[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here literally finds no pleasure or enjoyment in anything anymore?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 1428820989103.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1428820989103.gif
1 MB, 500x281
Who here literally finds no pleasure or enjoyment in anything anymore?
>>
you probably
>>
File: 1439924392592.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1439924392592.gif
164 KB, 494x332
>>25135945
me.
>feel like an empty shell all day long, plenty of things to do but none i enjoy
>wonder what itd be like to have a gf
>to have someone to try for
>dont find your happiness through another person! xDDD embrace le lonliness xD
>>
>>25136061

Thank you for sharing. This thread wasn't a complete waste then.

why is /r9k/ such shit tonight
>>
>>25136061
>dont find your happiness through another person! xDDD embrace le lonliness xD
I mean...this is true, isn't it? I don't think you can be happy just by getting a gf, and your lack of independence would weigh anyone down.
>>
>>25136197
Because they're all normies spending their time with their friends and family during these holidays i guess.

>>25136214
>I mean...this is true, isn't it? I don't think you can be happy just by getting a gf,
it depends on what kind of person you are i think.
some can be completely happy by themselves, but other have no inherent will to live unless someone or something gives them that i guess? I mean, if you have someone or something you care about you can set goals for that.
>and your lack of independence would weigh anyone down.
not sure what you mean by this.
>>
i used to follow some sports teams. Realize they bring me nothing but disappointment and sadness year after year. Gonna stop doing that too. That was it.
>>
>>25136333
I mean, nobody wants to be the only thing keeping someone happy, it puts too much pressure on you and is a really bad base for a relationship. Showing someone that you don't rely on them is a turn on (not necessarily in a sexual way, but as a person)
>>
I'm so stuck in the past that I can't enjoy the present. I have too many regrets to feel happy again probably
>>
File: screencap.png (37 KB, 621x329) Image search: [Google]
screencap.png
37 KB, 621x329
>>25136430
Jesus, please tell me you're a troll and didn't just quote Jaden Smith
>>
>>25136412
Fair enough.
but what if you just want someone to love you or at the very least make you feel acknowledged?
aren't you simply screwed then because of those reasons?
after you tried finding other interests and finding out they dont do much for you, to clarify.
>>
>>25136653
You're screwed because that's selfish. You can't ask for someone to love you or pay attention to you if they don't want to. And, well, nobody is going to want you for your good soul and kindness when you don't have anything to offer. Hobbies, personality, self-reliance, these are what people look for.

You need to decide if the cons outweigh the pros. Nobody wants to work out, practice a form of art, or work on their social skills, but that's what gets you friendship and love.
>>
>>25136737
>You're screwed because that's selfish.
Don't we all have that want/need though?

>You can't ask for someone to love you or pay attention to you if they don't want to
>Hobbies, personality, self-reliance, these are what people look for.
i know this but i just cant help but feel like im some empty shell on auto-pilot all day.
i think the lack of closeness to someone is a resulting extra cause rather than a cause by itself... like, if i were able to enjoy life by myself i wouldnt be having any issues with it. but if i cant, what other choice do i have?

>Nobody wants to work out, practice a form of art, or work on their social skills, but that's what gets you friendship and love.
some people do it because they enjoy it for what it is though
>>
File: the end.jpg (13 KB, 255x197) Image search: [Google]
the end.jpg
13 KB, 255x197
>>25135945
me
>tv nothing
>vidja games nothing
>4 chan nothing
>talking to my own family nothing
I CANT TAKE IT
>>
>>25136061

You're me, anon
>>
Is this a sign of depression? I can't find joy in anything.
>>
File: deflate.jpg (36 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
deflate.jpg
36 KB, 400x400
>>25135945
music doesn't even sound good anymore
someone hold me
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.