[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
That's it, robots, this is going to be my first christmas
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 65756756754.jpg (78 KB, 600x466) Image search: [Google]
65756756754.jpg
78 KB, 600x466
That's it, robots, this is going to be my first christmas without my grandma.
I don't even want to imagine the painful sadness which will involve us at the dinner table; we all in silence, staring at the empty chair at her favorite spot... missing her face, her voice, and the delicious food she always carefully prepared for us every year.
I just wanted to say I love her so much, and I wish she was still here with me.

Are you guys going to miss someone/something after 2015?
>>
My heart hurts for you anon.
>>
File: 1448374886026.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1448374886026.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>25134983
Thanks, dear anon.
>>
>>25134929
My Granddad passed away earlier this year. I had planned to move overseas but he passed just over a week before my flight. First Christmas without him or my family. Gonna be rough.
>>
>>25135403
I feel for you.
It may sound like a commonplace, but I'm sure these people are somewhere else, still looking after us.
>>
File: Aya2.jpg (83 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
Aya2.jpg
83 KB, 1080x1080
>tfw gramma is going strong at 88 years old, because she doesn't eat much and stays active

Feelsgoodman
>>
>>25135861
oh and tell us about your gramm please OP.

I may kill myself when she dies.
>>
>>25134929
Joshua?
Somewhat original comment
>>
>>25135833
Thanks anon desu
>>
My dad died when I was 12 of lung cancer. The first Christmas without him was tough since he used to wake my mom and I up by calling "Ho ho ho!" up the stairs. We overslept that morning he wasn't there and both started crying when we realized why. He was always happy and smiling, never a pessimist and made every situation good, no matter what. We both felt empty without him.

My mom died when I was 18. She killed herself after he'd been gone for so long. Both of her parents were dead so I was all she had. Once I was off to college she truly had nobody, as I was overseas. She figured her job was done.

A decade later and my life is still shit. Every Christmas I think back to when he used to wake me up

Wake me up inside

(Can't wake up)

WAKE ME UP INSIDE

SAAAAAAVE MEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.