[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why is it that now, when i've finally given up on women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: sadness.png (219 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
sadness.png
219 KB, 2048x2048
why is it that now, when i've finally given up on women for some time, more of them come off as interested and flirty? they're much more attentive and affectionate today and have been the ones contacting me (phone, facebook, in person, &c). a complete 180 from a few years ago, where no matter how i tried to approach them, i would get ignored after every single attempt. what the fuck, women?
>>
Not sure, the same thing has happened to me in the past and I fucking hate it. I just ignore them all now.
>>
File: 1302494719247.png (34 KB, 190x196) Image search: [Google]
1302494719247.png
34 KB, 190x196
Happened to me as well, senpai.

Think of it from a normies point of view, you are 'beeing yourself' by not caring any more and just fiddling with your own devices. You don't show women interest they crave and they start to believe you hold no value in them, and people in general want to prove this wrong so they will try to do so.

They need to have their ego stroked, and the more you resist the more you want it for the delay and suspension just brings up the value of this ego stroking for them.

The women which show interest in you in this manner are the ones you should put in the trash, senpai.
>>
Yeah, it's a trick. If you go back to caring, they'll stomp on you. It's like a test, you stop giving a fuck, whores notice it and say "hey I will bully this faggot ironically and maybe he'll become my orbiter". Just keep ignoring women if you care about yourself.
>>
>>25136012
the more they want it**.....
>>
>>25136012

This, they are manipulators. Wizchan had it right in calling women 'succubi.'
>>
File: 1447202757258.png (325 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
1447202757258.png
325 KB, 382x417
I'm seeing a rise in robots who have progressed bad feels and getting upset and desperate over women, now just succeeding by not trying
Or is it just cause the shitposters have left making these people less dilute in board content
>>
>>25136098
Nah it's just a plot by normies to stop robots from improving themselves so they have less competition with average girls. MGTOW is just a conspiracy.
>>
File: a.png (152 KB, 935x855) Image search: [Google]
a.png
152 KB, 935x855
Women aren't solely attracted to appearance, but mostly confidence
Appearance does a LOT to help with confidence; women approach you, people are nicer to you, people want to be around you. You need to be autistic to be attractive + not have confidence.

But to those that are unattractive; weak tendencies begin to emerge. Feelings of inadequacy, paranoia, stress, anxiety. These are clearly identifiable on people as well.
So in addition to not being attractive/ not being approached or approved of in social situations, your natural reflex to that exclusion also puts you down more. Before scared, anxious, showing signs of weakness/ vulnerability, or signs that you're trying to mask it. (Bragging, lying, putting others down)

So when you don't give a fuck, you cut yourself off from those second set of negative traits.
In fact, it refocuses your life. Once you've given up on women, you are now focused on something else. Be it autistic or noble.
Like art, music, knowledge, logic, power, money, fame, infamy- whatever.

This actually builds a new set of confidence, something I've built and would now consider "true confidence." You have more identity and purpose than 99% of people that exist.

It's truly wonderful to not give a fuck, and some people can sense this. People are drawn to this purpose, this confidence, this assurance.

This is not "bee urself", this is "Give up on the world and pave your own way; be it out of spite or whatever"
>>
File: reddit woman btfo.png (55 KB, 910x584) Image search: [Google]
reddit woman btfo.png
55 KB, 910x584
>>25136291
>confidence maymay
>>
File: dat-feel-meme-89 (12).jpg (124 KB, 854x859) Image search: [Google]
dat-feel-meme-89 (12).jpg
124 KB, 854x859
>>25136388
> still caring about how 100% of people view you

Confidence isn't about knowing you're tough shit. That's arrogance.
Confidence is about being okay with fucking up/ not being liked by everyone.

Confidence isn't this "hey guys, i'm part of the club" shit, it's a "Whoah, hey, I can make myself feel nothing when someone tells me they think I'm a horrible human being. I can become the next Hitler with this power..." sort of feeling.
>>
>>25136481
>Confidence isn't about knowing you're tough shit. That's arrogance.
>Confidence is about being okay with fucking up/ not being liked by everyone.
>>
>>25136621
>>25136388

Honestly, how would you describe confidence?
What do you imagine it's like?

And why do you feel like it's unattainable?

I've been to hell and back for most of my life, there is no way anyone else here has zero chance unless they've legitimately got autism/ some kind of mental deficiency or very low intelligence.
>>
Confidence is the polar opposite of anxiety. A confident mental state makes you calm and allows you to be assertive. An anxious mental state makes you fearful and hesitant. The former feels good, the latter makes people kill themselves. Obviously it's a sliding scale, pretty much everyone experience a mixture, robots naturally being far closer to the anxious end. There are numerous variables involved but the above works as a generalization.
>>
>>25136983
I do feel like that once you're confident in one aspect of your life, you feel adequate enough and are capable of transferring that confidence into other things

Personally I have some social anxiety. 1 on 1 though, I'm able to talk with people, look them in the eye, smile. I've practically completely tricked myself into being comfortable. But large lively crowds where you have to stand in place- no, fuck that

But idk, that confidence in other places makes me feel more agile. More rooted. Enough so that I can die happy, without getting all the normie needs.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.