[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Worst Feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7
File: 1450475797239.jpg (116 KB, 661x633) Image search: [Google]
1450475797239.jpg
116 KB, 661x633
>tfw my best friend died yesterday
>we were friends for 9 years
>he was the only one who liked me and was always there to cheer me
>towards the end he couldn't even get upstairs by himself and I had to help him.
>night before his death he just came up to my bed and laid down next to me and I hugged him
>doctor said he's ill and going through a lot of pain so we decided to put him down

Rip best pupper I will miss you

Pic related
>>
File: 1422057585387.gif (1 MB, 454x304) Image search: [Google]
1422057585387.gif
1 MB, 454x304
>>25135585
suck shit
>>
>>25135585
I'm so sorry anon, I know that feel. My dog died this year too, he was 7 years old.
>>
>>25135615
>he tries this hard to get attention
>on an uzbeki cartoon board
>>
>>25135585
So sorry anon, nothing can replace the love of a dog. Fear the day my girl passes.
>>
File: 1a.jpg (27 KB, 283x265) Image search: [Google]
1a.jpg
27 KB, 283x265
>Pic related

I was tearing up till that part.

I have a friend I've known since I was a kid, trust him with my life, knows about most of my issues, always supported me, helped me out so damn much, thousands of dollars of worth and he's dying, and he's in pain. Damn you, OP.
>>
>>25135585
>he was the only one who liked me

I know that feel. My dog died last year on New Years Eve. I miss him.
>>
>>25135615
Actually dogs do have brains.
>>
it's pretty sad when your big doggie dies, I don't think it will be too sad when this little one goes though.
>>
>>25135849
I'm not, edgelord.

I'm talking about a human being. Pets aren't friends.
>>
>>25135849
Still has more friends than you faggot
>>
>>25135878
Nice assumptions idiot.

>>25135886
>>25135873
Meant to reply to to you.
>>
>>25135886
Inoperable physical condition.
>>
Sorry for you loss, OP. Dogs are friends more pure than people.
>>
>>25135585
>oldest pupper is almost eight
>still luckily in good health
This is the longest I've owned a dog and I don't know what I'll do when he's gone. He has been one of the few constants from when I was a depressed, suicidal waste of oxygen to actually having an okay life going somewhere.

>>25135758
He isn't trying hard at all since you instantly gave him that attention.
>>
>>25135585
>>tfw my best friend died yesterday

your best friends had the IQ of a 2 year old child.

You might be a narcissist.
>>
The stupid animal I projected an imaginary relationship onto has passed. Please give me attention.
>>
>>25135906
Senpai, look where you are. None of us have friends. Why else would we be here? Call the kettle black again, shitskin. I dare you.

>tfw acting buttmad when I'm not
>>
>>25135708
OP's post was copypasta you newfag
>>
>>25135585
My sympathies OP. Hang in there...
>>
>>25135615
How's your mudhut, Muhammad?
>>
File: iphone pics 002.jpg (103 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
iphone pics 002.jpg
103 KB, 1024x576
time to let him go bud, Pic related, my friend that i had to let go very recently
>>
Fake relationships with animals used to be reserved for spinsters. What's your excuse OP?
>>
Dog love is reddit tier faggotry.
>>
>>25136295
Love is reddit tier faggotry.
>>
>>25135585
Sorry for your loss anon, he'll be waiting patiently for you, so keep being happy like he made you happy until then
>>
>>25136329
So dog relationships and the after life. Do you believe in the tooth fairy too?
>>
>always crying about how women are fickle and selfish
>shittalk the most loyal and selfless animal
You guys are so determined to be bitter and miserable, a djinni could offer you fucks 3 wishes and you'd just complain about not being able to wish for wishes. Fucking die already
>>
>>25136511
cry some more normie dog lover
>>
>>25135585
Im sorry for your loss anon, here's to the memory of your dog.
>>
>>25136361
You do know you can form a bond with another intelligent living being, right? Regardless of how much useful content actually comes out of it?

