[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recent surge of extraordinarily dumb manchildren
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1445776985164.gif (2 KB, 168x228) Image search: [Google]
1445776985164.gif
2 KB, 168x228
It has come to my attention that /r9k/ has suffered an inexplainable surge of the so far absolute dumbest type of manchild, who seem to be attempting to "raid" threads with sages, and audibly so, under the pretense that saging a thread is like downvoting it.

This is /b/ as we know it.

What can possibly explain the sudden appearance of these people?
>>
In a sudden turn of events, I have already found the answer. The manchildren simply have their hands tied behinds their back, and knowing full well that they can't report the things they don't like (as they don't break any rules), they simply resort to the next best things.

First, they try rabid shitposting, which they simply get banned for. This hasn't worked out for them.

And now, they try saging a thread to death without actually knowing sage doesn't do anything, because it's the closest thing to rebellion they can utilize without getting banned.

Simply put; this board's changes are to stay, and the angry manchildren aren't going to able to do anything about it.

What a world we live in where we may witness /r9k/ changing for the better.
>>
>>25136223
>>25136669
uh, ok?

sage'd btw
>>
>>25136223
This Shit honestly should be saged. Oy vey!
>>
>>25136223
We do it because we have tfw no Papyrus husbandu.
>>
sage are actually obsolete on a fast board like this, though I think it's pretty newfaggy to use it as a downvote
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.