[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw finally force myself to quit smoking weed everyday Everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4
File: 1423011308199.jpg (11 KB, 250x164) Image search: [Google]
1423011308199.jpg
11 KB, 250x164
>tfw finally force myself to quit smoking weed everyday

Everything is just more boring, even less motivation now. How do you sober fags do it?
>>
remember that you use to like things sober and stop being a boring "lul weed let's smoke guyz" kind of person
>>
>>25135021
We dont get additcted in the first place
>>
>>25135021
You get used to it and the suicidal thoughts just become part of the backdrop of life.
>>
You can't just quit something that's been in your life for such a long time. You have to replace it with something else, something better for you.
>>
>>25135083
This Lol.I stopped smoking a year from smoking religiously. I'm probably gonna get back into it in a month or so.
>>
I stopped smoking weed for about a week three weeks ago and I still haven't recovered.
It sucks because it feels like less than a month I had everything under control, everything was looking up and things were gonna be all right, then one weed without weed (I probably still smoked with a friend somewhere in the middle) and everything went to shit, now I regret what I did last day every day and I don't know how to get back to the level I was before.
I don't see a reason to not smoke weed every day. Not for me, at least. Some people were meant to smoke weed.
>>
File: le face of not having.jpg (26 KB, 264x305) Image search: [Google]
le face of not having.jpg
26 KB, 264x305
>>25135104
a gf
a gf
>>
>>25135021
>tfw can't smoke weed cause I'm on Wellbutrin
>If I do smoke I'd either black out, have a psychotic episode or at the very least get extremely nauseous

Life is hell.
>>
>>25135021
congrats you gave yourself permanent brain damage
>>
>>25135174

im with you. everytime i have quit for 60+ days i end up realizing that there isn't really anything different except for saving some money and being a bit more aggressive.

i like weed.
>>
>>25135098
>>25135174
>>25135250
brain damaged drug users
>>
>>25135283
brain damage is good
>>
>>25135283
desu i've done way too much weed and way too many other drugs and the suicidal thoughts stopped and i'm slowly getting my life back together. The brain can heal.
>>
I would shoot peiple if i dint have weed. Daily remindet that there is no other reason to live except get high play vidua and watch anime. And eat dank food. Desu senpai desu senpai
>>
>smoked consistently for 5 years
>new job hair tests after 6 months
>have to quit for the forseeable future

At least the job is easy and pays well. IMO it will be worth it because I can hit my goal of buying a house 2 years sooner. After that move into a different job that does not care about smoking weed.
>>
>>25135283
There was not a single day in my life I acted like a normal person until I started smoking weed.
>>
>>25135283
The suicidal thoughts are from society, not the drugs. I had them much longer than I've been doing drugs. They're practically all gone now that I've got a good balance on my drug use.
>>
As a neurotic overthinker and obsessive compulsive paranoid maniac, the few times I have smoked weed have been absolute hell. Same with anything else I've tried.

It's really ironic because I thought drugs would be my escape from this bullshit reality, but in truth it just makes it all worse.
>>
>>25135415
yeah you like benzos and opiates i assume, weed isnt for people with those conditions
>>
>>25135333
Shave your entire body the night before the hairtest
Then implant a single hair of a soberfag into your groin to present at test time
>you're welcome
>happy smoking
>>
>>25135174
Same here, senpai.

Except I use weed to manage leukemia symptoms. I would be bed-bound and throwing up 24/7 were it not for weed.

I had to move to fucking Colorado because it is so important. I literally cannot function without weed... first thing in the morning.
>>
I went from smoking weed every day. Like literally hitting bongs from morning till dawn infront of my PC, to quitting cold turkey 3 times and I get you completely

I've been in school or had a job that made it inappropriate to smoke weed so I didn't do it.

1-2 years later things would change and I'd either be out of school, or working a part time shit job while being a NEET- so I would just smoke all day.

There's a time and a place for smoking weed.

Neet is GOAT-tier weed smoking life situation in my experience
>>
>>25135441
What about psychedelics like LSD and DMT?

I assume I'd really dig that shit, but with anxiety as bad as mine (seriously, even meditation+pharmaceuticals doesn't help, it's just a perpetual hell), I never know what to expect. LSD may open a whole new world for some, but I don't want to take it and get a bad trip because my mind is in a negative feedback thought loop.
>>
>>25135500
I fake the piss tests and I smoke everyday while working high income.

