[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he's a Republican What the fuck is wrong with you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
>he's a Republican

What the fuck is wrong with you? You're literally being cuckolded by the rich and powerful if you're voting Republican. Can you explain why?
>>
A DESOLATE PLACE

WITHOUT ANY TRACE
>>
File: 1446572179168.png (311 KB, 900x702) Image search: [Google]
1446572179168.png
311 KB, 900x702
>he believes he has any political agency

Looks like you fell for the democracy meme.
>>
Because when they pull muh welfare the NEETs pick up some of the cucking or they starve
>>
With the far Right, you at least have a chance to get up there with them.

With the far Left, you have zero chance of getting ahead. You're left in a forced stagnation that rots the human soul.
>>
>>25135958
Have this Cambridge study, which concludes that your vote has no significance whatsoever.

http://journals.cambridge.org/action/displayAbstract?fromPage=online&aid=9354310
>>
>>25136069
Not true. Democrats WANT you to be rich. That's why they're always creating programs to help the poor to get ahead in life. Republicans want you to stay poor.
>>
>>25136566
Mind if I interfere, sir?

I love the idea of people living comfy and all. I really do. But that's the thing.

These people like the NEETs simply don't want to do their part. And why would you? It's literally free money. It sucks that we have to punish these people who are genuinely trying to better themselves. It really, really does. But let's use a kidney stone metaphor. It's painful getting it out, but when you do, you are so much healthier for it.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.