[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pretty much agreed to meet a girl off tinder to chill at my place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: day9.jpg (916 KB, 3832x3944) Image search: [Google]
day9.jpg
916 KB, 3832x3944
Pretty much agreed to meet a girl off tinder to chill at my place for a few hours or so.

Sex is heavily implied.

But I think shes under 18. I asked her, she said shes 18, but holy shit Everything she says seems to imply otherwise

Do I have to ask for an ID before 7 swat guys accuse me of rape?
>>
YES. Even if she refuses to show you her ID, it's always better to not have sex then to potentially go to jail.
>>
Let's just put it this way: if she's lying to you, it'll be YOUR problem. Think about that.
>>
But honestly I almost dont care.

This is the first time Ive ever met a girl who is so fucking chill with the idea of me picking her up from her place, bringing her back from my place, with the promise of liquor and pizza.

Like this is literally saying I WANT TO FUCK YOU

It might be worth it considering im a 23 year old kissless virgin

Worst case scenario she has a penis or something and I've gotta suck her cute penis.
>>
And how does age of consent works? In IL its 17, so if shes 17 its fine?

And this is the area she lives
https://www.google.com/maps/@41.5383179,-88.127116,3a,75y,238.85h,67.12t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s8d5IG1gBZcghFAdT3nDNIg!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

I feel like im gonna get shot desu.

But she offered to drive to my place instead, but my place has really fucking odd parking, so I offered to pick her up instead.
>>
>>25134956
No you dipshit, worse case scenario is that she's underage and that you get arrested for statutory rape.
>>
>>25135006
worth it.

I plan on killing myself anyways.
>>
>>25134741
>But I think shes under 18. I asked her, she said shes 18, but holy shit Everything she says seems to imply otherwise

Just kek all messages where she says she's 18, then fuck her.
>>
So does Day9 post on here? Pretty sure I saw him posting pictures of his face in an ugly thread. Some anon kept telling him to "stop making that weird face."
>>
>>25134741
If you don't demand she show you an ID when you get there, you will become the cuck of the century and the prison ass meat of the decade
>>
I just told her I had a girlfriend to get out of it, and after talking about it for a bit and saying Im sexually unsatisfied

She offered to be my side girl

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS

ARE ALL BLACK GIRLS SLUTS?

DOES SHE HAVE AIDS?
>>
>>25134741
>sex is heavily implied
>Kreygasm
Post pics of convo where this happened OP, not gonna judge just wanna see

I'm not gonna give you such a dull blanket statement that you are getting from everybody else's post
>muh statutory rape
>get ID or no sex

I lost my virginity to a 17yo and I don't regret it. Just get on the logistics and make this happen or else you will look back on it negatively. Don't forget to wrap your shit either.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.