>after life
Do you want a fedora with that? Even then, the point was to comfort OP, not make a political or religious statement.
Calm the fuck down, grab a glass of water or a beer.
>>
sorry for your loss i think we all know that feel

>let cat out
>call her for a while
>give up
>she usually is on the spa like always
>look for her in the morning
>saw her bones
>she is buried in the ground
>>
>>25135822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsrW7bkQ1dE
>>
>>25136684
Why, yes, pretty much every mammal out there is fucking intelligent, not human-level but far more intelligent than fish or insects.
Some birds (such as ravens) are ridiculously intelligent too.

But if you prefer letting your emotions have higher authority than science, good luck having any reasonable understanding of the world, it's your problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (234 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
234 KB, 960x1280
he's obese and has skin cancer. I love him too much, he's 8. But I mustn't lie, itll be a relief when he goes to dog's haven.
>>
>>25136876
>Sorry but I'm just not pathetic enough to fool myself into believing an animal as stupid as a dog is my friend.
Who said anything about being your friend? Dogs can be aggressive, and, unlike cats, need their owner to be an alpha over them to be domesticated at all. It's not because you fucking hate dogs that dogs are objectively and ultimately worthless creatures.

>lol if anybody can't control their emotions it's stupid dog owners. Have you seen how much they sperg out if you kick or hit their unleashed and DANGEROUS(;^)) dog?
-DOUBLE FEDORA COMBO HIT-

Again, chill out and go do something else than blindfuly shitting on something you don't even want to understand in the first place. Or go shit up a thread that deserves it, or something. I'm saying that for you.
>>
>>25135585
Sorry for your loss anon, I know how that feels. I remember when my doggo passed after having her for 8 years, it was like loosing part of me. They're not just animals, they're something more then that

Oh and don't worry about the neckbeard edgelords. Posting gore and bullying strangers anonymously is the only thing that numbs these losers from the fact that're gonna be stuck living boring, pathetic lonely lives while the people who bullied them in school are succeeding
>>
>>25136876
It does smells rather badly. He's a walking factory of poop and piss and my day consists of picking up poop and cleaning up piss. It's very effortful. Don't try to have pets if you live in apartments.
That's why I said: though painful, his departure will be somehow a relief. Like the death of a long diseased coma induced family member. The relief of a burden.
>>
>>25136787
>dog
>iq of a 2 year old child

Dog lovers truly don't understand that really they're narcissists in a relationship with themselves.
>>
Dog owners houses and clothes stink like shit. As bad as smokers desu.
>>
So much edge in this thread.
>>
>all this /b/-tier edge

Top ken
>>
>>25137088
>For someone proclaiming science you seem pretty fucking stupid. The alpha pack leader is meme shit, that's been disproven.
Hard to discuss with an anon like you but I'm curious about your source anyway

>Do you have any responses other than kneejerk memes?
You're literally trying to be the Hitler of dogs, how else am I supposed to react?
>>
Rip, pupper. Go back to your cuck threads, edgelords
>>
Yeah if we won't indulge your dog fantasy land obviously we must be teen edgesters.
>>
I have a dog and I love her more than I've ever loved any human woman. Even though I know they're all trolling, it makes me sad to see these high school edgelords. You guys should try and find different websites to post about dogs in desu. For some reason there will always be angsty teenagers in threads like this.
>>
Good to see some anti-dog people here. The idiots have been getting worse. They bring them into airplanes and supermarkets. At the mall the other day I saw an advertisement for an event to bring your dog to the mall to meet Santa. These people are morons. Emotionally mature adults need to start putting their foot down.
>>
Lol at petcucks going with the religion strategy. Their faith is beyond examination. Fucking infants.
>>
>>25137319
>implying I'm trolling
>implying I'm a teenager
I love watching to see how many ad-homs and buzzwords you dumb dog fags will call me when you get triggered by the simple existence of someone who dislikes your stupid dogs.
>>
>>25137394
>just google
I could Google "proof that the Earth is flat" and find more results than I could ever need. I'd like a source you personally use.

