[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>women like sex >rape is sex >women don't like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1424117573790.jpg (90 KB, 1000x807) Image search: [Google]
1424117573790.jpg
90 KB, 1000x807
>women like sex
>rape is sex
>women don't like rape

Explain this retardation

>hurr durr u wudnt like a dick in ur ass durr

False analogy retard. I don't like a dick in my ass ever, whereas women selectively like dick in their vag in this case. The correct analogy is comparing me forcibly getting my dick in a vag, which I would very much like.
>>
>consent

r u am retard or dum
>>
>>25135543
They like sex, but they don't want it from you.
>>
>people like to eat things
>poop is a thing
>people don't like to eat poop
>>
>I like to drink water
>Waterboarding is drinking water
>I don't like being waterboarded
>>
When someone forces you to have sex you know something is probably wrong with them. They could be diseased. Or ugly.
>>
Only sex with Chad.

You can tell, because a disgusting number of them are ok with getting raped, if it's by Chad.

No like, I wouldn't be surprised if at least half of all modern western women, a Chad could literally violently rape them, but if he followed up with a proper relationship, they'd be happy about it.
>>
>>25135598
>>25135619

>all these wrong analogies

The roast must be hitting your non-existent brains
>>
OP do you like to eat eggs?
What if I fed you eggs anytime you weren't in the mood for them, and you had no say over when you could or could not eat them?
>"well you had eggs for breakfast yesterday, why won't you eat them now?"
>>
>>25135689

>proven wrong with two analogies
>I'm smarter than you and you are dumb.

Nice rebut, omega.
>>
>>25135619
except waterboarding is when they pour water down your airhole so that you can't breathe, while rape is still sticking it the same hole you have sex with
>>
>>25135543
>women like sex
>implying
>>
>>25135737
>one proven wrong literally after your post

You're literally an idiot
>>
I'd assume it's painful. It's one thing when a girl is wet and aroused but if you just jam it in things will tear if she isn't a complete loose slut. Not to mention it's a control thing, most well-adjusted people don't like being used.

>whereas women selectively like dick in their vag in this case
It's the same for us as well. You can't tell me you'd enjoy some 800 lb landwhale ravishing you.
>>
>>25135764
>two analogies
>one
>You're an idiot.

K lata.
>>
>>25135866
The poop one is wrong because poop isn't food

Later, idiot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.