I even vape, so no lung problems. I see little reason to quit but I think I should so I'm not so dependent.
>>
>>25135021
come on anon you can do it

the first week sucks, yes. you will be craving a bowl every dull moment

the second week isn't as bad as far as cravings, but the desire is still definitely there

third week again it gets easier

by the fourth week you won't even care that you're not smoking

source- have smoked daily for the last 5 years with a couple of breaks in between
>>
>>25135510
If you have anxiety problems stay away from psychdelics/weed.

You might love adderall/other amphetamines, give it a try.
>>
>>25135510
acid is way fucking overrated, but if you freaked out on weed then you def will on acid
>>
>>25135748
>if you freaked out on weed then you def will on acid
I think this depends on who you do it with. If you have a mature, dependable friend there isn't much risk, but if you do it alone or with bad company it can have consequences.
>>
>>25135021
Just do it fagget.
>>
>>25135510
I have really bad anxiety and did shrooms 2 years back. I always 'chickened' out among my friends but had a good day and didn't get dinner yet so I decided to just yolo join them.

Right after I finished chewing them I just became quiet and tried to come to terms with not being able to turn back and just having to try and ride out the 'experience'.

Felt nauseous and very uncomfortable when they first started kicking in. I was freaking out on the inside because it came in 'waves' where you would have a clear mind and just be thinking ' holy shit what's happening' and then you'd lose track completely even if you tried to focus and keep your original thoughts. I was fucking scared at that point. Nauseous, scared and feels like I'm losing my mind.

For the next 15 minutes I was just tryng to ride it out. I felt bad and was not moving and just staring trying my best to keep my line of thought but it got gradually worse.

Then it kind of just snapped and you were full on shroom. You felt good, your surroudings looked different in a good way- this is nice. Went from feeling like shit to just being full on retard who were having a blast. People tried to talk because everyone was past the come-up and you just couldn't communicate at all. Someone would try to say something and they wouldn't even get halfway through a sentence before people had no clue what was going on. Like your bain was being reset all the time and it was hilarious. We just went exploring, looking at everything and giggling or beeing 'wooaaaah' all the time.

It was great from there on out. This is basically how everyone feels. You start feeling like shit and then it's all nice from there on out once you ride it out.

Would recommend
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 217x320
>>25135720
>>25135748
>can't even enjoy a single trip for once in my life
Well this fucking sucks. I've always wanted to experience those drugs as a gateway to some sort of universal revelation but, nope. I can't. I can't even fucking just enjoy the drug. Why me pham
>>
>>25135795
Anxiety bro here. Should the friend be tripping too?

I only have one real friend and he's a straight edge faggot.
>>
>>25135748
I freak out on weed every time, but I've had no problems with ketamine, methoxetamine, LSD, DMT, mescaline, shrooms or LSA.
>>
>>25135944
You could try psychdelics, and should.

Just have some benzos on hand. Benzos will kill a bad trip. Worth the risk imo.
>>
>>25135971
If you're comfortable with the kid, inside and out, it would be best if he was sober for your first time.
>>
Weed withdrawal is fucking nothing dude, you get a little more bored than usual and a bit angry but that goes away. Try having a benzo w/d, i've had 2 that nearly killed me. Thankfully I weened off benzos with the help of weed.
>>
>>25136092
I have social anxiety with him even though I'd consider him a good friend, but in the grand scheme, I am "comfortable" with him.

Would I be okay in this case?

>>25136044
Should I go darknet? I have no other connections and looking into it, accessing deep web isn't that difficult.
>>
>>25135283
you're a retarted motherfucker
>>
File: 1399338309217.png (56 KB, 451x485) Image search: [Google]
1399338309217.png
56 KB, 451x485
>>25135021
>tfw quit weed and guitar is no fun anymore
>>
>>25135944
go into a trip with this shitty state of mind but willing to accept whatever happens and just let it all in.

If you're still too scared about what might happen you can just do a little bit of MDMA at the side. You'll be feeling great and think happy thoughts through it all
>>
>>25135475
I pass my drug tests the legit way. In the next 10 years it will be legal and most jobs won't care about it.
>>
>>25136175

If you know your friend won't fuck with you, you should be okay. Just make sure you have benzos just in case, not really hard to get. look up RC sources reddit.
>>
>>25135177
Exercise and study, faggot.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.