[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw even if you got a girlfriend, she most likely has had
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: 1442619348102.jpg (73 KB, 645x555) Image search: [Google]
1442619348102.jpg
73 KB, 645x555
>tfw even if you got a girlfriend, she most likely has had several sexual partners before you and will probably give you an sti
>>
File: 82BfydaVLfA.jpg (22 KB, 319x479) Image search: [Google]
82BfydaVLfA.jpg
22 KB, 319x479
Probably true but this becomes an issue depending on your age.

I'm a lvl 24 wizard in training, and at this point it's absurd that I've never even kissed a girl. It's something a lot of us have missed out on, and we missed out on it, not the rest of the people.

When and if we get a gf or even someone to fuck it would be expected and normal for them to have had a few partners previously. It's what normal and stable people do and have been doing for thousands of years.

What can we even complain about, anon?

that we don't give the STI's?
>>
>>25135461
you're not missing out on much. Circumsized nonvirgin here, i'd rather jack off than fuck.
>>
File: 1384653657539.jpg (131 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1384653657539.jpg
131 KB, 645x773
>tfw if you date a girl with more than a few sexual partners, she's probably had bigger than you
>tfw you will never, ever fill her how he did, and can never go as deep in her as he did

I'm giving up on women.
>>
>>25135622
No point saying this when we haven't put our dicks inside a vagina yet.
>>
>>25135378
>in relationship with gf for 3,5 years
>been living together for 2,5 years
>her ex is some beta who couldn't find a job with his degree and now works at my uni library
>he's now a loner
>whenever I go into the library he gives me the stinkeye
wew, I wonder who I'd rather be right now.
>>
>>25135666
sex is overrated, you guys just want to do it cause you don't know how it feels. it's not as good as youd think
>>
>>25135666
I got double dubs, trust me m8
>>
File: 1447622475097.gif (1 MB, 484x305) Image search: [Google]
1447622475097.gif
1 MB, 484x305
>>25135735
He's probably smugly laughing to himself.
How does used pussy feel? I bet is bigger than you. You can never fill her up, completely dominate her cunt like he did.

Oh, she says you're bigger? I'm sure she's not lying to make you feel better... women would never lie, right?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.