sleek face, small nose
>>
>>25140938
Ah. I don't have schizophrenia, but I have epilepsy and my son has autism, so maybe there's common ground?

One thing my son found comforting was accepting that the worst parts of being autistic were not inherent to autism. Sure, his autism has shaped things like where we live, but the worst parts were things like bullying, social exclusion, and trouble dating/making friends. Those were things are not autism's fault, they were the result of other people being mean or ignorant. Those are things that can change as society changes, and things he can fix now by making better friends.

Yeah, there are times where me and my son get worried about "an incident". He gets worried that he won't be able to stim, or have that he'll sensory overload, and obviously I worry about flopping around on the floor and screaming like an alley cat. When I was in my 20s, I got drunk once and had a really nasty seizure shortly after. Even though the two probably weren't related, I took me years before I could set foot in a bar again. Sometimes it does feel like you're a ticking time bomb where shit is going to get fucked at any moment.

But I think the important thing to take away is that, for the most part, you'll be okay. Every "episode" or "incident" ends eventually. The people who are worth caring about - and there are plenty in this world - will be there in the end. Me and my son both have friends who either have seen us freak out, or wouldn't care if they did. It'll be the same for you. You'll meet people who will know about the worst schizophrenia has to offer and they won't care because you'll be worth it.
>>
Shes 5'5(?), green eyes, brunette with small tits. She's like a 'bestfriend' but I havent talked to her in like 2 months.
Thread replies: 127
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.