>le reddit meme
Your posts can be summarized as "remove doggie" and you've been doing nothing but post dead dog pics and aggress people whose pets have passed away. There's a reason I waited for the obligatory nazi reference. But that's beside the point, you already know you're being an edgelord anyway.
>>
File: untitled.png (374 KB, 525x473) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
374 KB, 525x473
>I post gore and try to bash on people for loving animals because I was molested by a clown at my 12th birthday party
I tried to yell for help but the clown drowned out my cries for help by honking his nose and because of this I am an edgelord.
>>
>people falling for this b8
>>
Try making some human friends you narcissistic freaks. You're not fooling anyone.
>>
>>25137322
Seriously sometimes it feels like I'm taking crazy pills.
It is nice to see more posters a lot of times I am only one in a thread.
The petfags try hard though to get /r9k/, here they like to prey on the misanthropy of the average robot and talk about dog is so much better than people.
>>
>>25137394
>The pet dog (and cats) are drain and bad for the environment and serve no purpose in all but a few cases. Instead of people using their pets as status symbols and weird surrogate children/friends they should pursue healthier and more efficient means to deal with their troubles.
>They've just been indoctrinated by pet culture, look at stats for pet spending it's dramatically risen and outpaced pet ownership growth. Now people buy their dogs gourmet organic biscuits and sweaters. It's disgusting and wasteful and should be stopped.
while you clearly are a complete edgelord i have to agree with you on this. fucking family and their stupid cat, what the fuck do we get out of having it, why the fuck has so much time and money been poured into it?
>>
>>25137717
Anon, there is everything edgy with posting dead dog pics and mocking people who are emotionally affected by the loss of things they love, regardless of what you know or think knowing

Thanks for the link, I don't have time to study this shit and agree with or rebuke it, though, sorry
>>
My favorite is the women who treat their dog as a de facto 'kid'. The dog becomes the center of their lives. Until they have a real kid. And then suddenly the dog goes back to being a dog.
>>
>>25137717
Just stop answering this faggot, he's probably a edgy 15 year old kid
>>
>>25137856
old people do this when their kids grow up. my grandfather is like it with his stupid weasel dog, its actually very cringeworthy to watch him with it, he actually buys it a fucking happy meal when he goes to mcdonalds, plays with the toy with it as well.
>>
>>25137798
I would love for someone to take a time machine back 100 years and explain to someone that they are 9k in debt because your house cat needed surgery.

Hell try going to China right now and try explaining that.
>>
>>25137909
It's hard to watch a grown man have such an obvious emotional crutch.
>>
>>25137935
i actually killed our families old cat because it got an infected snake bite on its back and didnt want to see my parents go further into debt for it
>>
I lost my dog this year too, I miss him so much, I pray for him and cry every night, sometimes until I fell sleep. He was my best friend, my partner, my sidekick, my brother...
>>
>>25138033
You made smart move, how did you kill it?
>>
>>25138033
It must be hard having retard parents.
>>
>>25138049
Grandstand much?
>>
>>25138055
>You made smart move, how did you kill it?
drove a metal skewer through the bottom of its skull while holding it down under a hoodie (i know its a pretty shit way of doing it but i was 13 and it was the first thing that came to mind)
>>
>>25138091
I don like the dog gore. It makes it easier to undermine your completely valid points.
>>
>>25138091
Really edgy there, kid.
>>
>>25138130
Pretty metal desu, did it resist or move much?

>>25138147
I'll stop for now. They never listen even if I don't post it though.
>>
>>25138181
>Pretty metal desu, did it resist or move much?
was trashing around like nuts even before i did it, hence holding it under a hoodie, once the skewer went in it just screeched and clawed at the ground violently, buried it behind the garden fence in a pile of leaves. went back and looked for it a few weeks later but it was gone, i assume eaten by something.
>>
>>25138181

Is oatmeal a good breakfast
>>
>>25138130
Wait how stupid are/where you parents that at 13 you had to kill a cat to prevent them from finacial self-harm?
>>
>>25138271
Nice story. Wonder what took the body.

>>25138279
It's pretty good desu.

>>25138280
Lots of people lose all rationality and let their emotions control them when it comes to pets.
>>
>>25138280
pretty fucking stupid, they bought another cat with money they didnt have shortly after. they buy it christmas presents and shit.
>>
>>25138387
>Nice story. Wonder what took the body.
we have had foxes take our chickens (if these got ill we just killed them, yep the only fucking pet that actually gave us something in return was the most expendable) before, perhaps they enjoy cat flesh
>>
>>25138388
Damn senpai. Smh desu.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (23 KB, 500x310) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
23 KB, 500x310
>>25138388
>they bought another cat with money they didnt have shortly after. they buy it christmas presents and shit.
lol fuck that.
Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.